Kate Upton

Guest Horsti

Guest schadenfreude
6 hours ago, shegotfat said:

I remember some gossip site around the time before her second SI photoshot, where she looked quite soft, that her friends were urging her to go on a diet and exercise if she didn't want to lose her career. There was also some later paparazzi pics where a chubby Kate seemed pretty much being dragged to exercizing by a fitter-looking non-model friend. I think it's fair to say she likes eating much more that she likes exercizing, so time is on our side.

Family Guy always gets its predictions right. 

• 5 weeks later...

She really isn't remotely fat, she's basically the classic bombshell from the 50s. Pretty tone, but a bit of softness and some big ass tittays

Guest Fatcelebfan

I doubt she is pregnant, I would be very surprised if she is.  It seems like every time she gains 10lbs the media thinks she is pregnant. 

• 1 month later...

She's technically still soft-slim as usual, so I don't see any real difference besides the fact she look (and claim herself) now be more self-confident about her appearance.

At her tiniest (around the 105-125 lbs), Kate is practically skinny-fat yet buxom while at her curviest (we talk about 138-167 lbs), she still develop some burgeoning tubbiness at midriff lenght as her both curves and limbs getting fleshier. and bustier.. normal for such ectomorphic, thinly apple-shaped woman standing barefoot 5 feet 10: she's literally born for carrying so markedly amount of extra flesh went up at her womanhood and there will become a little more obvious the day she'll switch into motherhood.