BigCutieCandi is retired??

julz1356

Guest MUSEic

Are you kidding me? She basically just rode Cherriies' coattails and half-assed it from the beginning of her big-cuties "career."

I'm honestly surprised she made it this long. Good riddance.

With all due respect to her and Cherry but they were too small to be modeling for bigcuties in the first place, bigcuties is geared towards ssbbws that are into gaining and plumpers can't be a big seller on that website when 80% of the models are well over 300+lbs.

Why should they only go for one segment of the market?

Just because most of them on there are larger models, doesn't mean that people aren't interested in the smaller ones?

You mean Cherries? She's quite heavy, and i'd say one of the most popular Big Cuties ever had..

Yes I was meaning Cherries and I would agree she's the most popular model they have for her size but still I could see Heather trading her in for a ssbbw with a big ass in a heart beat.

Just because most of them on there are larger models, doesn't mean that people aren't interested in the smaller ones?

Don't get me wrong I wish bigcuties had some more plumper models, I wish they had some different content too, but that's how they seem to roll over there. Bigger is better is best seem's to be thier moto.

Guest AirJordanFan93

Exactly. Typically im not one for the SSBBW type and models like Cherries or Candi are a preferred size as opposed to other models of BigCuties.

• 2 weeks later...

Candi made good sales, really good sales. Probably more in one month than most models from other sites in one year or even their whole career - as long as she was gaining. Later of course signups dwindled, but she still made more than pocket money. That helped her decision to quit of course, since her focus had moved away from constantly overeating herself and being the typical feedee role model.

• 1 month later...

still no retired model discount! why oh why, I just want to pay half price for the whole lot :-p which is possible for every other retired model, so I wonder if it will ever be for candi? or was candi so popular that there will never be a retired discount?

still no retired model discount! why oh why, I just want to pay half price for the whole lot :-p which is possible for every other retired model, so I wonder if it will ever be for candi? or was candi so popular that there will never be a retired discount?

I don't imagine her being among the most popular at BCs. It seems more focused on bigger models.

I don't imagine her being ammount the most popular at BCs. It seems more focused on bigger models.

It is true that most of the BQT models are much bigger. But that doesn't tell ANYTHING about the money a particular model is making. In particular Candi. Girls who are just a little plump, good looking, radiant, with a nicely shaped body, big titties and butt, often become incredibly popular, when they are gaining (a little). Just consider who is popular here, at FF,  Youtube etc. You know the names.

It is true that most of the BQT models are much bigger. But that doesn't tell ANYTHING about the money a particular model is making. In particular Candi. Girls who are just a little plump, good looking, radiant, with a nicely shaped body, big titties and butt, often become incredibly popular, when they are gaining (a little). Just consider who is popular here, at FF,  Youtube etc. You know the names.

Sure, but BigCuties must have a reason to invest in bigger models.

Sure, but BigCuties must have a reason to invest in bigger models.

I think that's just availability. There are not many girls in this category who would want to be dedicated models.

BQts signed Jessie Jiggles. I'm absolutely sure they would sign Ms Amateur Art too, if she wanted. Or maybe Trixie Kali, Emily Marcus, Hey Adriana, Imogeneize, Chubby Heartbreaker, or others. In most cases it's the girls who are interested or ready to become models, shooting photo sets and videos in the required quality and on a regular basis.