Michaela Pereira

rico5377

Happened to catch Michaela today.  Man... She is SOOOO meaty!!   I know she's been big for a long while, but DAMN!  She's carrying a lot of weight there!  Love her big rounded shoulders and fat arms.   Had to find a pic when she was young and thin to really gauge the amount of weight she's gained.  Just love it!

image.png

image.png

• 3 weeks later...

Mmm. I could just eat her up. Look how heavy set she is now compared to a decade ago. She is wearing the same color as the seat but you can see the lovehandles in the back and those big thighs are amazing. Cant wait to see more.

20170208_174311.png

20170208_174236.png

20170208_174152.png

20170208_174126.png

20170208_174039.png

Guest sum1wun

There's something inherently sexy about a fat, curvy woman who's gained weight sitting alongside another slim, sexy woman who's easily half her weight at the most. Michaela looks like she could get stuck sitting in that chair while the other woman has plenty of room to spare.

• 2 months later...
On 20/01/2017 at 4:22 PM, MadDog said:

Happened to catch Michaela today.  Man... She is SOOOO meaty!!   I know she's been big for a long while, but DAMN!  She's carrying a lot of weight there!  Love her big rounded shoulders and fat arms.   Had to find a pic when she was young and thin to really gauge the amount of weight she's gained.  Just love it!

She gotten to looking all fat granny.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...