A new comic from me

kastemel

Hey everyone. I wanted to let you guys know that I've started a new comic on deviant art. It's a semi-realistic comic about relationships and feederism. For those that remember my older stuff, this is a stand alone story, no background necessary.

I just finished the first short chapter, I'm doing the pencils for chapter 2 now. You can find it here http://kastemel.deviantart.com/gallery/44774585, or read it below. Let me know what you guys think!

post-6487-14513347204563_thumb.png

post-6487-14513347206216_thumb.png

post-6487-1451334720811_thumb.png

post-6487-14513347211493_thumb.png

Nice :thumbsup: are you still going to continue the WGI comic?

I tried several times to go back to it, but I never was able to maintain interest. I think my sensibilities have changed since then and the direction I had planned for WGIU just didn't do it for me anymore. I'd like to tell more one-off stories with beginnings and ends. Once I got the idea for Eclipse I just had to do it. I'm keeping it short and finite on purpose so I can actually finish it.

If I can think of a good story for my older characters, I might revisit them.

I like your style, and think this is top-notch work. Unfortunately, I'm not so keen on the story.

And this isn't even a critique of the way the story is written. It's just... it seems almost like propaganda. While I understand there are many FAs and Feeders out there who are very supportive, I think the vast majority are a little more... uh... pushy about the weight thing once they 'come out.' And I don't mean heavy handed or forcing... but more along the line of grabbing a girl by the ass and saying something naughty about how big it's gotten; slapping her on the thigh and calling her a name, etc.

It's also really hard for me to believe that an FA would seek out a thin girl, encourage her to gain, and then she'd turn around and actually do it. Wouldn't he naturally be drawn to a fat chick? Wouldn't she be slightly harder to convince?

The whole 'weight gain love story' thing that isn't the least bit risqué is... well, it's difficult to fap too, to be totally honest. I kept waiting for the other chick to drag her into a stall and they make out. Or perhaps the ex is jealous, gives up her weight loss and gets competitive with the new girlfriend. You know? Something slightly off-color that gets the blood pumping.

Anyway, it's your comic -- I'm just tossing out thoughts.

Guest dsadas

I thought it was awesome and I really liked the story line. I'm in a long term relationship with a very skinny girl (She is 5'6" and 115 lbs soaking wet) so being an FA a story like this is kind of a fantasy of mine.

I like your style, and think this is top-notch work. Unfortunately, I'm not so keen on the story.

And this isn't even a critique of the way the story is written. It's just... it seems almost like propaganda. While I understand there are many FAs and Feeders out there who are very supportive, I think the vast majority are a little more... uh... pushy about the weight thing once they 'come out.' And I don't mean heavy handed or forcing... but more along the line of grabbing a girl by the ass and saying something naughty about how big it's gotten; slapping her on the thigh and calling her a name, etc.

I think we hear about the pushy ones, but in practice I think a lot of men's personalities are such that they are either

1) afraid that being pushy at all will screw it up, and/or

2) conflicted for lots of reasons I won't get into here, such that they won't be so over-the-top about it, and/or

3) not aggressive and not inclined toward calling girls naughty names and being grabby

I don't know many people who do the things you describe, except on the internet and in fiction.  Maybe I hang out with a different crowd, and I'm fine with that.

It's also really hard for me to believe that an FA would seek out a thin girl, encourage her to gain, and then she'd turn around and actually do it. Wouldn't he naturally be drawn to a fat chick? Wouldn't she be slightly harder to convince?

You seem to presume that "most people" have an experience of the fetish that is the same as yours, and I don't think that's true.  Some people prefer the gain, some people prefer the fat itself.  For example - I like girls of all sizes; I'm mostly interested in the shape and the gain.  I don't really have a preference for fat over thin, or vice-versa.

The whole 'weight gain love story' thing that isn't the least bit risqué is... well, it's difficult to fap too, to be totally honest. I kept waiting for the other chick to drag her into a stall and they make out. Or perhaps the ex is jealous, gives up her weight loss and gets competitive with the new girlfriend. You know? Something slightly off-color that gets the blood pumping.

I suppose each has his own way, but I disagree.  I think this story is getting straight to the root of a fantasy that is meaningful to a lot of people.  The off-color stuff that often appears in weight-gain fiction almost always just gets in the way.

Anyway:  I'm really, really glad that kastemel is back and sharing new work with us.  It's terrific!

While I understand there are many FAs and Feeders out there who are very supportive, I think the vast majority are a little more... uh... pushy about the weight thing once they 'come out.' And I don't mean heavy handed or forcing... but more along the line of grabbing a girl by the ass and saying something naughty about how big it's gotten; slapping her on the thigh and calling her a name, etc.

t's also really hard for me to believe that an FA would seek out a thin girl, encourage her to gain, and then she'd turn around and actually do it. Wouldn't he naturally be drawn to a fat chick? Wouldn't she be slightly harder to convince?

Stupid stereotypes. I always prefered thin girls who are getting fat, over fat ones from the start. This is the story with my girlfriend, she has started out thin and now is quite chubby. And I can't be pushy about her weight gain... it's too risky.

Kastemel don't listen to him and write your own story, for now it's really good.

Kastamel.....Great start on the comic.....Thanks for the others which are among the Very Best....and don't let the crowd of backseat drivers cause you to swerve....your stories are your stories, your art is your art, and I for one am completely happy with your sizable contribution to the genre. How about some others try their hands...

Guest srofofo

I'm so happily surprised to see this post.  Great art and story line.  This is shaping up to be my new favorite comic.  Thanks