Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Lucy will be back live-streaming at twitch.tv/lucyvixen between 7:30pm and 8:00pm (her time), and she could always use more viewers.  If you have a Twitch account, feel free to comment to congratulate her on her recent developments (making a new website, shooting with models like Yasmin, etc.); I'm sure she would appreciate any positive comments (don't be weird).

1 hour ago, Mike Rotch said:

Lucy will be back live-streaming at twitch.tv/lucyvixen between 7:30pm and 8:00pm (her time), and she could always use more viewers.  If you have a Twitch account, feel free to comment to congratulate her on her recent developments (making a new website, shooting with models like Yasmin, etc.); I'm sure she would appreciate any positive comments (don't be weird).

It took a bit longer, but she is online now:  https://www.twitch.tv/Lucyvixen

Guest barrywhite
1 hour ago, Mike Rotch said:

lol @ don't be weird, your the creepiest fucker on here

5 hours ago, Chocobogamer said:

Think it's clicked. Mike/Supra IS lucy. That's the only explanation, I mean his Twitter ONLY follows Lucy..

Umm... no.  I follow only Lucy because she is the only person worth following.  There are plenty of other women far bigger and far more physically beautiful than she will ever be, but in terms of personality Lucy is simply the best.  She is as close to perfection as any human could ever come, and following anyone else would be a waste of time.