Jessica Simpson

Guest LoveTheGain

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.gossipcop.com/jessica-simpson-pregnant-weight-eating/

"Simpson has gained more than 40 pounds in four months and has supposedly confessed to friends, “I can’t stop eating.” A so-called “insider” is quoted as telling the magazine, “She’s miserable,” and “her joints hurt and her feet are so swollen she has to ice them every night.” “She has no self-control… and is pigging out,” continues the outlet’s “source.”

"Simpson had planned to “stay healthy thanks to a food-delivery service,” but its purported “insider” asserts, “she’ll eat two or three” of the prepackaged meals at at time. “She’s consuming 4,000 calories a day at least

"Eric Johnson has “had to wait on her hand and foot because she’s too big to do much of anything.”

Jessica simpson fashion line 1.jpg

Jessica simpson fashion line 2.jpg

5 hours ago, Antisac said:

"Simpson has gained more than 40 pounds in four months and has supposedly confessed to friends, “I can’t stop eating.” A so-called “insider” is quoted as telling the magazine, “She’s miserable,” and “her joints hurt and her feet are so swollen she has to ice them every night.” “She has no self-control… and is pigging out,” continues the outlet’s “source.”

"Simpson had planned to “stay healthy thanks to a food-delivery service,” but its purported “insider” asserts, “she’ll eat two or three” of the prepackaged meals at at time. “She’s consuming 4,000 calories a day at least

"Eric Johnson has “had to wait on her hand and foot because she’s too big to do much of anything.”

Jessica simpson fashion line 1.jpg  280   19.11 kB

Jessica simpson fashion line 2.jpg  267   8.06 kB

Sometimes, the Gossip Rags write pretty good WG stories....LOL!

6 hours ago, Antisac said:

This is the best shit I've seen on here in ages. I'm in awe.