Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

On 04/02/2018 at 7:17 PM, John Smith said:

Man her face is really showing her age... she's out of her prime years now. Not sure what she'll do when she drops off in about 3/4 years. Even this place is pretty much dead now.

37 minutes ago, SwedishMeatball said:

Man her face is really showing her age... she's out of her prime years now. Not sure what she'll do when she drops off in about 3/4 years. Even this place is pretty much dead now.

Thank you for commenting on the DailyMail.co.uk

18 hours ago, SwedishMeatball said:

She's not immortal. She's white (no racist: there would simply meant "too much sunlight exposition or overstress during some extent of her life and hello, freckles!!") . And she goes on closer-and-closrt to the thirties, mate. 

Don't be that rude. 

• Moderators
20 hours ago, SwedishMeatball said:

Age is just a number, damnit...sooner or later you will realise we're all going to die... -_-

old man hand GIF

@Mike Rotch, I knew you'd answer him. It was just a matter of time. You're so predictable. :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

No.  The clownish makeup makes her look bad, but without it she is simply stunning.  Here's a more natural picture from two days ago:

DVTio3TWsAEHPsh.jpg large.jpg  290   43.86 kB

Jeez man give the non stop defending a rest! He said showing her age, and even in that picture she does indeed look like a woman in her late 20's, which is also past most glamour model prime years, so, to you: "no"

Hi guys. My first post here and A bit off topic. I remember A few years ago on the Nuts and Dailymotion websites they had quite A few videos of Lucy. Does anyone know if they are archived anywhere on the internet? I think I took these sceenshots from A nuts shoot from a few years ago now. Would love too this this video again. I think this was at the time she was just starting to put on the weight and she always looks amazing with long straight red hair.  

Screenshot 2015-07-19 20.59.10.png

Screenshot 2015-07-19 21.00.21.png