Alice cake revenge, someone?

cheesee

Question

17 answers to this question

Alice Brandt was undoubtely one of the best fetish artist there ever were.  But she went too far in vore and got busted and was completely destroyed.  A real shame.  On Daily Motion Don Willsner(not sure of spelling) has a few of her videos and there are some on YouTube which usually are in bad shape. 

how does one go too far in make believe acting? did she become a cannibal in real life or something insane?.

She would eat goldfish/mice/whatever on camera. If I recall correctly she was mainly busted for crushing them which is more of a GTS thing.

Even though she performed many of my kinks I was never a huge fan because well.. She looks like a 50 year old truck stop waitress.

More than a "few months" old.  Her fetish site ("fetishfad" I think it was called) was up briefly about thirteen years ago around the turn of the century.  Her face wasn't much to look at but she did do some good stuffing videos. 

Guest AirJordanFan93

She would eat goldfish/mice/whatever on camera. If I recall correctly she was mainly busted for crushing them which is more of a GTS thing.

Even though she performed many of my kinks I was never a huge fan because well.. She looks like a 50 year old truck stop waitress.

Really eating goldfish and mice come on now. I understand stuffing and all that but is some sick fuck out there getting off on this woman eating a rodent.

that's pretty disgusting, and abhorrent, I'm surprised to find though that you can be arrested for killing mice though.

You can be arrested for just about everything these days.  It's mostly a matter of the authorities targeting someone and then figuring out which laws they have broken.

You can be arrested for just about everything these days.  It's mostly a matter of the authorities targeting someone and then figuring out which laws they have broken.

Rather than provide us with generic paranoia why not weigh in on if you think mouse crushing should be allowed or not? I'm glad to see her gone.

As unattractive as she is on the outside, she is 10000x more ugly on the inside for her cruelty towards defenseless animals.  >:(

The only video I'd watch with her in it would be one involving her getting eaten alive by a giant animal, so the giant animal could satisfy his customer base.

As unattractive as she is on the outside, she is 10000x more ugly on the inside for her cruelty towards defenseless animals.  >:(

The only video I'd watch with her in it would be one involving her getting eaten alive by a giant animal, so the giant animal could satisfy his customer base.

oh please.  who the fuck cares about mice?  Should people be arrested for using a mouse trap?  What difference does it make if the mouse is killed by a trap or by a foot.

Should we execute cats for killing mice?

Anyone who would get bent out of shape over someone killing a mouse or a goldfish is a moron.

You are an idiot.  We're not talking about ridding ourselves of an infestation problem.  And we're not talking about other animals who have natural-born instincts and don't know any better.

We're talking about torturing innocent creatures for no reason whatsoever.  Oh, what's that?  The reason was for her to make money and for your fap fantasies to become fulfilled??  I'm sorry, I didn't realize that!  I humbly stand corrected.  Her actions can now be completed justified.

oh please.  who the fuck cares about mice?  Should people be arrested for using a mouse trap?  What difference does it make if the mouse is killed by a trap or by a foot.

Should we execute cats for killing mice?

Anyone who would get bent out of shape over someone killing a mouse or a goldfish is a moron.

I'd rather kill you than kill a mouse or goldfish  :)

Rather than provide us with generic paranoia why not weigh in on if you think mouse crushing should be allowed or not? I'm glad to see her gone.

Paranoia?  LOL...  If you want to start a separate thread on the "mouse crushing" controversy I would be glad to discuss.