Do you like football (soccer) ?

engordador

Talking about football in Brazil, is taken very seriously ... We are more than 100 million fans. I introduce the team of Santos, where he played the king Pele (Edson Arantes do Nascimento). I give my life for the Santos.

LIBERTADORES OF AMERICA

Neymar won the prize for best goal in the world last year and this year will compete with these two amazing goals against major international Fc, first goal 00 at 2:07, second goal 02:07 at end of vídeo.

this show is one of the saints, I was there watching the famous VILLAGE BELMIRO (Vila belmiro)

Santos 8x0 Bolivar "Show de Neymar" Copa Libertadores 2012

If you root for any team, he shows, talk shows and a few flights of the best players, I love to know more about football.

I couldn't care less about football. It bores me to tears just seeing so many advertisements for it during the tournaments and I'm always glad when the Netherlands has been defeated so I can stop having to hear about it.

Brasil for a country that produces so many of the worlds best ever footballer, I have to admit when I watched a few domestic games, when I visited the country three years ago, that I found the standard to be pretty poor. Playing 4-2-2-2 might help to make more skilled footballer, but does not make for the most exciting of games. Certainly could not fault the atmosphere though in the Maracanã, they know how to get behind there teams in Brasil.

Football. <3 Love it. Can talk about it for hours.

Brazil produces the best players. Generally it's your whole continent South America. Your neighbours from Argentina or also from Uruguay have some terrific players, too. Lavezzi, Coates, Forlán, Di Maria. The list goes on and on.

Lately I've been reading an interview with Neymar in a sports magazine. He said that he'll stay in Santos until 2014. Is that a good thing? I don't know, but I'm sure that you guys in Brazil are happy about it. I'd love to see him in Madrid sooner or later since I'm more of a Madridista than a Barca fan.  :P

Playing 4-2-2-2 might help to make more skilled footballer, but does not make for the most exciting of games.

4-2-1-3 is the best system. Most exciting and most productive for nearly every professional football team on this planet.

I love football!!! I don't like club footbal though, I can't really seem to pick a favourite team and so I'm stuck with 23 clubs across the world wich I'm mildly in favour off. I do love national football and I love watching and talking about World Cups and the European and African tournaments.

Gary Lineker was wrong about football too many times over the last years. No, I don't care about football anymore.  :P

Gary Lineker was wrong about football too many times over the last years. No, I don't care about football anymore.  :P

Gary Lineker? He is wrong about football all his life.

Gary Lineker? He is wrong about football all his life.

2 weird comments that make no sense. As a pundit he never commits himself and as a player was a great goal poacher, because he could tell where the ball was going to go before the defenders had a chance to react. Unfortunately Wayne Rooney is so thick, when he finally realises where the ball has gone, it's up the other end of the pitch.

2 weird comments that make no sense. As a pundit he never commits himself and as a player was a great goal poacher, because he could tell where the ball was going to go before the defenders had a chance to react. Unfortunately Wayne Rooney is so thick, when he finally realises where the ball has gone, it's up the other end of the pitch.

Okay, so lem'me correct it: All English football players are wrong all their life. Someone told me that they think that they have invented football. Lol. Hilarious.

Hard to disagree with any critic about the English and football. Unfortunately we have an arogance about the game that stops us from progressing to that higher level that Spain has got to. Clearly skill is very important, but game theory and strategy are more so. How else do Italy always beat Germany and France always beat Brazil, and nearly always with a lesser team.