Ashley Graham

Heart and Mind

On 5/17/2017 at 5:01 AM, Cottonsox said:

I mean yes the thighs but does anyone else think she actually looks better with less make up. Like she has so much natural beauty it shines through a lot more when she's not

It doesn't bother me. I think she looks fantastic in that pic. But to each their own.

• 2 weeks later...

Just so we are Crystal Clear... Image Twist and similar sites with spam redirects are NOT TOLERATED HERE!

@pantyinspector and @mathushan both scored three week bans because they didn't understand my first warning!

Ashley Graham is hot as hell, but if you're posting photos, don't host them from janky ass sites!!

51 minutes ago, KFD said:

Just so we are Crystal Clear... Image Twist and similar sites with spam redirects are NOT TOLERATED HERE!

@pantyinspector and @mathushan both scored three week bans because they didn't understand my first warning!

Ashley Graham is hot as hell, but if you're posting photos, don't host them from janky ass sites!!

Realistically there is no reason to use image hosting at all since Curvage allows unlimited photo uploads. 

Image twist sucks so hard. You click the thumbnail and get loads of pop up ads! Are these guys getting paid by image twist to post this crap? Is that how it works? Bait and switch ad spamming? 

Curvage is the real deal. Pictures only no BS!! This is why people trust Curvage and why we can't allow this kind of spam here. 

Guest MalMfan
5 hours ago, KFD said:

Thank you so much for this, it bugs me like crazy when people like those guys host photos of her on crap sites like image twist. Even if someone wouldn't want to upload to curvage for whatever reason there's dozens of better sites to use. 

15 hours ago, SJ707 said:

Image twist sucks so hard. You click the thumbnail and get loads of pop up ads! Are these guys getting paid by image twist to post this crap? Is that how it works? Bait and switch ad spamming? 

Curvage is the real deal. Pictures only no BS!! This is why people trust Curvage and why we can't allow this kind of spam here. 

Thank you. Now if you would get rid of the other image twist posts on this page alone please. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/06/2017 at 10:32 PM, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Had no clue she was of German and British descent.  I always assumed she had something a bit more "exotic" in her bloodline....but I guess she's just a "Graham cracker".  ;)

Yea, a lot of people said that because of her warm complexion and - I know this is something of sensible to said out loud - somewhat "exoticness" in an both bodily and looking way. I've fallen on a few forums speculating she have perhaps some Latina heritage (though be Latino/Latina aren't an ethnicity, but I suppose people who wrote these words figure by themselves about the stereotypical brown-skinned, multiracial anything-south-to-USA ladies's image convey by medias and literacy) when I presumed myself, according the plethora of time I've heard her accent then see her attitude on her Snapchat personal videos she's likely either from Midwest African-American heritage or widely influed by the community in question. Her own husband been a Black, I assume the second option is unless probable. 

If she have indeedly some "exotic" background via a hypothetical chapter of her German-or-English lineage's story in Latin America, who know?
Furthermore, there exist also a few populations at Southern Germany (Bavaria, by example) which were themselves the offspring a pretty good melting pot from different migrations and empires since Pre-Roman ages, and Britain (Dark Britons e.g. populations of Southern Brythonic or Gaelic descent, populations of African descent, populations of Sepharadi or Ashkenazi descent, populations fo South Indian descent, populations of Southern European descent, populations of Arab descent, ecetera...) most tend to have a warm-to-very-dark complexion too. The surname "Graham" she bore although was from Scotish-Pictish origin and many historical records since the Roman period to the early XIXth century talk about the presence of a various phenotypes amidst the early inhabitants of now-modern Scotland, tending from pale-skinned gingerbeards with "typical Norrish" features to swarthy even "black"-skinned populations with features referenced regarding the writer to either the Paleoasian populations (Sammi, aborigenal Siberians, Ainus, most of Native Americans...) or Pre-Persian-&-Hellenistic-eras native populations still dwelling on the Nile Valley or inland Northern Africa.

Or, she have simply some local Native American background amidst her parentage, a bit like Johnny Depp.

On 6/21/2017 at 6:54 PM, John Smith said:

Yea, a lot of people said that because of her warm complexion and - I know this is something of sensible to said out loud - somewhat "exoticness" in an both bodily and looking way. I've fallen on a few forums speculating she have perhaps some Latina heritage (though be Latino/Latina aren't an ethnicity, but I suppose people who wrote these words figure by themselves about the stereotypical brown-skinned, multiracial anything-south-to-USA ladies's image convey by medias and literacy) when I presumed myself, according the plethora of time I've heard her accent then see her attitude on her Snapchat personal videos she's likely either from Midwest African-American heritage or widely influed by the community in question. Her own husband been a Black, I assume the second option is unless probable. 

If she have indeedly some "exotic" background via a hypothetical chapter of her German-or-English lineage's story in Latin America, who know?
Furthermore, there exist also a few populations at Southern Germany (Bavaria, by example) which were themselves the offspring a pretty good melting pot from different migrations and empires since Pre-Roman ages, and Britain (Dark Britons e.g. populations of Southern Brythonic or Gaelic descent, populations of African descent, populations of Sepharadi or Ashkenazi descent, populations fo South Indian descent, populations of Southern European descent, populations of Arab descent, ecetera...) most tend to have a warm-to-very-dark complexion too. The surname "Graham" she bore although was from Scotish-Pictish origin and many historical records since the Roman period to the early XIXth century talk about the presence of a various phenotypes amidst the early inhabitants of now-modern Scotland, tending from pale-skinned gingerbeards with "typical Norrish" features to swarthy even "black"-skinned populations with features referenced regarding the writer to either the Paleoasian populations (Sammi, aborigenal Siberians, Ainus, most of Native Americans...) or Pre-Persian-&-Hellenistic-eras native populations still dwelling on the Nile Valley or inland Northern Africa.

Or, she have simply some local Native American background amidst her parentage, a bit like Johnny Depp.

I think the misconception I had(and likely others, too) comes a lot from her passing resemblance to Cuban actress Eva Mendes, which I mentioned much earlier in this thread.  Also the booty is not exactly stereotypical of a white girl.  You might see Ashley's picture in the dictionary if the acronym 'PAWG' were added.  Hey, they added Homer's "D'oh", so never say never! :D 

And as a side note, despite Depp's own claims, he probably doesn't have any Native blood in him(despite his role as Tonto).

http://ethnicelebs.com/johnny-depp

2 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

I think the misconception I had(and likely others, too) comes a lot from her passing resemblance to Cuban actress Eva Mendes, which I mentioned much earlier in this thread.  Also the booty is not exactly stereotypical of a white girl.  You might see Ashley's picture in the dictionary if the acronym 'PAWG' were added.  Hey, they added Homer's "D'oh", so never say never! :D 

And as a side note, despite Depp's own claims, he probably doesn't have any Native blood in him(despite his role as Tonto).

http://ethnicelebs.com/johnny-depp

Who know? 
Also, I found that funny you actually quote Eva Mendes because if I'm not mislead myself, both the actress and the aforementioned sisters above are from Afro-Cuban descent.

Well, in your place I will prefer beware about ethnicelebs and others tabloid-based websites from this kind : I noticed most of them are inclined to deny the reclaimed heritage of some celebs classified by social standards as "whites" in spite some of their exotic features - especially when they reclaim themselves from Native American heritage.
Like Johnny Depp who once said while an interview : "My great-grandmother was quite a bit of Native American, she grew up Cherokee or maybe Creek Indian. Makes sense in terms of coming from Kentucky, which is rife with Cherokee and Creek." (source : Entertainment Weekly/EW - Johnny Depp on 'The Lone Ranger') and was, prior to his role as the Apache Tonto in the Disney film feature adaptation of "Lone Ranger" , adopted since then as honorific member of the Apache Nation for his performance dealing accurately with their people's cultural and intersocial issues ; or actors like Brandon Routh (famous for his roles as Superman in "Superman Returns" then The Atom in the CW Detective Comics Universe/Arrow-verse TV shows) , Colton Haynes (famous for his roles in "Teen Wolf" then "Arrow") or even the South African actress Sasha Pieterse from "Pretty Little Liars" most classified as "white" and from Dutch/Boer descent only in USA despite she's classified as "multiracial" in her home country in reason of her alleged indigenous African ancestry. :/ 

8 hours ago, John Smith said:

Who know? 
Also, I found that funny you actually quote Eva Mendes because if I'm not mislead myself, both the actress and the aforementioned sisters above are from Afro-Cuban descent.

Well, in your place I will prefer beware about ethnicelebs and others tabloid-based websites from this kind : I noticed most of them are inclined to deny the reclaimed heritage of some celebs classified by social standards as "whites" in spite some of their exotic features - especially when they reclaim themselves from Native American heritage.
Like Johnny Depp who once said while an interview : "My great-grandmother was quite a bit of Native American, she grew up Cherokee or maybe Creek Indian. Makes sense in terms of coming from Kentucky, which is rife with Cherokee and Creek." (source : Entertainment Weekly/EW - Johnny Depp on 'The Lone Ranger') and was, prior to his role as the Apache Tonto in the Disney film feature adaptation of "Lone Ranger" , adopted since then as honorific member of the Apache Nation for his performance dealing accurately with their people's cultural and intersocial issues ; or actors like Brandon Routh (famous for his roles as Superman in "Superman Returns" then The Atom in the CW Detective Comics Universe/Arrow-verse TV shows) , Colton Haynes (famous for his roles in "Teen Wolf" then "Arrow") or even the South African actress Sasha Pieterse from "Pretty Little Liars" most classified as "white" and from Dutch/Boer descent only in USA despite she's classified as "multiracial" in her home country in reason of her alleged indigenous African ancestry. :/ 

Not to prolong this debate, but ethnicelebs is hardly a "tabloid-based" website.  They cite all of their findings through ancestry records, verified documents, and DNA tests, as opposed to just circulating rumors and gossip.  I have a great amount of respect for Johnny Depp, but celebrities of all kinds will fabricate their heritages, and for a variety of reasons.  For example, Charlie Sheen concocted an asinine fib about having a Jewish mother when he was accused of antisemitism.  Depp's case is obviously far more benign, but you get the point.  Also to say 'in spite of their exotic features' is a bit of an ill-informed statement.  Judging someone's genetic makeup based on their facial features and other bodily accoutrements is never a good idea.  While many stereotypes are usually true, they aren't ALWAYS true.  And on top of that, a lot of races and ethnic groups share the same physical stereotypes.  For instance, people are quick to say "Jew" nose, but sometimes it could just as easily be an "Armenian" or "Arab" nose.  Look at Yasser Arafat - he's got the beak, beady eyes. and frizzy beard, but I think it's pretty safe to say he wasn't Jewish....despite looking more like the 'happy merchant' meme than a lot of full-blooded "chosen ones"(like myself).  Then of course, there's the cosmetic surgery aspect.  Take Michael Jackson(though I wish they hadn't!)....I find it rather ironic that on his autopsy it reads "BLACK" under the box "Race Appears:".  Of course everybody knows MJ was of 100% African American descent, but if he were a John Doe to some doctor who had somehow been living under a rock, would it really be deduced that he was Black just purely on his outward appearance?  Of course Jackson(RIP exactly eight years today) is a very extreme example and many celebs as well as private citizens have had some work done, but only to the point where it might be "iffy", and could cause some additional confusion as to who they came from.

Bottom line:  Don't judge a book by its cover! :)