• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, bolton said:

Rihanna at the Grammy's :wub:

DUrPF2EWAAIuSn9?format=jpgDUrPF2FW4AI6sJI?format=jpg

Zbh9DIM.jpg

She seriously lost most any muscle tone this time.

She'd already plumped up quite enough to pass intermittently for either a well-endowed or somewhat stocky woman until late year ago, but never to the point to look this fluffy before, that... big.

I can't believe it: I've just came to say that the skinny Barbadian I saw singing "Umbrella" when I was a kid is fat. She's fat (exhilarated scoffs) , she's FAT!! Rihanna is a BBW now, guys!!! YEAAAAAA!!!  
large.png

grammy awards dancing GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Guest Kika0119

This is one of my favorite celeb weight gains ever. I've always found Rihanna sexy as hell since she first started making music, so seeing her with so much extra weight at the Grammys last night was amazing. I'm excited to see if she gains even more. Like someone said earlier, pretty much all of her muscle tone is gone. Her arms got fat, her boobs and back are spilling out from the sides, her thighs are even thicker, so much weight went to her face, and at certain angles you can see her belly sticking out. The only thing that can make this weight gain better is if she announced that she's pregnant. My god Rihanna 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 03/03/2018 at 8:52 AM, Ebi said:

Now she has a very big ass a fat back. Best ever 

On 03/03/2018 at 9:07 AM, slat said:

Αποτέλεσμα εικόνας για rihanna bikini     

unfortunately i cant find more details right now.... Anyway she is getting bigger and bigger... eat Rihanna eat!! 

Y'all are old and photoshopped, just check at her hair.

Even now her bigger buttocks aren't this shapely.