Lucy Collett (Page 3 Girl)

WJones

Guest Pinus_strobus

Is this really worth debating? I don't think she lost weight recently, but it's not that important to me.  I don't want to get tied up in a nasty debate about whether she lost weight or not.

The main thing it me is that she looks knock-out beautiful.

Guest Pinus_strobus
On 2/14/2018 at 12:37 PM, someone145 said:

I had not realized quite how large her breasts had gotten until these vids. Notice that even Snapchat thinks she is getting much bigger since it thinks her stomach is a second face with its folds.

27575638_777814792406116_5261753830055346176_n.jpg  1,536   120.97 kB

27880334_170828213556677_3212691165824417792_n.jpg  759   64.13 kB

vixen_27580171_157730248146454_1642787031799037952_n.jpg  1,688   86.02 kB

I'm not good at using Snapchat yet. Are these videos from Snapchat? I am not able to find Lucy there under "Lucy V", "Lucy Vixen", or "Lucy Collett".....

Guest Pinus_strobus
On 2/10/2018 at 6:20 PM, Fan21 said:

In the short ax-throwing video, she looks totally unrecognisable! It's so satisfying to see her expanding exponentially so quickly...:wub:

Ax-throwing video? Where can this be found on the web?

Guest Pinus_strobus
On 2/10/2018 at 4:34 PM, someone145 said:

Oh, now I see the ax-throwing video. Still not sure where it came from.... looks like the URL might be nfycat.com? Is that it? Is that first letter an "n"?

Edit: found the URL: gfycat.com -- that first letter looked more like a strange "n" to me!

Guest Pinus_strobus
Guest Pinus_strobus
On 2/10/2018 at 4:34 PM, someone145 said:

OK,  found the URL for the home page of this site, gifycat.com. How do you find all the Lucy gifs? I used all forms of her name I could think of and did not turn up much -- certainly not this GIF.

2 hours ago, Pinus_strobus said:

OK,  found the URL for the home page of this site, gifycat.com. How do you find all the Lucy gifs? I used all forms of her name I could think of and did not turn up much -- certainly not this GIF.

You will not find this GIF in a search. I made it and did not add any tags. If you want to see more, search my previous Lucy posts to see more GIFs I have made of her.

5 hours ago, Pinus_strobus said:

Oh, now I see the ax-throwing video. Still not sure where it came from.... looks like the URL might be nfycat.com? Is that it? Is that first letter an "n"?

The video was originally from her Instagram and was re-posted to gfycat by someone else.

4 hours ago, Pinus_strobus said:

I have an account at www.socialglamour.com but have not yet seen these on that site. Is that where these came from? Some place else?

Thanks for supporting Lucy by joining her site.  Make sure you are subscribed via the lucy-v domain rather than one of the other girls, as that way your money goes to Lucy.  To answer your question, those screencaps are from a Maycontaingirl video (Behind the Scenes #9), not a Social Glamour video.

5 hours ago, Pinus_strobus said:

I'm not good at using Snapchat yet. Are these videos from Snapchat? I am not able to find Lucy there under "Lucy V", "Lucy Vixen", or "Lucy Collett".....

Her Snapchat is private and can be accessed via monthly subscription, which can be purchased here: https://seesnaps.com/profile/lucy-vixen

Guest Pinus_strobus
46 minutes ago, Mike Rotch said:

The video was originally from her Instagram and was re-posted to gfycat by someone else.

Thanks for supporting Lucy by joining her site.  Make sure you are subscribed via the lucy-v domain rather than one of the other girls, as that way your money goes to Lucy.  To answer your question, those screencaps are from a Maycontaingirl video (Behind the Scenes #9), not a Social Glamour video.

Her Snapchat is private and can be accessed via monthly subscription, which can be purchased here: https://seesnaps.com/profile/lucy-vixen

Thanks for the answers.

Guest Pinus_strobus
2 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

Is there a way to download all photos of a particular photo shoot on maycontaingirl.com in one step?  Or do you have to download them one  by one?

Guest Pinus_strobus
3 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

I found the way to get an entire zipped folder of a photo shoot

I'm guessing there is no way to download videos?  And I I see a video of the photo shoot in all her glory with her on the bed, but I do not see the photos themselves of that shoot....

4 hours ago, Pinus_strobus said:

I'm guessing there is no way to download videos?  And I I see a video of the photo shoot in all her glory with her on the bed, but I do not see the photos themselves of that shoot....

I don't know, as I don't subscribe to maycontaingirl.  However, if you can stream the videos on the site, you can most likely download them through a third party application like Ant Downloader.

Guest Pinus_strobus
3 hours ago, Mike Rotch said:

I don't know, as I don't subscribe to maycontaingirl.  However, if you can stream the videos on the site, you can most likely download them through a third party application like Ant Downloader.

I did find the photos from that photo shoot - they were made available a couple or so months before the BTS video, hence why I did not see it earlier.