Ashley Graham

Heart and Mind

Guest Fatcelebfan

She has lost a lot weight recently, her weight goes up and down like a seesaw.  She will probably  get big again by summer time.

Guest OlayTheDay

As long as the legs and thighs have some nice, chunky features, I won't panic. Also, the worst kept secret in photo shoots, a.k.a. Photoshop, means I view these professional pics with a grain of salt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really do dislike it when people complain she’s getting skinny like so she lost a Little weight she’s fit and healthy and forget that she would still be classed as overweight on a bmi scale. I do worry though that it’s got to the point now where she’s will need to pack on some beef before summer hits to avoid really hurting the brand image she’s created for herself.  She has styled herself as a fat but curvy women and that’s what her fans, men and woman alike really want to see. She came on to the scene and made her name while being what would be clinically considered obese and if she doesn’t chub up a bit more she risks dipping as she fails to appeal to any specific fan base or marketing angle

49 minutes ago, Cottonsox said:

I really do dislike it when people complain she’s getting skinny like so she lost a Little weight she’s fit and healthy and forget that she would still be classed as overweight on a bmi scale. I do worry though that it’s got to the point now where she’s will need to pack on some beef before summer hits to avoid really hurting the brand image she’s created for herself.  She has styled herself as a fat but curvy women and that’s what her fans, men and woman alike really want to see. She came on to the scene and made her name while being what would be clinically considered obese and if she doesn’t chub up a bit more she risks dipping as she fails to appeal to any specific fan base or marketing angle

She was never genuine.  All she ever wanted was fame and money, which she now has; she lends her name to swimsuit lines and I see her in mainstream makeup/beauty products commercials all the time, of which she can book more at a smaller size.  She discovered an unfilled niche wherein she could gain fame by pretending to be a role model for women and girls with body issues, which she exploited.