pof problems

Guest dp117

was gonna post in dating but thought it belongs here instead :-\ if its not can a mod plz move it thx

has anyone elses profiles been randomly deleted and not being able to make a new one ive emailed pof 3 times and have gotten no where with them. i just want to know if others had this problem and if u were able to fix it and make a new account  :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

never heard of that, but check out okcupid. there's a lot of girls on there that are of curvage material  ;)

dont u need to pay for that?

Pof will delete your profile if you've been reported for being a creeper.  They will review your sent mail and choose to delete you if creeper activity is confirmed.  You can't get your profile back. 

ok but how do i make a new one

Guest greg0rzzz

My access to pof also seems to have been taken away recently. No big loss, just looking for some friends since I already have an awesome girlfriend.

My access to pof also seems to have been taken away recently. No big loss, just looking for some friends since I already have an awesome girlfriend.

did they give u waring or did they just take it away? have u been able to make a new one?

everytime i try to make a new account i get to the fill out info part and then when i try to log back in it says i dont exist in there database :( i just want to know how to remake an acccount lol didnt think itd b this hard :-\

did they give u waring or did they just take it away? have u been able to make a new one?

everytime i try to make a new account i get to the fill out info part and then when i try to log back in it says i dont exist in there database :( i just want to know how to remake an acccount lol didnt think itd b this hard :-\

Just get another ip.