Nelly Furtado

kirsch

10 hours ago, BigBoobs80 said:

Hopefully, she will never get under public pressure for being too fat. Which often leads to diets.

Well she talked about that during her latest album release and she got insecure about her body back in 2008-2009 cause her ass/legs started expanding without her actually gaining fat in that sense ( yet ). And so she let herself gain tons of weight and decided to not give a fuck what people think. Then she kinda balanced down to what she is at now and prolly will remain there. Seems shes comfortable with her healthy natural body. And dont give a fuck what media wants or thinks.

But her ass looks like 2 big asses in one haha. So I dont mind one bit.

Guest sorry for the fuss, <3
57 minutes ago, Squidpi said:

What year do you guys think Nelly was at her heaviest?

34 minutes ago, NellyBootyLover said:

I know it was 2014-2015

I don;t know man, she's looking about the same amount of thick nowadays aaaaand is more often than not hiding her everythang under fucking muumuus

Nelly 1.jpg

Nelly 2.jpg

On 3/12/2018 at 1:23 PM, NellyBootyLover said:

And heres the comparison vs Rexha. This was taken when Rexha was a bit thicker too. Not from recent. Used real life height and body size overall into calulations so its accurate.

65876435_nellyvsrexha.jpg

Great work sir. Nelly looks fantastic ASS always ;) I just wish Bebe would gain her weight back and then some. She looks great with it. Though she can not compare to Nelly who looks huge!

7 hours ago, steveblack341 said:

Great work sir. Nelly looks fantastic ASS always ;) I just wish Bebe would gain her weight back and then some. She looks great with it. Though she can not compare to Nelly who looks huge!

Wait, when did Bebe lose weight?

9 hours ago, steveblack341 said:

yea ive made tons of comparisons like this just to see how Nelly's ass really matches up to alot of other celebs, be it more standard shape ones or others with big asses. Just a bit of fun.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...