Cecily Strong

syphon88

• 3 months later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

Even in caps you can see how awfully unfunny the show is. It's school function stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

Here's Cecily's highlight from last week's episode of SNL, in which she once again absolutely kills as the drunken and loathsome Judge Jeannine Pirro!

Fox & Friends Cold Open: Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings - SNL

Playing Rep. Marsha Blackburn on the Weekend Update segment:

Weekend Update: Senator Marsha Blackburn on Judge Jackson's Confirmation Hearings - SNL

Cecily's highlights from last night's episode:

Looking thicc and chonky as a back-up singer while host Jake Gyllenhaal sings Celine Dion's "It's All Coming Back To Me Now":

Jake Gyllenhaal Monologue - SNL

Showing her vocal chops some more as an aging cabaret/revue singer:

Cabaret Night - SNL

As a taking flower:

Spring Flowers - SNL

As the host of "Lights, Camera, Achoo!":

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately those videos cannot be viewed in Canada -- and I assume anywhere outside of the States.  But I did see that skit last night.   Ms. Strong's jeans showed off a nice, meaty pair of thighs, and even her loose blouse could not hide the roll around her middle.  She is becoming quite a chubbette.  😜

24 minutes ago, Ralph_LeCan said:

Unfortunately those videos cannot be viewed in Canada -- and I assume anywhere outside of the States.  But I did see that skit last night.   Ms. Strong's jeans showed off a nice, meaty pair of thighs, and even her loose blouse could not hide the roll around her middle.  She is becoming quite a chubbette.  😜

If you have a VPN, you can try switching your location to watch videos or streaming services outside your country; I do it often!

• 3 weeks later...

I think we will have to wait until SNL’s new season to check out Ms. Strong’s (hopefully) further progress; if she returns.  However. In this shot from the last show -- the full skit is shown elsewhere on the thread - her jeans display a delicious pair of “thunder thighs.”  They are in addition to her, already pointed out, thick middle.

C. Strong Opening Skit.Jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cecily has been absent from the current season of Saturday Night Live due to starring in her one-woman Broadway show The Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe, she is returning for the Oct. 29th episode with guest Jack Harlow!

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/saturday-night-live-cecily-strong-returns-jack-harlow-promo/

• 1 month later...

This weekend Cecily’s time at SNL came to an end. Truly the end of an era for an SNL giant, and of course for us as we enjoyed so much of her weight ups and downs, particularly the ups, here. Especially that glorious weight gain she had between 2016 and 2018. Here’s to hoping that she continues to stay soft and curvy well past SNL.

Here’s the last cast photo she took in which her jeans are looking a bit snug. And as a treat, a brightened screenshot of her from the side during the Timothee Chalamet show when she was looking pretty deep

78F05AC4-3557-4D7E-A8CE-7F754AC4929E.jpeg

3CE12893-DDC5-487C-B547-E5D2E2565EDE.jpeg

• 6 months later...

We haven't seen much of Cecily lately, but here is she is on cover of Variety   with friend and former SNL castmate Ego Nwodim!   Ego is also beautiful in her own right, imagine how she'd look as a BBBW!

Cecily Strong on Instagram: “Thank you @variety for this opportunity to spend an afternoon gushing over @eggyboom. I think we both cried about loving each other at…”

354799167_838919447695610_3537963774495382263_n.jpg