Vicky Pattison

ciribitz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Wow, she is the definition of skinny fat. That weight was all fat

I agree that she would benefit from some more muscle mass, but ultimately she is just going to continue to yo yo and shrivel up... she doesn't have the discipline or foresight to take care of herself. In any case I dug her lumpy oatmeal look and I know she will be back.

Maybe now she can slowly put on some muscle and weight and get a pleasantly plump and attractive figure.

She's a British reality TV crackwhore, how on earth could that happen at all?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest AirJordanFan93

here hope that she gets bigger then last time

We can all hope. If these articles are correct she seems like her drinking a lot more than working out

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

These C list celebrities do this on purpose just to get attention. It's funny how they try to get front page news in the tabloids over their " out of control weight gain" so they can land diet deals and weight loss contracts. There's no way I believe these women aspiring to find success in today's ruthless media would be caught dead strolling down the beach in a bikini sucking on ice cream otherwise. Keep them coming I say but it is sad how desperate they are.

• maybejames changed the title to Vicky Pattison