Kate Upton

Guest Horsti

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The story the media isn't telling us:

We know Kate took the modeling job in Antarctica and that it required a 10 day cruise to get there. But with nothing else to do while they sailed and with it freezing outside Kate spent all of her time in the dining room where the award winning French chef prepared decadent high fat meals for those on board. Not used to only cooking for a few photographers and a model he usually made too much and not wanting to see it go to waste sent to Kate's room (she was only one who complemented his food, especially the desserts).

On day ten one of the photography hands knocked on Kate's door and told her they needed her on deck. Five minutes later she waddled up on deck looking 3 times her normal size. "Kate, I know you're cold, but we need you in your bikini and on the starboard side before we lose the light. How many coats do you have on? 8? 9? 10?," asked the photographer.

"No, just one and I'm already in my bikini. And I'm not cold," Kate replied taking off the coat to reveal that all of that bulk was actually her. Having stuffed herself non-stop for 10 days straight her overfed belly now protruded our over her bikini bottoms, past her bulging breasts, which the top strained to contain. "Oooh, eclairs!" She gasped, and headed towards the snack table the chef had prepared. As the photographer watched her plump rear bouncing and wobbling as she walked away he threw up his hands. "Whatever! If we get the angle right and we photoshop the hell out of these I think we can still save this shoot. Now will someone take those pastries away from her!"

That night, the photographer performed Oscar worthy photoshopping on the photos and sent them off to Sports Illustrated. Sadly no one would ever know of his awesome skills because that night the ship hit an iceberg and went down. Only Kate Upton had enough body fat to survive the frigid waters and the next morning came ashore on the Isle of Giant Oreo Cookie People, the secret source of the snack food the companies have been keeping from us all of these years. The Oreos took her in and kept her warm.

A few weeks later the rescue team found Kate, dark cookie crumbs and cream filling all around her mouth, sitting on the floor of the main Oreo Town hall too stuffed to move, cradling her massively swollen belly, her enormous boobs resting atop it as she groaned, "Ugh, I shouldn't have eaten the whole box of Oreos. *Hic! Burp* Did I say box? *Hic* I meant, I shouldn't have eaten the whole town of Oreos. Ugggggh!

That's the story the newspapers aren't reporting.

I actually thought that was real at first :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I agree, don't hold your breath because she won't! and I can't really see why she's still on here. I admit she's a hot girl and possibly slightly curvier than most others in her field and I'm cool with that, but she seems to get far more attention on here than she deserves. just my opinion of course.

I don't get this argument.  If the thread receives a lot of attention, then clearly it belongs here.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...