Rihanna

kirsch

3 hours ago, hinari said:

Her boobs have definitely got bigger over the years but that can be natural rather than weight gain. But she has gained weight as you can see it on her face and waist 100%

She has gained weight for sure but it has been way over hyped.  There are too many photoshopped images out there showing her to have gained more weight than she really has..........

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/5/2018 at 11:46 PM, finalsafari said:

Link? :)

Zelda?

Well, in the meantime, I prefer to post something relevant like real pictures about a bridesmaid attending a showbizz marriage ceremony, cladded into a corseted, deep-cleavage blue dress who barely keep which seem to embrace her rather fuller curves and larger waist without necessairily constrain them.

tenor48.jpg

tenor47.jpg

tenor46.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2018 at 6:27 PM, Drytuner said:

Am I crazy or she said she wanted to lose weight? More like gaining it back to me.

On 9/13/2018 at 8:44 PM, Cowboys said:

How recently? Because fairly recently, I read her saying she wanted a little more meat on her, mostly for the booty.

Like she stated a few couple of times since many years, she always wanted to build up a curvaceous figure ans the fact she claim to have a fluctuacting bodyweight certainly does help (or certainly does not) to achieve the body of her dreams. In turn, she only seemed to vaguely dislike getting chubby-looking during the mid-process: these latter points plausibly give an explanation about her many physical changes not only due to some unstable metabolic system or changing daily calorie intake but also because like I once said one or two years ago, she actually follow a peculiar training/dieting focused about growing her muscles and body fat tissue in sort to enhance her curves, instead literally let herself go since she tend to gone either banana-shaped (most anytime a foregoing step to an apple-shaped figure and I don't know if y'all noticed it, but everytime her tum turn pudgy or larger she always try to either hide it or wear a gear so that it make look her much waist-defined and slimmer) or very pear-shaped (she's less self-flagelling than most female popstars about her bottoms when she really hover around the flab stage of the body spectrum like proved so many of her latest carnival selfies this last couple of years, but let's admit that she rarely flaunt un-edited pictures of those on social media. Especially when there happened that she developped some budding cellulite skin and that she has on the verge to no longer have a thigh gap) .

She's also very shy about her newfound fuller facial features - now very less eye-catching than they were before at her seemingly heaviest weight ever achieved while the perfomance she done at the Grammies in January - and semi-humorously confessed in a YouTube makeup tutorial video dating from last spring (that I posted here a few pages earlier) that she had recently taught how to highlight her facial bone structure so that nobody including herself would remark her "double chin" and "baby face" .

In either case, if she really want to turn legit fat again, seeing how quick she chubbied out from Holidays to last January earlier then how calorie-heavy has both American and West Indian foods in general, in the moment we're discussing Tess Holliday wouldn't be the only one Plus-Size personality to achieve a full middle-fingering epitomization of #effyourbodystandards on some notorious magazine cover...