Michaela Pereira

rico5377

• 5 weeks later...
Guest sum1wun

Read somewhere that she's about 5'5" but I can't find that page [emoji57]

0cd4eadca532f1b790de87709b572079.jpg

5'5" sounds right; from what very little I've seen of the two standing together she looks similar in height to her female co-anchor. I'm always extremely skeptical of weight claims since women (especially in the US) view that sort of thing as confidential, and how would anyone have that sort of information first-hand anyway?

That being said, she legitimately looks twice as heavy as her co-anchor in her less flattering outfits, so it wouldn't surprise me if she's somewhere in the 240-250 range. Never knew she was into snowboarding; if she fell nowadays I could see her turning into a giant snowball as she tumbled down the hill!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest sum1wun

I still wonder what caused her to literally double her size from what it was less than ten years ago. She looks fine either way, but...wow...

I've also noticed whenever she's seated on the couch she positions her forearm across her midsection to cover her bulk.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sum1wun

I was watching this video in the background and wasn't paying much attention, until she started talking about her HIPS (!)

Surprising, since she's gained weight since this video!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Man - she is looking so big, it's great. She announced that she will be leaving the New Day show and taking on her own show at Headline News. I hope they give her a couch to fill up and don't keep her hidden behind a desk! I'd miss segments like this one.

http://www.mrctv.org/videos/sacha-cohen-talks-about-fairytale-ending-trump-getting-hiv-movie

On 4.10.2015 at 1:17 PM, faxe001de said:

And measuring-session:-).

On 4.10.2015 at 1:17 PM, faxe001de said:

And measuring-session:-).

• 3 months later...