Lucy Skye - New User!

Lucy Skye

Hello everyone! My name is Lucy Skye and I'm a BBW fetish model.

I was recommend to this site by a fan and thought I'd introduce myself here.

I am a 23 year old BBW model and I have been gaining weight for the past year and a half. My total gain has been 80 pounds and I am really loving this lifestyle.

I film clips and customs if you're interested.

My personal website is www.lucyskyebbw.com

and you can find my fun clips at my clips4sale store at www.clips4sale.com/47257

post-22535-14513367846618_thumb.jpg

This girl is epic!

First of all, she's fucking gorgeous. Second, she "gets it"... she understands the erotic and sexual power associated with weight gain and indulgence... how naughty it is... and the feelings of empowerment which come from realizing that so many people are actually turned on by seeing a woman embrace her curves... by seeing her ass grow larger and wider... her thighs grow thicker... her belly grow big and fat and soft... her tits grow plump and heavy... her arms grow thicker. Realizing that the more she indulges, the sexier she becomes.  Becoming even more comfortable in her own skin.  Yes, this girl definitely gets it!

A big welcome to the community, indeed, Luscious Lucy!

• 2 weeks later...