Kate Upton

Guest Horsti

Guest dianalorelei

Yes!  Let's hope she get into acceptance of her potential as plus size model. It would be also refreshing for her model career and a positive influence for all women around who struggles with their post-preggo bodies trying to catch a unrealistic goal. 

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

I think that's inaccurate, she was only 20 or 21 in the after. 

You are right! :unsure: I was confused by her wearing that (or a similar) white bikini every year... :lol: Thanks for the tip!

19 minutes ago, Batman76 said:

I think that's inaccurate, she was only 20 or 21 in the after. She was skinny and then gained a little, then yo yo ed a bit, then got just a bit chubby when she was on a break from modeling and then got very lean in the last year or two when she returned to SI.

Now she's 26 and could feed a small country in central america after her pregnancy...😁

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OlayTheDay

Loving this pregnancy doing it's work on her body...the only thing missing is a photoshoot where she sets that belly (and the boobs too...in a teasingly fitting way) free.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...