Anticipation Pt.4 (Finale)

fattony20

It had been four months since that day Luke dumped me and I was still a wreck about it.  He pulled the carpet right out from under me, leaving me alone, overweight and with a full blown addiction to food. 

The reality of it all didn’t really set in for me until a few days after the initial breakup.  As Luke was breaking up with me, he offered to let me stay at the apartment until I found a new place. I was in too much shock at that moment to even speak so I ended up just turning around and walking out the door before he could finish talking.  With nowhere to go I called my close friends Stacy and Laura to see if either one of them had somewhere for me to stay.  Stacy ended up having an extra room and gladly took me in.  I sat in denial over the next two days not believing that Luke had actually dumped me, until he showed up at her place with all of my stuff in a few boxes.  I heard Stacy call him an asshole and slam the door in his face. That sent me spiraling.

That first week was really difficult. I spent most of those days getting sick to my stomach with sadness and ended up having to take time off of work because I was so distraught.  Stacy and Laura did their best to not let me wallow by getting me out of the house.  They hung out with me almost every night and on weekends took me to the movies and for bike rides.  Getting my mind off of things really did help. I appreciated everything they were doing for me but I also felt guilty because I had neglected them so much while dating Luke. They hadn’t judged me at all when it was obvious I was getting bigger and confessed my gaining to them. I felt terrible about not treating my true friends how they deserved to be treated. “Mel seriously don’t worry about it, sometimes you just have to find a happy medium with that stuff. We figured you would come around eventually” Laura told me as she put her hand on my shoulder. Laura was our de facto leader and always knew the right thing to say. I was about to get weepy when Stacy chimed in. “Yeah we were about to say something but then he just dumped you and….Oh my god I’m sorry!” Stacy said as her eyes widened and she put her hand over her mouth.

Now Stacy isn’t exactly the brightest bulb in the box and has a tendency to shove her foot in her mouth.  This and the fact that she is tall and beautiful get her a lot of hate from other girls.  Once you get to know her though you realize she’s a real sweetheart and doesn’t have a malicious bone in her body.  Laura and I died laughing at Stacy’s gaffe, it was the first time in a while I had laughed and it felt good. 

Over the next few weeks I started to come out of the fog. I started to slowly become myself again.  There was still a huge gaping hole where my heart used to be but I was finally able to start functioning again.  After the first month I started to pay Stacy for half of the rent, she hadn’t asked but I insisted.  Stacy’s apartment was an eclectic mix of her own artwork and boxes of merchandise from her time as a bikini model for car and motorcycle magazines.  She even had a framed poster of herself lying half naked on a Lamborghini, I felt awkward every time I pasted it in the hallway.  Her modeling contracts had started to dry up about two years ago that was when she began getting into her painting and sculpting fulltime.  Some of her work was actually really good and littered the entire apartment.

You would have thought that with my emotional state that my appetite would have evaporated, that was not the case.  Apparently I like to eat my feelings.  I hadn’t known that about myself before.  My eating habits didn’t really change at all during this time.  I still was relying on food to give me what I was looking for emotionally and sexually.  It filled that void for me no matter how sad I was. I ate when I was sad, I ate when I was happy and I especially ate when I was horny.  Even though I was eating just as much, if not more than before my weight had stopped going up.  I was plateaued at two hundred pounds even, two months after the breakup.  Not that I was particularly trying to gain more, I was just surprised that I hadn’t packed on more.  I was still eating like this because I had come to like my chubby plump body and didn’t want to go back to being skinny.  Maybe I was hanging to my life with Luke but I didn’t really care.

I felt comfortable at the new place and quickly made myself at home.  When I first moved into Stacy’s place her cabinets and fridge were basically bare.  That quickly changed as I loaded them up with my favorite foods. Now that my weight had stabilized I didn’t have to continually buy new clothes so I had some extra money for food.  “Oh my god…hehe” I would hear Stacy giggle as she noticed the ridiculous amount of my fattening treats in the kitchen.  “Hey Mel is it ok if I have some of these?” She said holding a bag of pretzels at me.  “Oh of course, have whatever you want in there” I said back to her.  “That’s ok I don’t want to get fat or any….thing” her face contorted as the last word left her mouth.  I could see the embarrassment run across her face so I tried to reassure her remark was ok “Stacy its fine come watch TV with me.”

She joined me on the couch while I was finishing up a huge bowl of homemade macaroni and cheese.  Before the mac and cheese I had eaten a large ham Panini and some French fries so my belly was feeling nicely stretched out.  With the last bite of pasta in my mouth I looked down and noticed that my shirt had ridden up and my belly was being exposed.  It was hanging over the waist band of my jeans in a big soft roll.  Embarrassed I quickly tried to hide the exposed fat by pulling down my shirt but it was too late, Stacy had noticed.  She tried to act cool about it but the shock was written all over her face.  After a minute or two of silence she turned to me and said “What does it feel like?” This wasn’t really a conversation that I wanted to have but she seemed so genuinely curious that I felt like I had to indulge her.  But first I needed a drink.  I poured us two glasses of wine and as we drank them I asked her “Do you really want to know what this is like?”  Stacy nodded with sincerity. 

I had to start at the beginning to explain to her how I managed to gain this much weight so quickly. If I just told her what it was like being fat she wouldn’t have got the whole picture. Reliving how innocently my first stuffing started off was kind of painful but it needed to be told to make my point.  I explained to her how every time I gorged myself I got rewarded for it and how it made me start to equate food with pleasure.  She nodded understandingly.  I explained to her how Luke made me face my fears by pigging out in public and how that gave me more confidence to try other kinds of stuffing sessions.  She got really intrigued when I told her about the time Luke told me about a plan to overeat when he knew I would have to wait for days to actually be able to do it.  “He really got in your head huh?” Stacy said blown away by everything I just revealed to her. 

That was when something clicked in my head.  Telling Stacy every step that I had gone through made me realize it was all by design.  Luke had had a plan and he executed it on me.  Him leaving his phone open with a picture of the huge woman gorging herself, that was no accident.  He was testing what my reaction would be. Every move he had made with me during our eight and half months together was deliberate and precise.  Was his design for me over and that’s why he dumped me? The more I sat there thinking about it and stewing the more I started to get pissed off. 

“That’s pretty crazy how he tangled you in his web like that but I kind of meant what does it feel like being….umm…chubby?” Stacy said snapping me back into reality.  I got up and got us another glass of wine.  I took a large gulp of the wine and started to tell her everything.  “It feels sexy actually. I really love the softness I have now. Every part of my body is plump and soft and it feels so good to touch it.  It’s like my skin is more sensitive than it ever used to be, I love that. I always feel my body jiggle against the fabric of my clothes when I walk and it’s such a turn on.  As much as I love how it feels I’ll admit being this big is kind of a burden though.  Lugging around this extra chub is exhausting and I am constantly hungry which is annoying. Clothes are annoying too. I have popped so many buttons that I have lost count. This belly just flops over all of my waist bands so I have to hide it with big baggy shirts, which just makes me look even bigger. None of my old clothes fit and I am getting too big for most of the normal stores so I am stuck with not having any cute clothes. That part really sucks.  I know what Luke did to me was horrible but I do like where I am right now and I don’t know if I would go back.” 

The next words out of Stacy’s mouth took me by complete surprise.  “Can I touch it?” she uttered drunkenly.  “What my stomach?” I asked as I took another sip of my wine. “Yeah” she replied calmly.  “Oh I don’t know.  It’s a little embarrassing for me” I said nervously. “Look I saw like literally a thousand naked girls when I was doing photo shoots, it’s not that serious.  I’m just curious that’s all.”

Even though I was uncomfortable with the situation Stacy’s cool demeanor gave me some confidence.  I put my wine glass down on the counter and slowly walked over to her.  As I stood in front of her with my large thighs straining the fabric of my jeans she put her hands on my plump hips.  She then slowly brought her fingers to the bottom of my shirt and started to pull it up.  The higher the fabric went the more of my flabby bulging belly became exposed stretch marks and all.  With my shirt up to my breasts Stacy gently put her hands on my chubby midsection. I could feel her long manicured nails glide along the dimpled skin on my ribs. She then ran her hands down to my fat love handles and gave each one a soft squeeze.  Her face was in complete concentration the whole time she was checking out my stomach.  I had never seen her so focused before.  As she brought her hands to the front of my stomach she kneaded my fat like one of her pieces of clay.  She eventually made her way to my lower belly. I felt her long nails dig into my soft pudge as she gripped my roll with both of her hands.  She fondled it for a few minutes before letting go looking up at me flushed.  As she caressed my stretch marks with one of her long finger nails she said to me softly “It really is beautiful Mel.”

As I pulled my shirt down Stacy gathered herself and announced that she needed to get some sleep.  There was no time for any awkwardness because she had quickly bolted for the bathroom to get ready for bed.  I stayed up for a few more minutes after she brushed her teeth and went into her room.  Sitting there on the couch still slightly buzzed I relived the surreal experience I just had with one of my best friends.  I was thinking about how sensual Stacy’s hands had been and how intense her focus was on me when I heard a strange sound.  It was a weird hum that was driving me nuts.  I got up and walked around the living room but couldn’t find the noise.  That was when my eyes widened as I realized the sound was coming from Stacy’s room.  As soon as I realized she was pleasuring herself I quickly scampered to my room and tried to sleep.

I could have easily let that night make things awkward between us but I chose to just ignore it and move on. Stacy is the type of person who just floats around without a care in the world so it was on me to keep things normal in the apartment. 

At three months in I started to finally fall into a routine.  It was good for me, having a set plan for each day really helped me cope with everything that had happened.  I still hadn’t heard a single word from Luke since the breakup but I almost preferred it that way.  Around this time I started noticing that a lot of my food had started to go missing from the kitchen.  At first I thought maybe some of it had expired and Stacy had thrown it out but the more it happened the more suspicious I got.  I had thought that Stacy was looking a bit fuller over the last few weeks but I didn’t have any definite proof of that or that she was eating my food. 

Then one day I had to leave work a little early to run some errands and when I got home I got my answer.  As I slid the key into the lock and began opening the door I heard some wrappers crinkle and a bunch of shuffling.  When the door opened fully I caught her red handed. I saw her mid stride as she galloped to the kitchen in a feeble attempt to hide the evidence.  As I walked around to the kitchen she was standing there wearing a small tank top and some booty shorts, she had her shoulders slumped and her head down.  “Sorry Mel I was gonna to replace it” Stacy said to me as she began picking up the garbage.  That was when I noticed the chocolate at the corner of her lips and the small potbelly at her waist. 

Stacy had always had tight perfect abs so I was a bit shocked to see them slightly distended and soft. She still had some definition there but it was fading fast. I should have been mad but it was all too funny so I broke out laughing.  “What are you doing?” I said as I put my hand to my forehead.  She got kind of embarrassed and tried to explain herself “After you told me how much stuffing turned you on I wanted to try it. I’m sorry though I will pay you back….honestly.” Still amused I picked up the bag of cookies and told her “Honey look if you try to stuff yourself with cookies and milk you are going to make yourself sick.”  “Ugh…I know the milk is making me kind of nauseous actually” she said as she put her hand on her swollen belly.  “Do you think you can show me how to do it the right way later?” she asked me shyly.  I really felt conflicted about this but in the end I agreed to help her out.  Her face lit up when I told her yes. 

It was a Friday when all of this had gone down so I figured maybe if we went out and Stacy got a little drunk she would forget about asking me to help her stuff herself.  I really wanted to avoid being her stuffing coach at all costs.

The only nice outfit I had for going out that still kind of fit was a pair of dark skinny jeans and a purple blouse.  The blouse fit ok but my breasts were much bigger than the last time I wore it and the fabric was really tight across my chest.  My skinny jeans were another story. They were the stretchy kind of jeans but the elastic just wasn’t going to be enough to handle me.  As I tried to pull them up they stopped abruptly at my thighs.  My whole body jiggled as I yanked and shimmied as much as I could until they made it up to my ass.  There was no way I was going to get them any higher without some help so I called out for Stacy.  She was a bit shocked when she first came into my room but not at my ass hanging out of my pants.  “Holy crap Mel what are you up to a double D cup now?” She said as she walked up to me.  I hadn’t thought much about my chest for the last few months but it had gotten pretty large.  When I looked down I realized there was a lot more boob than I ever had before.  “AWW my Melanie has got some big boobies on her now!” Stacy said as she started to help me with my pants.  I yanked from the front as she yanked from the back.  I felt my big ass squish into the jeans more and more until finally they were on.  Afterwards Stacy sat back on my bed out of breath from the struggle rubbing her fingers.  There was no way the button was going to close and even if it did I would have been really uncomfortable so I just threw a belt on and let my paunch hang over it.  Even though the blouse was tight on my chest it was loose around my middle so I felt comfortable enough to go out.

That night out was actually a lot of fun. We went out to a couple of different bars where we danced and got drunk together.  Stacy being as gorgeous as she is got constantly hit on by sleazy guys all night long. While that was no shocker I was surprised by the number of guys giving me attention.  I turned down all of their advances but it was a huge confidence booster for me. 

By around midnight I felt like I was in the clear, Stacy was pretty drunk and out on the dance floor.  She hadn’t mentioned one word about our agreement earlier in the day.  I was feeling pretty relaxed while sipping on a mixed drink when out of nowhere Stacy popped up at my table with a devilish smile on her face.  “Are you ready?” she said as she lifting her eyebrows at me.  “Sure” I replied unenthusiastically.  In a split second she had grabbed my hand and started dragging me out of the door.  Once outside she asked me what would be the best choice to get stuffed on.  There were a couple of choices around but the one that caught my eye was Stevie’s hot dogs.  Samantha had taken me here a few times for lunch and they had delicious hot dogs with a ton of topping choices. But I chose this place for a different reason.  Hot dogs are notorious for bloating you up really quickly and with her small stomach she would be too bloated to keep going in less than thirty minutes and I would be free. 

Stacy loved my choice and walked out of the restaurant with a five chili cheese hot dogs, a large pack of French fries and some root beer, I advised her to get the French fries to help with the grease from the hot dogs.  I wasn’t really in a gorging mood so I just got a hot dog with some relish and some fries.

By the time we got home she was anxious to eat.  I knew the feeling.  She quickly hoped into some comfortable clothes and got her food ready to begin gorging.  She tied her long light brown hair into a pony tail and sat down on the couch.  As she brought that first gooey cheesy hot dog too her lips flashes of Luke’s manipulation flashed through my head.  All his little tricks and schemes had brought me to the point where I looked at food as a way to get off, rather than sustenance.  Guilt filled my brain as I saw myself doing the same thing to one of my best friends.  I knew how gullible Stacy has always been and I felt horrible for bringing her into this fetish.  My anxiety rose as my heart rate picked up. 

“Stop!” I shouted as I ripped the chili dog from her hands.  “You don’t want this Stacy.  Believe me you don’t want to do this” I said taking the box of hot dogs to the kitchen.  I was certain her and I were going to have a blowout fight over this as she flowed me to the kitchen.  Instead to my surprise she was completely calm.  She could see I was visibly shaken so she put her hand on my shoulder and said “Melanie it’s ok. I do want this.”  “If you start eating like this you are going end up like me. I don’t want to be responsible for that” I said as I grabbed my belly and shook it in front of her.  That was when I heard the most insightful thing to ever come out of her mouth.  “There are no wrong turns.  Only paths we didn’t know we were going to walk.”  I knew she was quoting from something but I couldn’t figure out what.  Still I was thoroughly impressed with her. I handed over the chili dogs and joined her on the couch. 

Stacy picked up her hot dog again and greedily shoved it into her mouth getting chili and cheese all over her gorgeous face.  She giggled as she went in for another huge bite.  Her cheeks bulged with food as she was trying to chew.  Bite after bite she quickly destroyed her first dog.  I could see her belly already beginning to swell as she started gulping down some root beer.  She let out a large belch as she picked up the second chili dog.  I watched as she began to devour it ravenously.  Half way through her ferocious rate of eating began to slow down.  She moaned in discomfort as she rubbed her quickly ballooning stomach.  Her tank top had ridden up exposing her flawless tan skin and belly button.

As she struggled through the rest of the hot dog I told her to switch to some French fries.  She listened and slid fry after fry past her lips.  After she took another swing from her root beer and belched she turned to me and said “This is so much fun.  Now I know why you got so into it.”  Then she took a short break and rubbed her distended belly.  Her stomach was a disaster, it was so stretched out and bloated that her belly button had become oblong.  At that point I started to get jealous.  I remembered all the wonderful stuffing sessions I had done with Luke.  I remembered all the times I had pushed myself past the point of pain and into the sweet spot where I just felt bloated and huge.  “You are going to start feeling kind of miserable for a bit but if you let yourself digest a bit, when you start eating again you will feel a nice stretch in your belly.  It feels really good” I said feeling like a coach. 

Stacy took my advice and after a few minutes she resumed eating.  I could see she was really starting to struggle but at the same time enjoying it.  “I feel it now” she said as she shoved a huge greasy bite into her mouth.  After she was done swallowing the last bite I knew she was finished.  She looked sweaty and miserable sitting across from me.  I was shocked when she took another gulp of root beer and attacked the rest of her chili dog.  It took her forever to chew and swallow the last bite but she did it.  “URRP….Mel I want to watch you finish the rest” she gurgled at me as she leaned back with her belly sticking straight up.

I really wasn’t in the mood to stuff myself that night but watching her eat like that gave me a tingle I hadn’t felt in months.  Staring at the chili dogs I started to salivate.  Stacy was sitting there biting her thumb waiting to see what I would do.  My heart started to pound as my heel was tapping the floor in rhythm.  I stared at the food until I couldn’t take any more and dove in. 

I grabbed the hot dog and crammed a huge bite into my mouth. It was so delicious.  All the meat, bread and cheese filled my entire mouth up.  A wave of relief washed over me as I swallowed the first bite.  I made quick work of the first hot dog and moved in on the last one.  The dog itself had a nice snap to it and the chili was tangy and spicy. I shoved mouthful after mouthful in to my body.  As my belly began to swell up I could feel myself getting horny again.  I noticed Stacy eagerly watching me as I put the last bite into my chubby cheeks.  That was when she got up and waddled over to me.  “I know you can fit more than that in there” she said pinching a roll of fat at my waist.  Then she made her way to the refrigerator and started rummaging around.  She came back a minute later with a large chocolate cake I had brought earlier in the week.  I was too worked up to fight back so she cut us each a slice. 

Stacy was completely stuffed so she just nibbled at her cake.  I made a pig of myself and put down two big slices of the rich cake before I was bloated and full.  I had chocolate frosting all over my lips and some of it had fallen between my cleavage.  As I was cleaning myself off I felt Stacy craw over the cushions towards me.  She lifted my shirt and started massaging my chunky gut with her hands.  It was really weird but I was still pretty of drunk so I just let her do what she wanted.  The next thing I knew she was straddling me and had both arms at either side of my head.  I had no idea what she was planning to do next so I tried to push her away from me.  That was when she started to kiss me.

Her lips were soft yet power full and I could taste the apricot lip gloss she was wearing.  At first I tried to struggle but her passion was so strong and her kisses so perfect that I soon gave in and started to kiss back.  Her high cheekbones mushed into my chubby fat ones as our tongues entwined.  As she started to grind her hips into mine I felt her round bloated hard stomach press into my soft rolls.  The friction between our skin felt so good.  Right as I was about to let myself go fully and experience whatever was about to happen next Stacy pulled away from me.  “You’re the best Mel” she said as she got up and started to walk away, swaying her hips in the process.  A second later her head popped out of her room.  “Oh by the way I left you something in your room” she said with a wink.

Stunned I just sat there for a minute trying to figure out what the hell had just happened.  I heard her vibrator turn on so I decided to just leave her alone and get ready for bed.  Once I was finished brushing my teeth I went to my room and found what Stacy had left me. 

On top of my pillow wrapped in a nice pink bow was a brand new vibrator.  I gasped and laughed at the same time when I saw it.  As I crawled under my sheets I held it above my face and stared at it for a minute.  Everything in my body told me not to do it as I slid the device between my fat chubby thighs and turned it on. 

The next morning I woke up late and when I walked into the kitchen to find some breakfast I found Stacy there with her headphones in and dancing around the kitchen while making a huge meal.  “Hey Mel!” she shouted not realizing how loud her voice was with the headphones in.  “Sorry….I made use some breakfast.  Hope you’re hungry” she said turning off her music.  I couldn’t believe she was acting like nothing happened last night.  As she started plating piles of pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs for both of us I asked suspiciously “So….what was last night all about?” Stacy gave me a sly glance while flipping a pancake, then stood across the counter from me and said “I just wanted to make you feel sexy again.”  It was such a simple answer to one of the most confusing moments of my life.  I mean I probably wouldn’t have made out with my best friend and brought her a vibrator to help her get over a guy but I couldn’t really argue with her strategies effectiveness.  My sex drive was back and I was in a great mood but there was still one thing I needed to know.  “So…wait a minute are you not actually into stuffing and you just did that for me?” I asked inquisitively.  “Oh no I loved it.  I loved every second of it. I can’t wait till I start packing on the pounds” She answered enthusiastically while slapping her belly.  That was when I noticed a book tucked away on the counter.  She only owned painting and sculpting books so I figured one of her many boyfriends had probably left it there.  When she turned her back I picked it up, Tigana it read and there was a book mark leading to a page with a highlighted passage.  “There are no wrong turnings. Only paths we had not known we were meant to walk.” I liked Stacy’s version better. 

Over the course of the next month Stacy and I started eating together almost daily. We indulged in everything we wanted and didn’t hold back at all.  Thankfully there were no more make out sessions during this time.  I watched as her slim toned body slowly got covered with fat.  Most of the thirteen pounds she gained went directly to her thighs and ass.  Her butt, just like mine formed creases under the cheeks and across the thighs as it grew larger.  Some of the weight also went to her breast causing her bras to overflow.  Her belly did get softer but there still wasn’t much fat to be found.  She also developed a small double chin much faster than I had originally but it only made her look cuter.  I think most women would kill for her genetics.  This girl was purposely getting herself out of shape and only got a nicer ass and breasts out of the deal.  She was still nowhere near chubby at this point but at her pace it wouldn’t be long. 

While Stacy was busy getting even more beautiful, I couldn’t manage to put on a single pound.  In fact I lost three.  I wasn’t freaking out about it or anything, it was just kind of weird.  Keeping the weight I had gained was actually starting to become a challenge. 

Four months had passed since I got dumped and a lot had changed.  Stacy was on a journey to gain weight, I was still picking up the pieces of my life and our friend Laura had gotten engaged.  “Ok here it is!” Laura exclaimed as she held her hand out so we could see the rock.  The diamond was a round two carat stone set in a simple platinum band.  It was really gorgeous and we were both instantly jealous.  After the presentation we all had a few drinks and talked about the wedding.  At one point Stacy got up to use the bathroom.  That was when Laura leaned in and asked me “Is she getting fat?”  Laura didn’t say it to be nasty, she was mostly concerned.  I just kind of shrugged nervously and looked the other way because I didn’t know how to respond.  “Look I’m not worried about you, I know you will find your level at some point but you know that girl can’t control herself” Laura said with a serious look on her face.  I don’t know how she figured it out but she knew exactly what was going on.  “She is just having some fun.  I will keep an eye on her. Trust me she will get bored with it in a month.  Ok?” I said to her.  She didn’t buy it but let it go so we could have some fun.  “I don’t know how the hell I’m going to get you two in bridesmaid’s dresses” she said with a laugh. 

The rest of our lunch was amazing. We laughed, joked and had drinks.  About the time we were waiting for our check I received a text.  I figured it was from my mom about something stupid but decided to check it anyway.  My heart jumped through my chest as I saw who it was actually from.  Luke.

“Hey” was all it said.  After four months and that was all he had to say to me?  I got mad and put my phone back in my purse.  The girls could tell something was up because as much as I tried to hide it, my frustration showed.  “It was him wasn’t it?” Laura asked quietly.  “Yup” I responded with a nod.  “So what did he say?” Laura asked curiously.  I showed her my phone and watched as her blood started to boil.  “Ok give me your phone.  I know this little game” She said getting more agitated.  I was hesitant to hand over my phone to her because I knew she was going to write something nasty to him.  Then I started to think about all the crap he had pulled on me and I started to get mad again.  I slid the phone over to her and she started typing furiously.  “And…send” she said with an exaggerated motion to click the button.  Laura then slid the phone back so Stacy and I could read the response.  “Oh hey back! While I have your attention maybe now I can get an explanation to why you dumped me, you know since you haven’t bothered to talk to me in four months”  Stacy put her hand over her mouth while trying not to laugh. I just bit my thumb nervously.  As we were getting up to leave I received another text.  “I’ll call you later.”

I was nervous and squirming in my seat the whole ride home. The last thing I needed was to talk to Luke.  He made me pace around the apartment anxiously until ten o’clock when my phone finally rang.  “Hey there” Luke said meekly.  “Hi” I responded coldly.  “I just….um….I don’t know….I just wanted to see how you were doing.  I don’t really know what to say” he stammered on.  “You can start by telling me why you broke up with me” I snapped at him.  “I broke things off between us because….because I’m a sick person Melanie, I tricked you into becoming something you’re not and you weren’t the first one” he responded with his voice cracking.  He went on to confess and apologize about all the little tricks and schemes he had pulled on me to get me fat.  Obviously this was all stuff I had already figured out on my own.  He continued by telling how he has done this to every girlfriend he has had since he was fifteen years old.  The details of how he systematically fattened up thirteen other women before me were astonishing.  I listened as he told me more and more details about how his plan worked with such efficiency.  From the overstuffed kitchen meant create temptation to the cooking lessons with Maria to teach girlfriends how to cook fattening food, everything had a purpose in his scheme.  Even the stupid pink bathroom had a part in this.  His idea was that girls would feel more comfortable naked if soothing colors were used in there.  I told him how it just looked tacky. 

The confessions continued until he got to the girl he dated before me. Her name was Shannon.  “That’s where things got out of control. I had never meant for anyone to get hurt” Luke said getting emotional.  He told me how he executed his plan on her just like all the girls previously.  Shannon gained and gained just as Luke had wanted her to but as she grew fat she also grew codependent.  She wouldn’t go anywhere without Luke and eventually quit her job so she could spend all day stuffing her face.  Luke had wanted to break up with her but was fearful of what she would do to herself if he did.  He had stopped trying to get her to gain months before but she continued on her own, gaining tons more weight in the process.  When he did finally get up enough courage to end things he tried to do it in the gentlest way possible by having one of her friends there to help with the blow.  She seemed fine when he left her that night but early the next morning he got a call from the same friend that helped with the breakup that Shannon had downed a bottle of pills in an attempt to kill herself.  That was a year and half before he met me. 

“I don’t know why I got back into my old habits but I did.  I figured that if I dated someone who was smarter and more stable it wouldn’t happen again.  Then you started eating so much gaining so fast I kind of freaked out.  It killed me to think that the same thing was happening with you” he told me clearly shaken.  “So tell me when you told me you loved me that first time was that part of the plan too?” I asked him.  After everything he had told me that was the only thing left that I needed to know.  “Was that part of the plan? No I always waited until much later to break that one out with the other girls. What I said to you that night was from my heart.” 

Luke and I started talking on the phone together every night over the next two weeks.  Our conversations went really well, we avoided any kind of sexual talk and tried to focus on getting to know each other again.  We both wanted to take things slow so we decided to try and go on a date the upcoming Saturday.  Nothing wild was planned just some mini golf and a movie.  I know most women would have probably ran screaming in the other direction if their ex-boyfriend had told them something as devious and kinky as what Luke had revealed to me but to be honest I found what he told me to be kind of a turn on.  I knew deep down that he never forced anyone do to anything they didn’t actually want to, those other women put the food in their mouths that made them fat the same way I did.  While I did blame him initially for tricking me into gaining weight, the truth was I could have said no at any point and I made a choice not to.  By this point this fetish had become a part of me and if we were going to end up back together I still wanted the eating and the gaining to be part of our lives.  I wanted to have those experiences with Luke again but I knew that we were going to have to ease our way back into it.

It hadn’t even occurred to me until I was getting dressed for our date that it was one week to the day that we had met just a year ago.  So much had changed for me in that year.  I had moved three times, started and ended a serious relationship and gained seventy five pounds. 

Spring had just started so there was still a chill to the air so I decided to wear something warm for our date.  I threw on a pair of dark jeans and a stylish white knitted sweater.  The sweater was sort of form fitting and outlined my entire stomach.  It made me look kind of lumpy so I tucked my lower belly into my jeans.  My upper belly roll spilled out over the waist band and the lower roll pushed at the zipper but it was still a big improvement.  I pulled back the front of my hair and clipped it in place with the barrette Luke had gotten me all those months ago.  I heard the horn beep just as I was getting finished putting on my makeup.

“How do I look?” I asked Stacy while standing in the living room with my arms spread out.  “You look adorable.  Have fun tonight” she responded as she sat with a large pizza and a dozen donuts in front of her.  Stacy had already put on another six pounds in the past two weeks and it was starting to get noticeable.  Her face was looking fuller and her thighs were looking thicker.  Most noticeable though was the belly roll that was forming around her stomach.  It pushed down the elastic waist band of her booty shorts and it made her tank top ride up, exposing some of the tan plump roll.  “Don’t eat too much” I said with a wave as I walked out of the door. 

As I walked up to Luke’s SUV and opened the door I got a surprise.  The Luke sitting behind the wheel was not the one I had remembered.  He had put on about twenty five pounds in the months we were separated.  His belly stuck out over his belt and was straining the buttons of his shirt.  “Wow you look great” he said as I shoved my fat butt into the passenger seat.  “Oh thanks, you too” I said unconvincingly.  His weight gain didn’t bother me at all it was just a shock.  Luke had always kept himself in perfect shape so it was strange to see him like this.  Our breakup must have been pretty hard on him.  “Don’t worry I’m going to get back in shape. Apparently I like to eat my feelings” he said with a laugh. 

Our date night turned out to be a lot of fun.  We horsed around on the mini-golf course and the movie ended up being hilarious so we quoted lines from it at each other during the ride back to my apartment.  It made me so happy to know that even through all the garbage our true chemistry was still there.  We had agreed earlier in the week to not involve food in our date for obvious reasons but during the ride both of our stomachs started to growl loudly.  The only place that was still open was a late night burger joint called Tasty Burger.  The restaurant portion was closed but the pickup window was still going so we pulled in.  Luke got a mushroom and Swiss cheese burger and I got a bacon cheddar burger.  Standing out in the cool air while eating our food I felt the sexual tension between us start to simmer.  Maybe it was the bacon grease coursing through my veins but started to feel that familiar tingle as it began flowing through my body.  I could see Luke taking quick glances at my tummy as I ate the cheesy burger.  It made me feel hot. There was no doubt in my mind he was thinking about the force feeding session we did with cheese burgers similar to these.  I knew this because I was thinking about it too. 

By the time we finished our meal and got back into the car the simmer had become a slow boil. I hadn’t been with a man in months and I was starting to get impatient.  I began to entice Luke by quickly lifting my sweater, exposing my belly roll, then pulling the sweater back down.  This got his attention as I could see him start to become flush.  After a few minutes of this I lifted my shirt again but this time didn’t pull it back down.  As her looked over nervously at me I bit my lip and whispered “Its ok you can touch it.” I felt his hand reach over and gently grip my soft fat with his thumb and index finger.  As he kneaded my chubby belly the boil between us began to roll. 

Our passions were running high and we couldn’t wait the twenty more minutes it would take us to get to either of our apartments so we pulled off the road into a dark area and began making out.  We kissed ferociously at each other ripping our clothes off in the process.  Once our shirts were off I saw Luke’s overfed body for the first time.  His arms and chest were still really muscular but were now covered in a layer of soft fat and his belly was round and distended. “I like it” I said as his face turned red with embarrassment.  That was when I grabbed a roll of his fat and lunged at him, knocking him into the car door while kissing him wildly.  When I pulled back he just looked at me and said “I missed you so much.”

Luke then got out of the car and made his way to the back of it.  I just squeezed my chubby body between the two front seats and into the back ones.  Once we were both in the back of the SUV I had to have Luke help me get off my jeans.  I stood on my knees while his fingers sunk into my fat as he ran them along the tight waist band and to my straining button.  He undid the button and my chub poured out onto his hands.  Then he pulled down my jeans and panties with one swoop, caressing my ample ass in the process.  Next I got down on my back while he pulled the jeans and underwear over my calves.  When I was fully naked he started ran his hands down my thick thighs and attempted to open them.  I played hard to get while giggling.  That was when he started tickling me under my armpits.  My body jiggled and quivered as I laughed uncontrollably.  Once he stopped and my body came to a rest I spread my legs wide for him.  As he brought his bigger body on top of mine and entered me I could feel all of his new heft.  I felt my climax coming on early and did my best to hold off so I could enjoy our love making longer.  After a few minutes we changed positions and he put himself inside of me again as I got on all fours and showed him my chunky butt.  I was holding back my orgasm pretty well until Luke reached around my waist, slapped my hanging belly and put one finger into my belly button while the rest gripped the flab around it.  He continued working my belly button until I couldn’t take any more and climaxed with a loud groan. Afterwards we laid together on the floor of the car just holding hands while we were still sweaty and out of breath. 

“I’ll call you tomorrow” Luke said with a smirk as I got out of the car to head back to my apartment.  As I opened the door to the apartment the first thing I saw was Stacy passed out and half naked on the couch.  She had made it through two thirds of her pizza and about six donuts.  There was also an empty wine bottle on the table. As I got closer I could see that her hand was down the front of her panties and her belly was sticking straight up.  She looked completely satisfied as she lay there slightly snoring.  I didn’t want her to get sick so I threw a blanket on her.  Then she rolled herself into a cocoon and grumbled at me before passing back out.  When I finally got to bed I was so overcome with emotion that I put my pillow over my face, kicked my legs and squealed with happiness. 

Over the next month Luke and I had a lot more dates and a lot more sex.  Things were really starting to get back to normal for us and I liked that.  I still wasn’t ready to move back in with him yet but I figured I would eventually.  We still hadn’t gone back to any of the eating or gaining fetish stuff and I was starting to get a bit anxious about it.  I knew Luke would eventually come around and I wanted to give him all the time he needed to do that but it was something I wanted desperately back in my life.  Stacy and I were still eating like pigs together and she had put on another five pounds but was beginning to hit a wall.  “Can you believe I’ve gained twenty four pounds already!” she said excitedly while lifting up her shirt so I could see her soft tummy.  While she was definitely getting a belly, to my amazement most of the weight was still going to her breasts and ass.  Her butt had gotten pretty wide and jiggled whenever she took a step while her breasts were literally bursting out of all of her bras. I told her to go buy new ones but she didn’t listen to me.  I’m pretty sure she was just doing it to get attention from guys.  Meanwhile I was stuck fluctuating between one ninety five and two hundred pounds.  I wasn’t trying to get huge or anything but it’s frustrating when you’re trying so hard and the scale won’t budge.  Also things were heating back up with Luke and if he saw me getting a little bigger I thought that would spark some of the eating stuff for us.

One day while I was getting ready to leave from work I got a call from Luke.  He called me because he had a surprise and wanted me to stop off at his place to see what it was.  The second I hung up the phone I started to get excited, I thought for sure Luke was finally ready to get back into our stuffing sessions.  As I drove out of the parking lot en-route to his place, I couldn’t stop thinking about what he was going to do to me.  Was it going to be another force feeding? Was it going to be so sort of challenge I had to accomplish? Would he be joining in with me this time?  I couldn’t decide on what I wanted to do most and my mind was racing with all of the possibilities. 

When I finally pulled into my parking spot I started to get really nervous.  Not the happy excited kind of nervous though.  It was more a fearful dreadful kind of nervous.  The last time I was in this position was when Luke had dumped me.  He had sounded pretty happy on the phone so I figured I was just letting my anxiety get the better of me.  I got to the front door, took a deep breath and turned the handle. 

When I got inside the apartment I saw Luke sitting on the couch, this time though he was smiling and had a large manila envelope in his hand.  Confused I walked over to him and asked what was going on.  “Here” he said handing me the envelope.  As I opened the envelope and started to pull out its contents the first thing I saw was a picture of a ship.  Once I got the piece of paper full out I realized what it was.  It was a brochure for a two week cruise to the Caribbean and inside of that were two tickets with our names on them.

“Oh…my god you are insane” I said with a huge goofy smile plastered on my face.  It still hadn’t set in that this was really happening when Luke started to explain himself.  “Well I know we just got back together and it’s a little soon but neither of us has had a vacation in over a year.  I really think we are going to have a lot of fun.  Plus I got us a room with a balcony” he said as I sat on his lap while nosing through the brochure.  I didn’t really pay attention as he went on talking for the next few minutes, everything in the brochure was distracting me too much.  “Thank you so much.  This is so amazing I can’t wait to go” I said finally snapping out of my trance.  At that point Luke started to get a bit amorous.  He began caressing my thick thigh with one hand while squeezing my chunky love handle with the other.  As our tension built I leaned in and started making out with him.  That was when it hit me.  I had forgotten that I promised to help Stacy setup for one of her art shows and I was already late.  “Dammit I’m so sorry I have to go, I promise I will make it up to you” I said as I began to leave.  Luke just laughed and told me not to worry about it.  “Oh here take the paper work with you.  Also don’t forget it’s not for a month” Luke said with a smirk as he shut the door behind me.  I didn’t really understand what the smirk was about so I just said “Ok” and drove off.

Stacy was clearly annoyed with me when I arrived at the gallery.  “Just help me finish setting up the sculptures over there ok” she snapped at me.  Once the stress of setting up everything was over Stacy was much more relaxed and we sat down for a cup of coffee.  “Ok so what was this big surprise?” she asked me.  Without a word I handed over the envelope to her.  I saw her face light up as she realized what it was.  “Oh you bitch!” Stacy shouted causing all of the other artists turned their heads to see what the outburst was about.  “I’m so jealous of you right now.  I would kill someone right now to be able to go on this trip” she told me getting more excited.  “So it’s a good cruise line?” I asked her sheepishly.  Her next response caught me completely off guard.  “Oh yeah they’re great but I’m jealous because you’re going to get so faaaat” she said while leaning into me.  “Wait what? How?” I asked nervously.  Stacy took a long sip of her coffee and answered me “Have you never been on a cruise?  These things are like huge floating buffets that are open twenty four hours a day.  You get to lay around and stuff yourself silly for two weeks straight.  Believe me you’re going to get huge” 

Stacy was completely right, I hadn’t even thought about that angle of it.  That was when the last thing Luke said to me started repeating in my head.  The realization that I was going to have to wait an entire month for this hit me like a ton of bricks.  Not only was Luke ready to bring stuffing back into our relationship, he was turning it up a notch. 

Standing on the pier waiting to board our cruise ship my heart was beating out of my chest and I was overwhelmed with too many emotions to focus on anything.  I was nervous, excited, terrified, confused and starving all at the same time.  Our cruise liner was called the Jewel of the Ocean and it was absolutely massive.  Luke told me it was the seventh largest cruise ship in the world and by seeing it up close I knew he wasn’t joking.  The size of this ship was completely intimidating, I had never seen a machine this size in my life let alone ride on one. 

While waiting in line all I could think about was the month leading up to this point.  Just like before when Luke told me I would have to wait to do our stuffing he held up his promise.  We didn’t do a single stuffing session together that entire month even though I started to entice him heavily towards the end.  I was amazed at his level of commitment and will power he showed me.  Multiple times I texted him pictures of my belly with the caption “Don’t you want to feed this poor belly?”  His response was always the same “The wait will be worth it.”  Even though it was extremely frustrating I understood his plan and did my best to hold back until our trip.  I’ll admit I did slip a few times but that was mostly Stacy’s fault.  She constantly had food around and I found myself getting stuffed with her on a few occasions.  The night before we left she convinced me to take a “before” shot in the new lime green bikini I had brought for the trip. The bikini was fairly modest, the top was bra like with a wire for support and the bottoms were big enough for me to tuck my tummy in if I started to feel self-conscious.  I know I could have gotten some ridiculous dental floss thong bikini but I didn’t really want to scar the young children on board for life.  “You’re going to be falling out of this thing when you get back” she told me with a devious smile.  I was more worried about what she was going to look like when I got back.  She had gotten over her gaining struggles and put on seven pounds that month and was feverishly trying to gain more.  Unlike her previous pounds these new ones had different plans and decided to make their home right around her belly.  The weight in her stomach was starting to force all of her pants and shorts down in the front and her navel had gotten noticeably deeper, almost swallowing her belly ring. When she sat, a large fleshy roll formed that she was able to grab with two hands.  Obviously she was thrilled with this.

It took about an hour and half until we were finally on the ship and in our room but I was still far away from diving into whatever delights the ships restaurants and buffets had to offer.  First we were going to have to wait until our bags arrived and go through the safety drill before we could start eating.  In the meantime I took a few minutes to really enjoy our room.  The room was obviously small but really cute with nice blue carpet and white sheets.  There was a flat screen TV and classy modern artwork hanging up around the room.  The best part about the room was its balcony.  Standing out there and smelling the sea air while looking down at the water below helped me relax until the safety drill.  By the time the safety drill concluded I was literally dancing on the balls of my feet with excitement.  When the words came out of the crew members mouth that we were free to go I felt a buzz come over my entire body.  As the ship began to leave port I grabbed Luke’s hand and dragged him as fast as I could towards the food court.  There was only one problem, I didn’t know where the food court was.  Luke stopped me before we made it too far in the wrong direction and put his hands on my shoulders.  “Look I have one more thing we have to do before we can get started ok?” he said to me clearly sensing my anxiousness.  That was when I lost total control and flew into a rage.  Not only had I waited over five months to stuff myself with him again but I was legitimately just hungry.  I stamped my foot on the deck and made some weird grunting sound while laser beams shot out of my eyeballs directly at Luke.  “C’mon you will like this” he said giggling at my anger.  We took the elevator down a few flights and when the doors opened the first thing I saw was work out equipment.  We were in the last place I wanted to be on this ship, its gym.  “How are we going to know how much we’ve gained if we don’t weigh ourselves” Luke said with a confident grin. 

The word “we” rang through my ears as he took off his shirt and got onto the gym’s scale.  “One Ninety” he said to me while slapping his belly.  All my anger melted away at the thought that he had planned to gain on this vacation with me this entire time. The fact that he was going to experience exactly what I was going to made an extreme wave of happiness flow over me.  Once he was off the scale I smiled at him and stripped down.  I stepped my fat body onto the scale and waited for the results to read out.  “One ninety eight, very good” he said as he gave my belly a little jiggle.  I was happy that I was starting to gain again but it also made me a little nervous. If I was gaining again then how big was I going to get after twelve days of none stop gorging?  I was in too good of a mood to let that worry bother me so I put the thought out of my head and put my clothes back on.  We could feel each other’s excitement as we ran back to the elevator and made our way to the food court. 

When the doors opened to the food court we were both stunned.  The room was magnificent and huge.  The ceiling was about three floors tall with a huge crystal chandelier hanging in the middle of it and its width was close to being as wide as the ship itself.  Running along each of the blue, white and gold painted walls there were numerous small huts where vendors were serving every type of food imaginable.  In the middle of the food court there three buffet tables each about twenty feet long and absolutely loaded with food.  In each of the four corners, in their own separate rooms there were the fancier restaurants where the elegantly dressed servers and chefs were happily brining people food.  Just taking all of this in was completely overwhelming for us.  Luke and I were totally stumped at where to start our feast first, until the whiff of pizza tickled my nose. 

The amazing scent dragged us over to a vendor serving New York style slices of pizza.  He handed us each over an enormous slice which would had easily been two slices anywhere else.  The slice was so big that I couldn’t figure out how to start eating it.  Luke showed me how the easiest way to eat it was to take the slice by the crust and fold it in half.  As we brought the steaming cheesy slices to our mouths Luke and I gave each other a big smile, then dug in.  The combination of the grease, cheese, sauce and dough hit my tongue like an electric charge, it was incredible.  We quickly finished our pizza and moved on to check out the other vendors had to offer.  The next place that caught our attention was the Mexican food station.  There was a woman behind the counter making huge burritos with numerous filling choices “Those look big” I whispered in Luke’s ear.  He smiled and immediately took me by my hand to bring me to the station.  Once there I ordered a chicken burrito with rice, sour cream, beans and guacamole.  Luke got the same except with pork instead.  We also got a few bottles of beer each. 

We tore into our burritos viciously while we walked around checking out all of the other choices.  It was strange I was gorging myself in front of all of these strangers but didn’t feel the least bit self-conscious about it.  I guess the fact that they were all literally doing the same thing helped….well that and the beers. 

While the burritos were delicious they sat heavier in our stomachs than we had expected.  “OOF…I need to take a break” Luke said taking a seat in one of the padded chairs around the dining area.  I went off to get us another round of beers and then joined him.  We hung around for a few minutes drinking our beers until Luke started to get his second wind.  “C’mon we’re just getting started” I said rubbing his shoulder.  I could see that the top of his stomach was getting really bloated so I knew he was getting seriously full.  Clearly he didn’t have anywhere near my capacity but I loved that he was trying so hard for me. 

The next place that looked promising was actually a corndog stand.  I know they’re ridiculous but the last time I had one was about fifteen years ago, so I thought It would be kind of fun.  I watched as the woman dunked the dog into a batter filled with chunks of jalapeños, then into the deep fryer.  There were also a choice of sauces, I chose the nacho cheese one.  Never in my life did I expect to find something so trashy to be so delicious.  I dunked bite after steamy bite into the cheese sauce and finished the whole thing in a matter of minutes.  After the corndog and another round of drinks, things started to get a bit out of control.  All I can really remember after that was a whirlwind of food and alcohol going into my face.  Cheesecake Lollipops, spicy pork dumplings and double chocolate brownies are the only things I really remember eating after the corndog.  Luke later told me I had put down a lot more than that.  Apparently I had been on my third plate from the buffet tables when he decided that I had had enough.  I was so out of it that he had to help me up to our room where I passed out immediately. This all took place at four in the afternoon.

I woke up around six thirty that night still feeling somewhat drunk and bloated.  When I sat up I noticed that my shirt wouldn’t cover my belly and no matter how many times I pulled it down it rode back up exposing the soft chub of my roll.  My shorts were also extremely tight and digging into my gut.  When I went to unbutton time I saw that the button had literally cracked in half and somehow the threads had held in place.  I got the button undone and let the shorts slide to the floor as I walked out to meet Luke on the balcony.  “Hey there drunkie!” he said with a laugh as I opened the sliding door.  I walked over to him in just my t-shirt and panties and said “Ugh….what happened?”  He put his hand on my belly and started to trace with his finger the red indentations my shorts had left in the folds between my upper and lower belly.  “Crap….I knew I should have taken your shorts off.  Are feeling ok?” he asked me gently.  I plopped myself in the seat across from him and answered wearily “Yeah…I’m ok just a little groggy.” 

Sitting there on the balcony as the cool sea air breezed over my chubby body I started to get horny.  I started to run thumbs along the waist band of my panties as Luke watched me with a sly smile. Then I started to entice him more by squeezing my soft roll and pulling it down so my bellybutton could be seen.  I did all this hoping that he would lose control and just jump me right there.  He didn’t though instead he came over to me, caressed my fat face with his hand and said “If you eat enough at dinner I’ll think about it.”  Then he planted a big kiss on my lips and I got even more turned on. 

For dinner I decided to wear a loose maroon dress I had picked up right before we left.  It was a nice dress that hugged my breasts and showed a good amount of my ample cleavage, while the rest of it flowed loosely over the rest of my chunky frame not showing any of my thick rolls.  I felt confident and sexy as we headed out the door.

Luke and I decided that we wanted a simple dinner so we went to the steakhouse themed restaurant.  For being on a cruise ship this restaurant was actually pretty fancy.  The table cloths were white, the silverware was shiny and there was a flower arrangement for every table.  The waiter was awesome and gave us a table right at the window so we could look out at the ocean as we ate.  Luke ordered a porter house steak with a baked potato and I ordered the brazed short ribs with a side of mashed potatoes and jasmine rice.  When our meals finally came to us we were shocked at the portion sizes.  My plate weighed at least two pounds while Luke’s was closer to three.  Our eyes widened as we looked across the table at each other.  We were both still somewhat full from earlier so this was going to be a challenge.

I went after the short ribs first.  The meat was so tender and succulent that I was able to pull it apart with my fork.  Every bite was flavorful and juicy and I quickly got through half it before my belly started to get tight.  I continued stuffing myself until all the short ribs were gone, by that point my stomach was distending enough to start touching the fabric of my dress.  Meanwhile Luke was struggling with his porter house he was only half way done with it when I started in on my mashed potatoes.  I put forkful after forkful of the fluffy buttery potatoes past my lips and into my swelling stomach.  After I polished those off I started to feel really heavy and sluggish so I went to the bathroom for a breather.  While in there I took a look at myself in the mirror. My stomach had swelled up so much that my once loose dress was now hanging on every curve of my bulging belly.  I was standing profile while still examining myself when a middle aged woman came around the corner.  “You ate too much too huh?” she said to me with a grin.  Being completely embarrassed I gave her a quick laugh and scurried back to my table.  When I got back to the table I saw Luke was in horrible shape.  His face was flush and he was starting to get sweaty.  I told him to just stop but he refused and just kept nibbling away at his food while I started on my rice. As my belly stretched more and more with each bit I started to get even more turned on.  By the time I was finished with my meal I was ready to pounce on Luke right there at the table, unfortunately he looked like he was ready to keel over at any minute.  I gave him a few minutes to digest before I took him by his hand and dragged him upstairs.  It was weird just getting up and leaving the restaurant without paying but since the trip was all inclusive so the policy was just leave when you were done so that’s what we did.  Also the restaurant didn’t serve desert so there was no point in waiting around. 

As I was hustling our overfed bodies through the food court I felt Luke start to stop behind me.  “Hold on” he grunted at me as he walked over to the desert buffet and loaded two plates worth of treats. On the plate he piled a couple donuts, two slices of cake and a few brownies.  I felt a tingle rush from my toes to my scalp watching him do this.  I didn’t know what his plans were but I knew they would be good. 

The elevator felt like it took a thousand hours until we reached our floor and once the doors opened we bolted for our room.  Running down the hall made my heavy gut slosh and jiggle with every step.  When we finally made it into the room Luke tore off my dress and started making out with me, I kissed him back as passionately as I could.  I felt his hand run along my full breasts and over my chubby midsection until it reached my panties.  He slid his hand down the front of my underwear and I instantly got wet.  As our tongues were locked together and his right hand was between my legs pleasuring me I felt his left hand start to reach for something.  That was when he pulled back from me and with a quick movement shoved a glazed donut directly into my still open mouth. 

My eyes were still closed at that moment so it took me by surprise but once I realized what was happening I got really into it.  Bite after bite I felt the donuts hit my expanding tummy.  Luke was relentless as he continued bringing the confections to my lips one after the next.  After a few minutes of this I was ready to go so I hoped onto the bed, took off my bra and panties and spread my legs for him.  As I laid there naked and eager for him, I saw him pick up the plate with the slices of cake and make his way to me.  Then he put his bloated body on top of mine and brought the cake to my lips.  My belly gave a loud gurgle as I gladly accepted the cake into my mouth that was when he entered me. 

He continued shoving cake into my chubby cheeks the whole time until my face was covered with frosting.  Once the cake was gone I could feel my flabby belly slosh, gurgle jiggle as his gut slapped against mine with every thrust, it made me even wetter than I was previously.  After a few more minutes of this sensation I climaxed with a loud moan, Luke followed me a short time later. 

The next ten days of our trip were just a blur of calories and cleaned plates for me aboard the ship.  No matter where I went there was always tons of food at my fingertips, it made resisting almost impossible.  After a few days of this I gave in and started eating anything and everything that was available to me.  With each passing day I could feel my body getting larger and larger.  Luckily the ship had some clothing stores aboard because the clothes I brought with me were quickly becoming skin tight. 

When we weren’t busy stuffing our faces we were out doing tons of fun activities. Our cruise made stops at three of the Caribbean islands, Nassau Island in the Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Martin.  Nassau was by far my favorite, while there Luke and I rented scooters and rode around the island trying all the food we could find and buying tons of goofy souvenirs.  My favorite part of the island was all the pastel multi colored houses that dotted the shoreline.  I’ll never forget the conch fritters we ate while sitting on the sand as the waves crashed in front of us.  St. Thomas was a much more laidback island. We spent the day getting drunk together in hammocks and walking the beaches. At one point we snuck off to the forest when nobody was around and made love against a palm tree.  On St. Martin we decided to spend some time checking out some of the historical sites around the island while snacking on the local fare along the way.  I feel like we really made the best of our excursions by not doing the typical touristy stuff. 

We were never bored back on the ship either, there was always something new to try.  During the days we mostly hung around the pool and hot tub.  Once I found out there was a spa on board I started frequenting that.  Our nights were where we had the most fun.  There was live music, a casino, stand-up comedians, a dance club and multiple different types of bars to choose from.  Some nights we even played drunken mini golf with some of the other passengers we had made friends with.  We were having an excellent time so I was pretty bummed when our trip had started to wind down.  Our trip had gone by really fast but I made a lot of good memories during it. 

On the morning of our last day I was awoken by a gentle breeze that swept my face.  Luke had left the sliding door open the night before and the breeze had made its way through the door and over to where I was sleeping. It was around six in the morning and I could see from our room that the sun was just starting to crack the horizon.  Luke was still dead to the world and snoring in a heap on the covers so I got up alone to check out the sunrise.  As I got up I saw the remnants of our stuffing session the previous night.  There plates stacked on top of each other with few half eaten donuts and pizza still on them.  I smiled as I wobbled passed them on my way to the balcony.  The view was incredible.  The sun was a brilliant orange having crept itself halfway up the horizon. I stood there in awe watching as the waves glistened off the morning sunlight.  At that moment I felt more at peace with myself and the world than at any other point in my life before.  It was beautiful.

After about an hour and half Luke woke up and after both of us showered we decided to go and get some breakfast.  When I plopped down at the table with my meal I was caught off guard by the sound of the chair beneath me creaking loudly with displeasure.  Luke giggled at me quietly.  For breakfast I got two large waffles, some bacon, a few links of sausage, a sunny side up egg and some cantaloupe.  The funny thing was that I wasn’t even trying to stuff myself, my appetite had grown so out of control that this was now a normal meal for me. 

After breakfast Luke and I started to head to the pool to relax but I stopped to get a mixed drink while Luke went to get our chairs ready.  As I was walking back I saw Luke with his camera out and heard him calling to me.  “Hey hottie show me whatcha got” he said smiling behind the lens.  Only and elderly couple was out at the pool and they were at the other end of it so I hammed it up for him a bit.  I pulled my lower belly out of my swimsuit bottoms and let my gut hang over them.  Luke loved this.  He snapped photo after photo of my fat ass next to the pool.  After about an hour or so of floating around the pool Luke had an idea. “Let’s go see how we did” he said squeezing my tummy.  I had completely forgotten that we had weighed ourselves at the start of our trip.  “Ok” I said apprehensively.  To be honest I was terrified at what the scale was going to say.

There were a good number of people working out in the gym so Luke and I tried to be discrete.  We threw on some workout type clothes and moved some of the equipment around in a feeble attempt to not attract any attention.  When we thought the coast was clear we headed to the scale.  Luke got on first.  “Two hundred….wow” Luke said clearly shocked.  He had put on ten pounds, mostly in his belly.  I was up next.  My heart was pounding and my palms sweated as I brought my thick body on to the scale.  I had to take a deep breath before I looked down and when I did the numbers staring back at me made me gasp loudly.  “Two fifteen!?! I put on seventeen pounds!?!”  I said at Luke in desperation.  He couldn’t believe it either, all he could do was just stand there with his jaw hanging open. 

Afterwards we were both too stunned to do anything so we went back to our room and sat on the balcony in silence.  “Is it that noticeable?” I asked as I stood up next to him.  “Yes it is” he said softly to me as he worked his hands around my thick waist.  My upper belly had taken the brunt of the weight and was sticking out as far as my lower belly. I was surprised at how thick and blubbery it had gotten. Two big rolls of fat formed at my ribs under where my bra was.  My breasts had grown immensely but I hadn’t really noticed because I was in my swimsuit for most of the trip. 

As Luke was inspecting me he started to become aroused.  I let him lift off my shirt exposing my entire fat belly for him to see.  My lower belly had started to hang so much that the fold ran across the entire width of my stomach and to my thick chunky love handles.  The stretch marks around my belly button and love handles grew angrier and multiplied.  There were dozens of small and larger dark red marks that covered my stomach and sides.  I also developed some marks around my inner thighs.  As Luke pulled down my shorts exposing thick beefy thighs he reached around and grabbed handfuls of my cellulite covered ass cheeks.  All this groping started getting me aroused as well.  With one hand I undid my bra strap and let my fat full breasts flop out and bounce.  My nipples had just started to head south from all the heft that had built up above them.  They weren’t completely pointing down at that point but when I inevitably gained more weight they wouldn’t really have a choice.  Luke took each breast in his hands and began to suckle and gently bite them.  This drove me wild.  Next he looked me in my eyes told me he loved me and started to kiss my chubby face. I could feel my prominent double chin squish on my jaw as we made out. 

As things began to get more and more heated Luke spun me around, slid off my panties and pressed me up against the railing of our balcony.  He pushed himself inside of me as my belly squished awkwardly around the railings.  The contrast of my warm skin hitting the cold metal railings gave me a shiver down my spine.  As he pushed himself into me over and over I felt his bulging belly press into the curve of my lower back.  He continued shoving himself between my pudgy butt cheeks, making all of the new thick fat I had gained jiggle and wobbly violently.  Next he grabbed my right leg at the knee and propped my foot up on one of the lower railings and continued thrusting.  After a few more minutes of this we both became overstimulated and eventually came at the same time.  That had never happened for us before and we were both surprised.  Happily surprised. 

We spent the rest of our last day just trying to soak in all of the experience and have some fun.  I was a little freaked out at the amount of weight I put on so I didn’t really eat much the rest of the night.  With all of the sex and eating out of the way we genuinely had a good time dancing, drinking and talking together.  At one point towards the end of the night when we were saying good bye to some of our cruise friends I saw Luke fall to a knee.  I first thought there was something wrong with him but a few seconds I saw his head and arms rise up.  On his face was a big dumb smile and in his hand was box with an engagement ring in it. 

The moment made me light headed and one of the guys next to me had to keep me steady.  When I got my bearings back Luke got up and stood in front of me.  “Melanie McCann, will you marry me” he said still smiling like a moron.  I looked him in his dark brown eyes and said “No games right?” He smirked and whispered in my ear “No games baby.”  Of course I said yes.  Then he slipped the ring on me, a gorgeous one and half carat square diamond set in a classy platinum band onto my finger.  I was so happy that I threw myself at him and planted a big wet kiss on his lips, almost knocking him over in the process. 

When we got home the next day I had Luke drop me off at my apartment so I could show Stacy my ring as well as other things.  When the door opened both of our faces dropped.  When Stacy came into view I saw that her face was all puffy and fat.  Also her belly had really grown and was bulging out of her shirt and hanging over her jeans.  As I looked down I could see her hips had grown wide and were now straining the seams of her pants.  I couldn’t believe how much she put on over our two weeks away.  She was equally shocked at my new size.  I went into the apartment still hiding my ring from her as we talked about my trip and what she was up to.  After I told her about the fun we had on the trip and the seventeen pounds I put on I let her go.  “You look amazing.  God I’m so jealous but check this out” she said as she went to the kitchen bringing back some sort of container.  As it got closer I could see it was bodybuilding weight gain powder.  I knew what she was up to and with a disapproving look said “You don’t need that. Who told you to do that?”  She got a guilty look on her face and admitted that she had started searching the internet for ways to gain weight when she stumbled onto some BBW forums.  She told me how she posted some pictures of her progress on the forum and how the guys went wild. In one of the pictures she showed me she was standing in the mirror squeezing her new belly fat with some scribbling written on the mirror.  It turns out she had meant to write “30” in the mirror to represent her milestone of gaining thirty pounds but she didn’t realize that when you take a picture in a mirror the image is reversed.  When the guys on the forums saw this they showered her with praise and convinced her to start gaining extremely fast by drinking shakes made with this powder.  Stacy being as naïve as she is listened to them and started drinking a couple of shakes a day.  She put on ten pounds in the two weeks we were gone and I was completely shocked. 

I was really worried about her and thought about sitting her down and tell her that she needed to do this for herself and not listen to these guys but I would have just looked like a hypocrite.  I had pretty much just done the same thing as her only worse so I decided to hold off and tell Laura later on so she could handle the situation. She was much more equipped to deal with this than me.  When Stacy went to go put back the jug of powder I slipped my ring on to surprise her.  The squeal that came out of this girl almost punctured my ear drums it was so shrill.

Over the next year Stacy continued her gaining ways.  In that time she ballooned her gorgeous figure up to one hundred and eighty five pounds and she looked every bit of it.  Her face had grown fat and round with a large double chin while her breasts were up to a double D.  A big fat belly that connected to thick soft love handled hung over all her waistbands.  Her wide hips were no match for the huge round ass and thick thighs that she had developed.  My once thin bikini model friend had turned into a beautiful busty fat woman.  She also started a website with some help, which was devoted strictly to her and her weight gain. Needless to say it was pretty popular.  At one point our friend Laura sat her down and tried to level with her but once she saw the money Stacy was rolling in she just told her to be careful and to stop the second it ceased to be fun.  Laura and I took it upon ourselves to keep an eye on Stacy’s website and its financials just to make sure she wouldn’t get taken advantage of.  After just a few months the site was becoming so prosperous that a few more models to the lineup.  Things were really starting to take off for her. 

While Stacy’s life was ramping up, mine was starting to settle down nicely.  I had moved back in with Luke shortly after the cruise and we started planning our wedding together.  It was challenging but fun at the same time.  My eating habits also calmed down considerably in the months that followed but I still let myself gain the eight more pounds I needed to reach the hundred pound milestone.  I was so close that it would have been a shame to not at least know what it felt like.  It was a surreal experience seeing those numbers on the scale and knowing that my body had gotten a hundred pounds bigger but it also gave me a sense of accomplishment.  I enjoyed the weight for a while but since I wasn’t eating as much as before it was really difficult to keep on.  I ended up slimming back down to a hundred and ninety five pounds and was able to maintain that pretty well.  I wasn’t thrilled about the weight loss but because most of the clothes that I had, were brought around that weight I actually had a lot of stuff that fit me.  Just knowing that there was nothing stopping me from gorging myself again and gaining the weight back at any time was a huge turn on for me.  I liked having that trick up my sleeve. 

Luke decided that the weight wasn’t really for him so he started to get himself back in shape, it only took a few months before he was lean and mean again.  I’ll admit I did enjoy his extra pounds while they were there but I will always find Luke hot whether he is heavy or thin so it really doesn’t make much a difference to me.   

As far as our fetish lifestyle went, we knew that if we had continued on the same path of stuffing after stuffing things would have eventually grown stale and neither of us wanted that.  So we had to start getting creative to keep things fresh.  We figured out early on that the most thrilling part of our stuffing sessions was the pressure that built up in the time that lead up to the actual eating, so we played around with that idea in a lot of different ways.  We also cherry picked some of our favorite moments from past sessions and experimented with them.  Some ideas worked others didn’t but we got a lot of excitement out of finding out which ones did.  Since our last vacation was so spectacular we decided to revolve a lot our eating and gaining fetish times around future trips.  The built in wait time and abundance of food was exactly what turned us both on so we focused on that.  I love eating I truly do and going forward I can promise you it will always be an integral part of my sexual identity. 

At this moment right now I feel more sexy and confident than at any other point in my entire life and I love that this journey has taken me here.  Through all the emotions and empty plates, the full times and the bad, I found a man who wanted to spend the rest of his life with me.  Now I just have one last bite to take. 

“Melanie honey it’s time”

“WHEWW….alright mom I just have to get my veil on”

And I thought I knew what anticipation felt like before.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jaromir

A brilliant saga! That moment when Stacy is feeling her belly and says: "it's really beautiful" is an odd mix of funny, touching, and arousing. :thumbsup: