kirsch

Rihanna

280 posts in this topic Last Reply

11 hours ago, Purechaoskid26 said:

ūüėĪ

This picture dates from four or five years ago. Shoulder-lenght scorching red-dyed hair, still-defined facial features, overall toned body, a set of sylphid legs less muscular and meatier with a still extant thigh gap, unlikely those pictures below:

On 03/11/2017 at 2:51 PM, John Smith said:

On 27/10/2017 at 2:19 AM, John Smith said:

On 14/11/2017 at 8:03 PM, jonblack2012 said:

Furthermore, her boobs aren't that big. Neither didn't were. She's still spurt a B cup and her biggest size ever were probably full D cup like, seven years ago... this photoshopping must made believe us that she will soon boob-compete against Christina Hendricks with such quick growth spurt. -_- 

Guest billow

I love how the media and fan's reaction to her weight gain is overwhelmingly positive! 

4 hours ago, billow said:

I love how the media and fan's reaction to her weight gain is overwhelmingly positive! 

I didn't expected different reactions. She's not even chubby, just "muscular" or something like that. If she gain more weight, well, i think their reception 'll change to worse.

21 hours ago, billow said:

17 hours ago, Brenda said:

I didn't expected different reactions. She's not even chubby, just "muscular" or something like that. If she gain more weight, well, i think their reception 'll change to worse.

Exactly.