AmateurArt [the all-talk part]

Plunderking

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AmateurArt

The only thing that I can think of right now is AmateurArt wearing that classic Nordic iron armor from Skyrim. The breastplate probably won't fit over her belly though. Smiting dragons and drinking enough mead to fill that round tummy. The bards will sing tales of her victories against the forces of evil and the many baked goods sold at Skyrim's inns. Fus Ro Dah!

This is amazing. If I ever win the lotto, I shall commission the local SCA with custom made armor.

Also, the thread really has derailed (though to a topic I love).

Here's my update: I'm pretty much at the same weight. I've eaten and eaten and eaten... and nothing. -.- I might have gained 0.2lbs

I think I've reached a point where my best bet is to try and bulk up like muscle weight gainers do. They always gain some fat along with the muscle. There's only so much food I can eat in a day. And I swear I'm eating. I'm eating to the point where I've reached the point of feeling sick sometimes. I don't like that at all. Not fun times.

Hence, I'm resorting to weight gain powder starting tomorrow. (or tonight if I have a chance to go and buy some).

I haven't taken any new pictures or videos yet because, in a way, I have a sort of reverse anorexia. I can't feel the vibe/mood if I have nothing new and shiny to show off. The ideas are there - I'd simply like the body to go along with it.

I realize that most of you would probably like a video of me even at a constant weight or less. This might just happen for some time as it seems my body has hit a plateau. Hoping that magical powder people swear by will work *crosses fingers*

Question for anyone in the LA area: It's summer. Does anyone have access to a pool where I can go swimming nude? Not an invite for sex. I simply genuinely prefer swimming naked. My largest bathing suit does horrible things to my chest. It hurts and doesn't fit right. Not conductive to fun :(

Guest AmateurArt

I think this game idea could work. Looks like someone's already on designing AmateurArt character design  ;D

*whistles* Wish we had character design options for that in every MMO.

Gah! I must stop talking about gaming. I must. I will. :x

Iswear every time you post something on here AA, you get me horny. Even though your gaining has come to a plateau at present, I can see no reason why you won't gain loads more in the future, you seem so committed to getting even fatter.

Question for anyone in the LA area: It's summer. Does anyone have access to a pool where I can go swimming nude? Not an invite for sex. I simply genuinely prefer swimming naked. My largest bathing suit does horrible things to my chest. It hurts and doesn't fit right. Not conductive to fun :(

And to think, I found myself an apartment near the beach without a pool. Woe is me hah!

Guest AmateurArt

Iswear every time you post something on here AA, you get me horny. Even though your gaining has come to a plateau at present, I can see no reason why you won't gain loads more in the future, you seem so committed to getting even fatter.

I wish I could have recorded the feast I just had. This rarely happens, but today I ran out of food. I didn't go grocery shopping until after 9 PM.

By the time I returned home, I was starving.

It wasn't even sexy. There was everything from macaroni salad to potato salad to chill n cheese with chips, plantain chips, artichoke dip, deli meats... I can't even remember what I ate.

Only my need to sit down and stop shoveling food in due to my stomach being too heavy finally pulled me away. @@ I best see a couple of pounds from how much my sides hurt.

Every weight gain story talks about belly inflated outward in front. No one talks about how it hurts from every angle when you truly gorge.

In retrospect, it would have made for an amazing video. But I was too hungry to stop and try to be sexual about it. haha. Pure gluttony.

My roommate reminded me that when we first met (back in my skinny days)... I was munching on cheetohs dipped in cheese sauce. As if they really weren't cheesy enough. I would drown them in flavor.

I've also been told that I officially look like a fat girl now. Not a chubby girl who has put on some more weight. A fat girl. Milestone achieved.

I wish I could have recorded the feast I just had. This rarely happens, but today I ran out of food. I didn't go grocery shopping until after 9 PM.

It wasn't even sexy. There was everything from macaroni salad to potato salad to chill n cheese with chips, plantain chips, artichoke dip, deli meats... I can't even remember what I ate.

Only my need to sit down and stop shoveling food in due to my stomach being too heavy finally pulled me away. @@ I best see a couple of pounds from how much my sides hurt.

Every weight gain story talks about belly inflated outward in front. No one talks about how it hurts from every angle when you truly gorge.

In retrospect, it would have made for an amazing video. But I was too hungry to stop and try to be sexual about it. haha. Pure gluttony.

My roommate reminded me that when we first met (back in my skinny days)... I was munching on cheetohs dipped in cheese sauce. As if they really weren't cheesy enough. I would drown them in flavor.

I've also been told that I officially look like a fat girl now. Not a chubby girl who has put on some more weight. A fat girl. Milestone achieved.

This story its pure torture!! Do it again put like with the foos you love the most like a great burger or something lol put this time share it with us  ;) I pet we will be  :o :o :o :o

^This almost makes me wish I lived in LA, keyword being almost, still finding a nude fat girl swimming in my pool in the morning would be a real treat. I make stuffed clams, oh and hello AA I'm Harry, I missed your thread the first time around.

Guest brolly

hD90284B9

I enjoy your vids as much as everyone else here.  But it's cool that you are here chatting about stuff of interest.  I'm not into gaming so have nothing to add to that conversation but glad others enjoy it.   

Seems to me there is no reason to stuff until it hurts unless you are into that sort of thing.  Curvage should be a place you can come without out much demands or expectations.  Is weight gain best when it just happens from enjoying good food?  Hope you found a nude pool.  Probably not near LA but some places have remote beaches that aren't nude beaches but nobody is around so you don't need to wear a suit.  They are the best.