A new comic from me

kastemel

• 3 weeks later...

This is plain and simple on of the best if not THE best weight gain comic ever written.  Great stuff.  Not to say that others are bad...there is a lot of fantastic work out there; this is just so "real" in every aspect.  And for those of us who love the realism and the genuine possibility of it all this just works; and it is a great read too even without the fantasy stuff. 

Love your work Kastemel.

Steve

This is plain and simple on of the best if not THE best weight gain comic ever written.  Great stuff.  Not to say that others are bad...there is a lot of fantastic work out there; this is just so "real" in every aspect.  And for those of us who love the realism and the genuine possibility of it all this just works; and it is a great read too even without the fantasy stuff. 

Love your work Kastemel.

Steve

You... think this is what real feeder-feedee relationships are like? Hmm.

"So real" may be an extreme call I admit.

however, beside those comics where the girls take 500 lbs in one page or eat a whole mountain of food for herselves, yes eclipse is "kinda" realist. But it is still a fantasy story.

Kastemel's comics are the kind of fantasy you can actually get off to, because it could theoretically happen, it just won't.

Anything that involves pills that make you grow 200 pounds in an afternoon, or involves sci fi scenarios, or involves fictional characters (women that are impossible to pretend are real, because they just aren't a priori to any boner you might get), any comics/stories that are totally made up untethered from any reality b.s. (which is sadly the majority of them) are completely impossible for me to get lost in or aroused by.

Basically saying that I'm a big Kastemel fan. Even when they dip for too long into the "emotional" stuff, I still forgive him because who else is doing anything approaching this level of quality? No one, that's who.

I appreciate the kind words! I also agree that "realism" is definitely relative.

This comic has been an experiment for me. I actually like the more fantastic, sci-fi/fantasy stories and comics out there, and I like creating them too, but I noticed there weren't a lot of let's say, plausible wg comic out there even thought there are plenty of stories like that. The response to Eclipse has been great, so I'd like to make more stuff like it. I'll probably reduce the scope next time though...

I am sure you knew but I simply meant that this comic was drawn in a plausible and somewhat realistic way as opposed to pure fantasy (as others have said) such as take a pill, fatten up to 1500lbs overnight etc.  It's all good stuff, I just liked Kastemel's theoretically possible approach.  The difference between Star Wars and Jason Bourne perhaps; both are pure fantasy but one is grounded in a world that feels real...any idea that either could actually happen is, I agree, somewhat hmm...

Thanks again Kastemel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fantastic, though I feel compelled to as why you must publish scenes with women weighing their man down, ridiculing him, within hours of me writing such a scene! If every other detail weren't different in tone, moral and gist, I might accuse you of looking over my shoulder while I pretended to be working at my job!

I joke, this comic is far superior to the scene I wrote, and seeing as the weighing-down is the singular common thread, it's nothing but a coincidence. Keep writing, please, I'm interested to see how this goes!

• 3 weeks later...