Kate Upton

Guest Horsti

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

For the record, that photograph has been pretty poorly edited to make her appear slimmer.

If I hadn't been distracted by other women much more to my liking, I was going to point out that Morpheus had chosen a rather unnatural-looking photograph to illustrate "the epitome of sexiness".

Oh I'm sorry, but I don't spend my free time on this site as it is not my desire to convince you or others about my preferences. I was just pointing something out, and well, not everyone is into big fat, unhealthy whales. Yes sir, this is a liberal website.

I simply remarked on your choice of a manipulated photograph. My taste in women is wide, so I'm glad that this is a liberal website.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's a K.U. weight loss poem instead. ;D

[glow=lemonchiffon,2,300]When Kate Upton gained some weight,

To many men she looked just great.

Then they sent her to the gym

And told her that she must be slim.

Slavishly she exercised,

Not wanting to be oversized.

Kate is back and – oh my God!

Kept her rack but thin as a rod![/glow]

• 2 weeks later...

Coping strategy of Curvage members when favourite celebrity loses weight: 1. Expression of disappointment; 2. Pretending she still has "a rather thick mid-section"; 3. Wishful thinking; 4. Morph; 5. Old pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

Am I missing something here? I don't understand why she's considered to be hot. Sure she has a nice face and chest but I just find her body really boringly shapen :/ does anyone else feel that? I'm not criticizing anyone that disagrees but I just don't get it  :o

I feel the same way, but if some guys find her hot, then good for them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...