Katy Mixon

supatroll

Guest Fatcelebfan

This is just a thought.  Mixon is about 5 inches taller than McCarthy and McCarthy has lost a TON of weight, so it is very possible that Mixon is now maybe a few pounds  heavier than McCarthy is now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, footballfever47 said:

Bad form posting with no content, but I saw hell or high water, and she was huge! I'm talking real gut, enormous t+a. They even talk about her as a big girl, I couldn't believe this was the same girl in eastbound. 

BTW the movie is also fantastic.

I agree 100%. She's probably onscreen less than 5 minutes, but it was really worth it. Big double chin, wide hips. She even has huge dimples by her elbows.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

No Pictures this time, tho an interview with the Sioux City Journal,  where Katy discusses her weight, the link is here:

http://siouxcityjournal.com/entertainment/television/american-dream-katy-mixon-headlines-her-first-show/article_59f1acfb-aaa5-59db-a5c0-8a99dfa24cbc.html

About Katy´s weight the article says "The weight aspect? It’s still part of the concept and Mixon couldn’t be happier. “I’ve been so blessed to be literally 180 pounds or 130,” she says. “When Sandy Bullock cast me in ‘All About Steve,’ I think I was 176. That’s kind of how I rock and roll. I am who I am. If I lose weight, I lose weight. If I’ve got to eat the cupcake, I just eat the cupcake.”

So i Wonder what her weight is now a days?

I looked up a trailer on "All About Steve" and thats from 2009 and Katy didnt look that big, im thinkng Katy was 176 lbs when she was cast for the movie and lost a good amount before shooting the movie...anyways only a few more days until American Housewife premieres.