Kate Upton

Guest Horsti

To each his own, gentlemen, to each his own.

Ditto, my point exactly.

Small?  ;D

Ditto, my point exactly. :D

IIRC, isn't Atyla over six feet tall or something?

And 8 inches, give or take. That's around 2m, yeah.

So he should have said I had "high expectations" :D

Guest WJones081

Ditto, my point exactly.Ditto, my point exactly. :DAnd 8 inches, give or take. That's around 2m, yeah.

So he should have said I had "high expectations" :D

You're six foot eight? Holy crap, you're almost a full foot taller than I am.

I wasn't even talking about his physical appearance, ya wankers.

They weren't even serious, they just hopped on the fact I was pretty tall and you used the S word against me, you wanker! :D

They weren't even serious, they just hopped on the fact I was pretty tall and you used the S word against me, you wanker! :D

Oh my god. Let me check my calendar, this is so funny, I need a date for laughing about it.

You're right, those penguins are the epitome of sexiness  :P  just wish those big boobs weren't in the way so we could see the whole flock.

I think she's the epitome of the lower limit, all while radiating the potential to gain: she's young and still growing, from Michigan, and likes to eat. She is a blue chip.

I think Kate Upton deserves to have a thread here, because I'm pro-inclusion.  But I think people who see her as slightly chubby are being deceived by her odd proportions. 

If you look at her side-on, you'll notice that she's not only thin, but probably thinner than she was a year ago.  However, she has rather high hips, which from the front kinda give her the appearance of having love handles.

Coupled with the fact that she's not particularly toned, has chubby-looking cheeks, and has huge breasts, she looks soft or even pudgy from certain angles. In reality, I think she's probably no different from other models, aside from her quirky proportions.

That said, she's fucking gorgeous.  I usually don't find models attractive, and go for the more "approachable" or understated beauties, but she's got an incredibly attractive face and a pretty nice body.  She doesn't go out of her way to be a skeleton, or to have gross six-pack abs... so I think she's totally worth the 2-3 keystrokes it took for me to open this thread.

Agreed. She's not fat, but she's definitely soft and her weight has always been between the highest acceptable for a model these days and "she's looking a little pudgy."

I've always liked potential and gaining more than already fat so I like her having a thread.

Plus, even if she's not that fat yet she's got a fun, fat personality, the kind that is more interested in the good time and good food than worrying about tomorrow and if her jeans fit. Giver her a year or two and I imagine there'll be some pictures of her on a beach with a witty headline like, "Kate Up a TON of Weight" that'll make everyone go, "Oooooh, that's why she had a thread."

For the record, that photograph has been pretty poorly edited to make her appear slimmer.

If I hadn't been distracted by other women much more to my liking, I was going to point out that Morpheus had chosen a rather unnatural-looking photograph to illustrate "the epitome of sexiness".

If I hadn't been distracted by other women much more to my liking, I was going to point out that Morpheus had chosen a rather unnatural-looking photograph to illustrate "the epitome of sexiness".

Oh I'm sorry, but I don't spend my free time on this site as it is not my desire to convince you or others about my preferences. I was just pointing something out, and well, not everyone is into big fat, unhealthy whales. Yes sir, this is a liberal website.

Interesting video about her bikini body evolution

Indeed interesting.

Oh I'm sorry, but I don't spend my free time on this site as it is not my desire to convince you or others about my preferences. I was just pointing something out, and well, not everyone is into big fat, unhealthy whales. Yes sir, this is a liberal website.

I simply remarked on your choice of a manipulated photograph. My taste in women is wide, so I'm glad that this is a liberal website.

I've got no problem with slim and attractive girls, it's just an unnatural photo, and quite clearly so. Stating that the obviously unnatural figure is "the epitome of sexiness" was just too ironic to ignore.

Also, saying things like "big fat, unhealthy whales" doesn't make you seem like a very neat guy.

Indeed interesting.

Funny how your personality seems to disgrace your nickname, avatar, "subtitle" AND signature... all at the same time...

People just need to chill the fuck out over this size issue.  Everyone knows that the "celebs" board is going to be mostly thinner girls.  Likewise, everyone knows that the webmodels that get posted here are mostly BBWs and SSBBWs.  Fortunately, posting "thin but curvy girl" content doesn't detract from BBW content, or vice versa; there's room for both.

Kate Upton is a professional, non-plus model.  She's probably not going to appeal to people who only like BBWs.  She's not going get very big... and if she does, you know because her thread will be 200 pages long by this time next year.  So it's safe to say, if you're not a fan now, there's no point bothering to check in -- especially if all you intend to do is question the relevance of her being posted here.  On the other hand, calling the girls BBW fans like "big, fat, unhealthy whales" doesn't do any good either. 

I'm not going to get into that whole "this is curvage, not fattage" nonsense.  This site is clearly not for skinny girls.  But I will say, this site will be better off if we all stop assuming that our tastes are more relevant than anyone else's.  Let the community decide whether or not Kate Upton is relevant.  If she's too skinny to belong on Curvage, her thread will drop off the front page as soon as something curvier comes along.  Or it won't, and the people who don't like Ms. Upton will just have to deal.  Simple enough.

People just need to chill the fuck out over this size issue.  Everyone knows that the "celebs" board is going to be mostly thinner girls.  Likewise, everyone knows that the webmodels that get posted here are mostly BBWs and SSBBWs.  Fortunately, posting "thin but curvy girl" content doesn't detract from BBW content, or vice versa; there's room for both.

Kate Upton is a professional, non-plus model.  She's probably not going to appeal to people who only like BBWs.  She's not going get very big... and if she does, you know because her thread will be 200 pages long by this time next year.  So it's safe to say, if you're not a fan now, there's no point bothering to check in -- especially if all you intend to do is question the relevance of her being posted here.  On the other hand, calling the girls BBW fans like "big, fat, unhealthy whales" doesn't do any good either. 

I'm not going to get into that whole "this is curvage, not fattage" nonsense.  This site is clearly not for skinny girls.  But I will say, this site will be better off if we all stop assuming that our tastes are more relevant than anyone else's.  Let the community decide whether or not Kate Upton is relevant.  If she's too skinny to belong on Curvage, her thread will drop off the front page as soon as something curvier comes along.  Or it won't, and the people who don't like Ms. Upton will just have to deal.  Simple enough.

A reasonable appeal to people's common sense and civility.  You are aware you posted this on the Internet?