Ashley Graham

Heart and Mind

On 22/09/2017 at 11:06 AM, aussieyada said:

You guys are so hard to please. 5 years ago a girl like Ashley would never have made it mainstream, and now her body size/shape has almost been normalised in the mainstream. This is a good thing! 

It is just me or the more her figure got normalized by medias, the more she look less thick and more slimmer? :| :/ 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 26/04/2017 at 4:08 AM, John Smith said:

When I said she has slimmed down alot " nah you're wrong, she got fatter than ever compared to those latter years, she's fiiii-ne " :

Fall 2015 
ashley-graham-best-runway-moments-additi

ashley-graham-lingerie-show-1.jpg

spl1354702_021.jpg

tumblr_nzdg2fcdt21v1iek1o3_250.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

NOW

b9b328728c4c288d18a720673f1ccd20.jpg

On 22/09/2017 at 11:06 AM, aussieyada said:

You guys are so hard to please. 5 years ago a girl like Ashley would never have made it mainstream, and now her body size/shape has almost been normalised in the mainstream. This is a good thing! 

On 17/10/2017 at 2:16 PM, ludvig966 said:

Bikini on the set for Addition Elle in Montreal - 10/16/17 LQ

AshleyGraham.8.th.png AshleyGraham.7.th.png 

#RIPjigglingthighs #notbumbumanymore @lookmorelikeanexvictoriasecretspageantreconvertedintoaWWFrookienow
Résultats de recherche d'images pour « black guy emotional gif »

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, steveblack341 said:

One of the most popular plus size models today, she was so inspiring. Now she is losing weight... This hurts almost as much as Rosie Mercado losing all that weight

That's mainstream celebrity life for you.

12 hours ago, steveblack341 said:

You got that right! She is by far my favorite! She’s already so big now compared to a lot of other plus models. Do you think she’ll keep gaining?

But as for Ashley Graham, I say rest in peace

I would love her to keep gaining but I highly doubt it. I would say she will maintain her weight in the best case scenario, or possibly head to the gym as Ashley Graham did and start slimming down...hope it doesn't happen!