Ashley Graham

Heart and Mind

20 hours ago, MalMfan said:

I hear you, not hard at all to use imgur for photos and gfycat for gifs but there's so many people on curvage that use these slow sites for sharing which I don't understand.

There's got to be a reason, right? I cannot understand this, absolute shit image sharing sites. 

Guest MalMfan
5 hours ago, bigorange3 said:

There's got to be a reason, right? I cannot understand this, absolute shit image sharing sites. 

I really don't know. I suppose the only thing that makes sense is if they got paid by those sites to share images and gifs on there lol but that doesn't seem likely. Can't come up with any other reason why you'd use these sites that belong in the early 00s. 

• 2 weeks later...

Guest MalMfan
10 hours ago, John Smith said:

When I said she has slimmed down alot " nah you're wrong, she got fatter than ever compared to those latter years, she's fiiii-ne " :

Fall 2015 
ashley-graham-best-runway-moments-additi

ashley-graham-lingerie-show-1.jpg

spl1354702_021.jpg

tumblr_nzdg2fcdt21v1iek1o3_250.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

NOW

b9b328728c4c288d18a720673f1ccd20.jpg

The 2nd and 3rd pics are from 2016. 

Guest billow

G. damn!  I love that green dress.  It's wonderful that she's so publicized and prominent in media.  It was really pleasant, not to mention a tad surreal, to walk into my office break room and see her on Good Morning America.  Here, a woman I consider to be voluptuous, beautiful goddess making regular TV appearances!