Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

11 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

That's not her; note the absence of the mole above her eye.  That does look quite a bit like a younger Lucy, though.

The mole was hardly noticeable at the time this (if legit) would have been taken, you wouldn't be able to spot it on an image of that quality.

Be interesting to see how the story plays out tho, has anyone tried comparing her room in her old amature/leaked pics to that room?

50 minutes ago, Pinus_strobus said:

This woman is a knockout. I don't even know what to say. First time seeing this thread.

Welcome here.  If you like Lucy, I suggest watching her streams over at twitch.tv/lucyvixen; you get to see a bit more of her personality that way, and she is delightful.

On 2/20/2018 at 9:12 PM, dianalorelei said:

Just look at her!  Is like a dream come true... so huge!

I think we'll get to see more double-belly in the future (even standing?)

Even if she's not technically any bigger than other recent shots, this is both literally and figuratively the fattest she has ever appeared.

Such a shame she isn't in it to gain intentionally.

Guest Pinus_strobus
3 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Welcome here.  If you like Lucy, I suggest watching her streams over at twitch.tv/lucyvixen; you get to see a bit more of her personality that way, and she is delightful.

Are you only able to see her in videos when she is live streaming? Or can you look at old videos? I've never used twitch.tv before.

11 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Different room; the rather unique headboard appears in none of Lucy's old pictures, including the leaked ones.  As I said, it isn't her.

I dont think it's her, but the room might not be the girl's remember ;)

having said I dont think it's her, given the girl's frame, it would have been around fullfrontal era lucy, where she had that sort of shade red hair, so I'm not ruling it out :)

32 minutes ago, Pinus_strobus said:

Are you only able to see her in videos when she is live streaming? Or can you look at old videos? I've never used twitch.tv before.

You can watch her live; she announces her streams on Twitter, so check there for updates.  She does not have a regular streaming schedule, so it can be difficult to catch her, though you can make a Twitch account and follow her to get email alerts when she is live.

You can watch archived videos of her old streams here:  https://www.twitch.tv/lucyvixen/videos/all

Alternatively, you can watch small clips (highlights, essentially) of old streams here: https://www.twitch.tv/lucyvixen/clips   Here's one of my favorites: https://clips.twitch.tv/FrozenAnnoyingHareBCWarrior

On 2/21/2018 at 2:12 AM, dianalorelei said:

Just look at her!  Is like a dream come true... so huge!

I think we'll get to see more double-belly in the future (even standing?)

020.jpg.7472b087d8d37789752fbd3654e60dac.jpg  1,137   40.29 kB

Looking good, I would say she's now twice the woman she used to be but it's more like triple :P

LC.jpg

Guest Pinus_strobus

She looks a lot like Felicia Clover.  Felicia used to do hardcore, but evidently got out the business 2-3 years ago.  I sorta think Lucy would look just a bit better if her belly was just a bit bigger - like Felicia's.

Edit - there is a thread somewhere in these forums.  I just looked at it yesterday - there was a video linked with her on webcam. And by similar, I mean tits, belly, butt, and thighs

1 minute ago, Mike Rotch said:

I missed it.  Details? 

She was doing a live video obstensibly to appeal for a very worthy gaming charity.

one or 2 loyal fans suggested she disrobe at which point she lost her shit and ended the transmission calling the fans ‘sex pests’

if it were not for said ‘pests’ she would have no income!

F026FB0A-7E3E-46D2-A9A5-D51F47DE007F.thumb.png.8d582567cbcd40c5bc29b6278b134ae2.png

has she ever exploited men by producing non stop fapping material and making money from it?

Well...........

Just now, spaceboy said:

She was doing a live video obstensibly to appeal for a very worthy gaming charity.

one or 2 loyal fans suggested she disrobe at which point she lost her shit and ended the transmission calling the fans ‘sex pests’

if it were not for said ‘pests’ she would have no income!

Ah, I see.  You will dismiss my argument on the grounds that I always defend her, but it sounds as though she had every right to be upset.  She was promoting charity work for disabled children, so it was awfully rude for people to make it sexual.  There is a time and place for such comments.

6 minutes ago, Mike Rotch said:

Ah, I see.  You will dismiss my argument on the grounds that I always defend her, but it sounds as though she had every right to be upset.  She was promoting charity work for disabled children, so it was awfully rude for people to make it sexual.  There is a time and place for such comments.

That’s certainly how she seemed to see it so you would both agree it seems.

in order to have a platform to appeal for charities a person needs to be well known for something   and Lucy is only well known for taking her clothes off and makes a living doing it; perhaps she should stop to see how much she makes from other avenues?

that way when men see her in a sexual way her outrage would be less confusing and laughable

20160101072902-d9f7d312.thumb.png.33a7712442c09144d675ba156f93b635.png

1 minute ago, spaceboy said:

in order to have a platform to appeal for charities a person needs to be well known for something   and Lucy is only well known for taking her clothes off and makes a living doing it; perhaps she should stop to see how much she makes from other avenues?

Hypothetical to illustrate my point:  A football player is mc'ing a charity auction.  Is that an appropriate time to throw a ball at him, expecting him to kick it?  Obviously not.