Kate Upton

Guest Horsti

• 2 weeks later...

Fingers crossed for a 70 lb Jessica Simpson blow up (possible, she's been thinner than at the normal resting weight she had during her break from modeling for a while) and then a decision to go plus size.

side angle on that dress that shows off how much she's gained already. Belly already at her tits.:

image.jpeg

Guest dianalorelei
5 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Fingers crossed for a 70 lb Jessica Simpson blow up (possible, she's been thinner than at the normal resting weight she had during her break from modeling for a while) and then a decision to go plus size.

side angle on that dress that shows off how much she's gained already. Belly already at her tits.:

image.jpeg  422   114.08 kB

I've been away from Curvage for so long... now i came back and found this pic. Sincerely, i have tears of joy! Our dear Kate blowing up nicely. To say that her belly is at her boobs means she gained a lot. On the other hand she may be pregnant 

20 minutes ago, dianalorelei said:

I've been away from Curvage for so long... now i came back and found this pic. Sincerely, i have tears of joy! Our dear Kate blowing up nicely. To say that her belly is at her boobs means she gained a lot. On the other hand she may be pregnant 

She is actually pregnant. Which is great for us so we can see her get bigger.

10 hours ago, Batman76 said:

I'm crossing fingers for lower extremity swelling on par with Kim Kardashian's first child. It would certainly makeup for Kate's thin legs.

Guest dianalorelei
23 hours ago, Batman76 said:

Can we say at this point that her boobs grew to their maximum size ever? And to think there's more to come 😍

Guest dianalorelei
12 hours ago, zachi said:

So sweet Kate! Blowing up nicely... big belly, rounder face and those legendary boobs growing to become huge milk tanks 😍

Edited by dianalorelei
Please don't quote all the pics, thank you.

Another photoshoot is up today, newly released one from before she announced her pregnancy/started showing. Not sure on their exact date, but her rack was already bigger and her body was starting to thicken a bit at the waist. Let's hope these are the thinnest Pics of her for a long time. I'm more than a bit excited to think about just how much pregnancy gain could wreck that tight body. Kate looked like she was going to have major problems with sagging when she got older since she was nineteen and now it's in her immediate future. She'll probably get it nipped and tucked, but we can hope.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg