Cecily Strong

syphon88

Hopefully it's not pregnancy weight, but we usually find that out soon enough....

https://twitter.com/cecilybecily/status/381444925315108865

I'm not, like, PROUD proud of this, but I'm loving these Spanx jeggings. (I hope non of the popular kids see this tweet)

I never worry when I wear spanx! I'm a 29 yr old who loves her wine and cheese, so spanx my ass up please! (Not meant to rhyme)

• 4 weeks later...

Nice.  I saw her rant on twitter earlier tonight and was thrilled by how fat-friendly she is.  Hopefully it's a sign that she won't be losing weight any time soon.

I wonder if it'd be a great idea to invite her to the forums. Sure, she may actually be repulsed by the content and even more so by the overall things we write here, but hopefully she'd be intrigued by our collective fondness for her, or at least get a laugh or two out of this forum.

Nice.  I saw her rant on twitter earlier tonight and was thrilled by how fat-friendly she is.  Hopefully it's a sign that she won't be losing weight any time soon.

I wouldn't exactly call that fat-positive...

I wonder if it'd be a great idea to invite her to the forums. Sure, she may actually be repulsed by the content and even more so by the overall things we write here, but hopefully she'd be intrigued by our collective fondness for her, or at least get a laugh or two out of this forum.

I wonder, wonder...  Well, if we're going that far, I'm just going to go ahead and say how great it would be if Cecily Strong has secret fat-loving, feedee desires, decides fuck the media, and intentionally gets really fat!

I wouldn't exactly call that fat-positive...

Just to clarify, a few more tweets from her about why she doesn't like fat jokes:

And I think there were some more where she talked about struggling with her weight but they seem to be deleted.

And hopefully she would be happy to know that she can be fat and still have fans who love and support her and think she's beautiful.

I wonder, wonder...  Well, if we're going that far, I'm just going to go ahead and say how great it would be if Cecily Strong has secret fat-loving, feedee desires, decides fuck the media, and intentionally gets really fat!

That would be awesome.

post-24003-14513416079504_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I wonder that too. Hold on, let me give it a second thought. No, actually it's one of the most stupid ideas I've ever heard. The total lack of understanding of basic human (never mind female) psychology on these forums can only be explained by the frequency of autism among Internet users.

Guest Terranova

How about no?

Yeah, I wonder that too. Hold on, let me give it a second thought. No, actually it's one of the most stupid ideas I've ever heard. The total lack of understanding of basic human (never mind female) psychology on these forums can only be explained by the frequency of autism among Internet users.

No, it's not. Within my statement I actually posit a very likely negative reaction from Cecily assuming she actually reads and accepts said invite. I also point out the possible contingency of peculiarity regarding the admiration of fat (from her perspective), if she's not interested in the conversations on these forums.  Just because she's a human being (and a female in particular) doesn't completely rule out the concept of intrigue with the weight gain subculture. We're here, and some of us are female.

I am aware that she won't even skim over the invite, and yeah I'm getting my hopes WAY UP, but damn. "Worst idea I've ever heard." - Why even bother to reply? Why the hell do I even spend so much time here myself?!

And ideas that you don't like = autism? Just no.

If you don't like what we say, just fap all day.

I'm glad she's not pregnant and think she's very hot and curvy. Hope she doesn't go into "gotta lose a ton of weight" mode because of all the internet noise

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...