BoBerry

Infinity multiplied by Pi plus one on a scale of one to 10!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

;D!!! Thank you

Hey, I remember you! You're the girl with the incredible leg strength!

Something like twice as strong as most men if I remember right.  ;)

Was that you?

Hmmm, I don't think that was me.  I have VERY strong legs and it wouldn't surprise me if they were twice as strong as an average man's but I never made that claim. 

;D!!! Thank youHmmm, I don't think that was me.  I have VERY strong legs and it wouldn't surprise me if they were twice as strong as an average man's but I never made that claim.

Thanks for the lovely updated thread! I'm inclined to believe you on the leg strength front, but I'd still suggest you get onto my squat and leg press routine pronto.  But I suppose that's just my opinion. Always a pleasure to see you around the board!

Thanks for the lovely updated thread! I'm inclined to believe you on the leg strength front, but I'd still suggest you get onto my squat and leg press routine pronto.  But I suppose that's just my opinion. Always a pleasure to see you around the board!

:) you're welcome! I'm not one for excersize routines but I bet that just carrying all this weight around all day would be a pretty intense work out for anyone. 

We didn't have a bo thread yet? Well we done derped.

:D

My goodness you are so gorgeous. I really can't handle it.

You know, I've heard that the best way to handle it is to, umm... Handle IT.  :thumbsup:

I think you're right! 

Here are a few more, not from my site.  Including one from the vegas bash this year of me and Big Cutie Ellie.

Oh god, I was in Las Vegas when they had that but didn't go due to a video I saw. Did they have a bald rapper copying Snoop Dogg's style rapping "Welcome to the Las Vegas Bee-Bee-Dubbayoo Bash! Yellow Brick Road, baybeh!"

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awesome pics !

good thread  :D :thumbsup:

I like all these pics :)

Awesome!!! There is never enough BoBerry!!

Thanks Gentlemen!!!  I'm glad you all like these.  ;D!!!!!!

Oh god, I was in Las Vegas when they had that but didn't go due to a video I saw. Did they have a bald rapper copying Snoop Dogg's style rapping "Welcome to the Las Vegas Bee-Bee-Dubbayoo Bash! Yellow Brick Road, baybeh!"

Hmmm, if that happened I totally missed it.  There's so much going on at any given minute though,I'm sure I missed a ton of stuff.

WOW!!! Such beauty and hotness makes one feel dizzy! I have literally been pondering ever since the new curvage came back when the boberry thread will be revived and my prayers have been answered!

Lol, I would have done it sooner but I had forgotten about this section of curvage.  Whoops!

And here I was just wondering where you had gone...

Welcome back!

I've been here the whole time, just haven't posted much besides my site updates lately.  :D

You are a total knock-out.,

Thank you!!!  ;D

Very hot pics from a very hot girl!You look gorgeous as always,i love those curves!

:) thanks so much, I love 'em too!

You are insanely beautiful  :)

Hope you are well and happy

Cheers

Jeff

Thank you Jeff!  I am doing very well these days!!

Dear BoBerry, I must say this - you've got fan in Poland in Europe too  ;D

That's wonderful!!  Thanks!  :-*