Jessica Simpson

Guest LoveTheGain

10 hours ago, stan28 said:

I am wondering if the weight gain is due to her giving up drinking while pregnant. Many of my friends who get pregnant who drink & smoke, but quit for the pregnancy generally all ended up huge.

It is possible. When people stop drinking, their bodies craves sugar and their appetite returns to normal, making them more prone to sugar cravings and big meals. So, yes, your thinking is correct.

8 hours ago, Imswagg00 said:

She looks miserable. 😕

I noticed it, too. I feel sorry for her, even though I like big women just like everyone here in Curvage. I don't know what is happening, but it seems she is having a difficult pregnancy. :( She must be very worried and feeling down. But, at the same time, we are rooting for her and we wish the very best for her and the baby!!! :) 

18 minutes ago, gollumbratscha said:

As big as  a house 🤣 Fatt full moon face with Epic double chin😀 Looks like she's under booze or drugs 😋

Her bloated appearance CAN be the result of months taking medications like prednisone (cortisone) and progesterone, hormones that cause swelling, bloating, big moon face, big double chin, increased appetite (sometimes 3x the normal), extreme weight gain and so on... She has a "cushingoid" appearance, typical of persons taking high doses of corticoid. Sometimes a pregnant woman has to take lots of corticoid and progesterone to keep her pregnancy going and avoid the risk of abortion. This happened to Mariah Carey about five years ago. The children are born perfectly, but the mom usually pays a high price in terms of huge weight gain, bloated appearance, huge appetite, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Desdinova said:

So sorry to hear  that she's been sick and has had such a difficult pregnancy.   I wish Jessica a healthy and happy baby.   (Also wouldn't mind if she kept all that wonderful baby weight on, but I wouldn't hold my breath...)

Yes, we all are rooting that all goes well with her and the baby. We all wish the very best for her and her family. :)