AmateurArt [the all-talk part]

Plunderking

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha. So the gamer talk has dwindled down. For a second i had been thinking to register 100 different accounts and post a different belly dancing tune suggestion through each of them :o Oh well, i've just given up gaming in favor of music many moons ago :P

Speaking of that infamous belly dancing clip - a clip that probably will never happen, but thinking of it has its inspirational aspects too: Of course you can bellydance to anything. You could do it even to Free Jazz :D (something i'd like to see actually lol). But some music surely helps the effect better than other. So my suggestion would be Bulgarian (belly) dance music, Kuchek. This shit really KICKS ASS. And makes the Oriental stuff look like a tourist attraction. Random finds (Youtube is full with that stuff): 

This is amazing. If I ever win the lotto, I shall commission the local SCA with custom made armor.

Also, the thread really has derailed (though to a topic I love).

Here's my update: I'm pretty much at the same weight. I've eaten and eaten and eaten... and nothing. -.- I might have gained 0.2lbs

I think I've reached a point where my best bet is to try and bulk up like muscle weight gainers do. They always gain some fat along with the muscle. There's only so much food I can eat in a day. And I swear I'm eating. I'm eating to the point where I've reached the point of feeling sick sometimes. I don't like that at all. Not fun times.

Hence, I'm resorting to weight gain powder starting tomorrow. (or tonight if I have a chance to go and buy some).

I haven't taken any new pictures or videos yet because, in a way, I have a sort of reverse anorexia. I can't feel the vibe/mood if I have nothing new and shiny to show off. The ideas are there - I'd simply like the body to go along with it.

I realize that most of you would probably like a video of me even at a constant weight or less. This might just happen for some time as it seems my body has hit a plateau. Hoping that magical powder people swear by will work *crosses fingers*

Question for anyone in the LA area: It's summer. Does anyone have access to a pool where I can go swimming nude? Not an invite for sex. I simply genuinely prefer swimming naked. My largest bathing suit does horrible things to my chest. It hurts and doesn't fit right. Not conductive to fun :(

I want to see you nude now. :3

Guest Zealot

Someone needs to get this woman an HD camera TONIGHT!  :P

Give me the mailing address and it's on its way first class!

Guest dickbutton

AA are you ever going to come to Ireland :P I feel like I don't have a chance xD would 6'2'' 225lbs lean do it for ya :P haha!

Can't do tomorrow, it's America Day tomorrow.

America Day is a great day to indulge in delicious bbq, burgers, apple pie, and baked Alaska.

Like Manifest Destiny (the idea that America was destined to expand its borders from Atlantic to Pacific, for those not familiar with all of American history) AmateurArt is destined to expand her borders too. Call it ManyFeast Destiny. 

America Day is a great day to indulge in delicious bbq, burgers, apple pie, and baked Alaska.

Like Manifest Destiny (the idea that America was destined to expand its borders from Atlantic to Pacific, for those not familiar with all of American history) AmateurArt is destined to expand her borders too. Call it ManyFeast Destiny.

You mean America Everyday  ;)