Being teased about being fat

Imogenieze

Guest MotoMoto

I love doing the teasing.  Its such a turn on for me when a beautiful woman talks about what a fatass she's turning into or acts like "its just a few pounds." 

some other words I enjoy. Plump-kin, fatty fat, chubbette, chubster, plumper, tubster, cutie-mc-fatty-pie. I love to see asses that barely fit into jeans and bellies that want to break the top button but end up spilling over the pant line. Imogenieze is all these great things and more :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dbramb

As a personal trainer, I find teasing a fatty and even making her workout (in tight clothes) to be a huge turn-on. It empowers me and even works up her appetite so I have to say it's a win-win! Haha

• 4 weeks later...

I think it can be cute but it's not something that turns me on. More just playful cute fun than anything. For instance, my mom and I were having a conversation and ended up saying something along the lines of "Oh yeah.you definitely grew up well ROUNDED"..and we had a good laugh. If I'm with my friends and say i don't want to eat, they'll say "something is up, girl!! you aren't yourself". But probably the cutest is when I'm with my feeder and he teases me about how out of shape I am when we go on walks or I'm going up 2 flights of stairs hahaha. Especially because he is so thin and in shape in comparison :3