Kate Upton

Guest Horsti

• 2 weeks later...

That dog has a better derriere than her.

She has such a boxy shape and just a slightly above average face.  Apparently big natural boobs must be scarce.  She certainly isn't ugly and can look really cute in some of her photo shoots, but she is really overrated.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest OlayTheDay
3 hours ago, Avatar4711 said:

Now that is interesting...maybe that means becoming pregnant, letting go, who knows... :D

Pregnancy has got to be next. Hopefully soon, if not after she weds. She could grow a curvier waist if she does, which I would sign up for any day of the week.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fatcelebfan

She is REALLY looking thin lately and she has been wearing black clothing allot lately to appear even more thinner.  

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, Avatar4711 said:

Damnit, still skinny... <_<

b00eff497972095.jpg db2f6b497972099.jpg 8f8726497972106.jpg f391ff497972110.jpg a2a64d497972115.jpg 493bd9497972118.jpg

Wasn't there a period in 2014 where she was getting big. I remember posting on here with an old account around that time and it seemed to be the case.

Her calves are weirding me out.

1 hour ago, Kopite93 said:

Wasn't there a period in 2014 where she was getting big. I remember posting on here with an old account around that time and it seemed to be the case.

She gained weight between her first and second SI shoots, going from very thin with a bit of a bust to thinnish and very busty. She stayed there for a while, but looks thinner than when she started.

1 minute ago, Batman76 said:

Her calves are weirding me out.

She gained weight between her first and second SI shoots, going from very thin with a bit of a bust to thinnish and very busty. She stayed there for a while, but looks thinner than when she started.

Right. I have never really been that big of a fan of hers so Im not really interested nor concerned about her size. Just recall this thread being a lot more active a few years back.

Guest Fatcelebfan

She is REALLY fit and trim now, when she first started it looked like she was allergic to the gym.  She has lost her beer gut. In this day and age she would probably be making the same amount of money being a plus size model if she wanted to go that route.

42 minutes ago, Fatcelebfan said:

She is REALLY fit and trim now, when she first started it looked like she was allergic to the gym.  She has lost her beer gut. In this day and age she would probably be making the same amount of money being a plus size model if she wanted to go that route.

Is she still doing modeling work. 2013 and 2014 she was all the rage but the last 18 months I haven't heard anything about her modeling work at all. You are right she could probably make very similar money doing plus size work but I think she is probably too vein or shallow to allow herself to get to that size. I mean SI has Ashley Graham as one of the models this year so they are clearly open to having plus size girls in the Swimsuit issue.