Nelly Furtado

kirsch

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/2/2017 at 11:30 AM, Ineeeda said:

She's steadily been getting bigger since 2006. I don't even think she's pregnant :)

I don't think she is either. She does not have that pregnancy glow about her & if she was pregnant. She would not be wearing loose clothes like that. She is a celebrity & its free publicity. She would be showing off every inch of her belly & be doing the naked pregnant cover thing like all pregnant celebs do.

On 2017-11-05 at 4:08 AM, BigBoobs80 said:

Shes my favourite on this board for already quite some time now. This is an ass of a godess. Are there any known statements of her concerning her weightgain?

I created this account to reply to this :P. There is somewhat of a statement out there. She talked about it in an intro for her new album that she released earlier this year. She said that every since she had the success with loose etc she felt that people expected her to be looking a certain way etc. And simply because of that she said that she let herself get heavy and shell get as heavy as she like. By that meaning that the media cant control how she is supposed to look. Cause she naturally started to get a bigger bone structure not just fat. So she got somewhat insecure. Especially her ass got alot bigger without much weight gain. So thats how this all started, and now shes comfortable with her shape. She kinda goes up and down every now and then. This is a heavy period.