My girlfriend is intentionally gaining now.

bangs15

Just thought you guys might be interested to know.

I started going out with this girl with a 9/10 face but and was pretty chubby 4 months ago. I think she was about 5'6'' and 190 lbs. Sex was great especially since she didn't have nearly any body issues but I didn't really bring up my preferences beyond putting my arm around her waist a lot and kissing her belly when she was laying down. More of that started to come out as the relationship progressed. Saying how much I loved her softness, hugging her arms, saying her belly was cute, asking her not to tuck in her mid-driff, playing with her fat during sex and exaggerating my dick's "pleasure flexes" as I did. I eventually showed her curvage, tumblrs, bbw-chan etc... (fantasy feeder is a bit of a stretch at first, imo) to which she reacted with curiosity of me rather than the sites/culture, but she said it made her happy that I liked her body. As time went on, sex slowly got more and more fat "friendly" with her rubbing her belly while she rode me, making her weigh herself before sex (212 now) her eating chocolate while I went down on her and feeding her during foreplay.

Then recently, we were were having sex, I nibbled her ear and started whispering things about how big she's gotten and amazing her body is. But once I dropped, "I want you to get larger," "I want you to feel your body grow and your clothes get tighter" she became very visibly turned on, and literally twice as wet as I'd ever experienced her. I finally whispered, "gain 20 more pounds for me," which she accepted ecstatically. This was literally the best sex I've ever had, and vaguely knowing her history of shitty boyfriends, hers too.

The next day I felt kind of guilty. When my logic and empathy isn't clouded by the joy of horniness, and I was beating myself up over encouraging an unhealthy lifestyle, I came home to her rubbing her belly and a grocery bag of ice cream, cookies, candy and snacks.

I've hit the jackpot. This has been my fantasy for years finally coming true and the most passionate sex I've ever had. But my "sober" thoughts feel way too guilty. Pretty sure her sisters know I'm a chubby chaser and I'm afraid she might might get concerned and blame me for what happens to her body.

Just felt like sharing, and wouldn't mind any input on how to go about my situation

/diaryxangablog

Just thought you guys might be interested to know.

I started going out with this girl with a 9/10 face but and was pretty chubby 4 months ago. I think she was about 5'6'' and 190 lbs. Sex was great especially since she didn't have nearly any body issues but I didn't really bring up my preferences beyond putting my arm around her waist a lot and kissing her belly when she was laying down. More of that started to come out as the relationship progressed. Saying how much I loved her softness, hugging her arms, saying her belly was cute, asking her not to tuck in her mid-driff, playing with her fat during sex and exaggerating my dick's "pleasure flexes" as I did. I eventually showed her curvage, tumblrs, bbw-chan etc... (fantasy feeder is a bit of a stretch at first, imo) to which she reacted with curiosity of me rather than the sites/culture, but she said it made her happy that I liked her body. As time went on, sex slowly got more and more fat "friendly" with her rubbing her belly while she rode me, making her weigh herself before sex (212 now) her eating chocolate while I went down on her and feeding her during foreplay.

Then recently, we were were having sex, I nibbled her ear and started whispering things about how big she's gotten and amazing her body is. But once I dropped, "I want you to get larger," "I want you to feel your body grow and your clothes get tighter" she became very visibly turned on, and literally twice as wet as I'd ever experienced her. I finally whispered, "gain 20 more pounds for me," which she accepted ecstatically. This was literally the best sex I've ever had, and vaguely knowing her history of shitty boyfriends, hers too.

The next day I felt kind of guilty. When my logic and empathy isn't clouded by the joy of horniness, and I was beating myself up over encouraging an unhealthy lifestyle, I came home to her rubbing her belly and a grocery bag of ice cream, cookies, candy and snacks.

I've hit the jackpot. This has been my fantasy for years finally coming true and the most passionate sex I've ever had. But my "sober" thoughts feel way too guilty. Pretty sure her sisters know I'm a chubby chaser and I'm afraid she might might get concerned and blame me for what happens to her body.

Just felt like sharing, and wouldn't mind any input on how to go about my situation

/diaryxangablog

My partner is gaining unintentionally just because she loved to eat and not exercise. She knows my preferences but doesn't want to gain. I encourage her to eat and be greedy and she doesn't put up a fight. I feel guilty too but she hasn't complained.

I would honestly say that if it does make you feel a little guilty, let her know that she can gain weight in a healthy way and not just through eating a whole lot of sweets. When I finally got money again back in April and could eat more healthily, I noticed I gained weight faster. Plus steady weight gain will Cause the weight to stick and stay better than by binging on just sweets or things like that.

Plus, I advocate going on walks with her and staying active as it's just nice to keep active. :)

Also, I suspect that she may need new clothes as she's gaining, so perhaps helping her with the costs can make you feel better too.

My boyfriend feels down sometimes knowing part of my weight gain was for him, but it helps him to know that I'm doing it in a way that still allows me to gain but stay healthy at a larger size.

This story sounds very hot! Congratulations  8) Do you want to upload some pics of your girlfriend?

Im sure he'd want to but I'm pretty sure it'd be up to the girlfriend if she'd be okay with it.

I only say this too cause we've had instances where the girlfriend found out and it did not end up well for the guy in the relationship. :/

Im sure he'd want to but I'm pretty sure it'd be up to the girlfriend if she'd be okay with it.

I only say this too cause we've had instances where the girlfriend found out and it did not end up well for the guy in the relationship. :/

^THIS

Guest myownway

My advice no. 1 - if she is so eager to gain, help her gain in a more healthy way - some more physical activity, unprocessed food, balanced nutrition... She still can eat a lot, just make it less of a junk. This way she will gain more safely and you will have one less reason to feel like a bastard.

Guest SkorpViking

Of course his girlfriend should know about uploaded pics  :)

I would honestly say that if it does make you feel a little guilty, let her know that she can gain weight in a healthy way and not just through eating a whole lot of sweets. When I finally got money again back in April and could eat more healthily, I noticed I gained weight faster. Plus steady weight gain will Cause the weight to stick and stay better than by binging on just sweets or things like that.

Plus, I advocate going on walks with her and staying active as it's just nice to keep active. :)

Also, I suspect that she may need new clothes as she's gaining, so perhaps helping her with the costs can make you feel better too.

My boyfriend feels down sometimes knowing part of my weight gain was for him, but it helps him to know that I'm doing it in a way that still allows me to gain but stay healthy at a larger size.

Thanks for the response, Ayumi. You're always so compassionate and dedicated towards everyone on this board, it makes me really happy you're around. :) Eating healthy would be nice, we're both kind of time strapped, so cooking has been sparse, though. What kind of foods would you recommend? And yeah, I have been encouraging her to go running, too, she used to when she was dieting, but stopped after a couple weeks. I've heard that exercise gets rid of almost all health issues associated with obesity, but not sure how accurate that is. Also, does anyone know if a obesity has much of an immediate health risk in one's early 20s? Couldn't find too much pertaining to it. Definitely going to help out with the clothes, though.

This story sounds very hot! Congratulations  8) Do you want to upload some pics of your girlfriend?

Eh... kind of do, kind of don't. I don't have any qualms about being discovered as a chubby chaser, but somehow word getting out that I kinky-ly fatten my girlfriend for my sexual pleasure would completely change how my friends and family see me. Though, I'm not too sure how common it is to get found out on here. I got a good thing going in my life right now and don't want to fuck it up. However, we were talking about that cracked article the other day with how its legal to post your ex's nudes online and she did say she wouldn't give a fuck. So, I may run it past her eventually. I do feel I owe the community something for how much I've taken over the years. If I do, it won't be associated with this thread at all, but I'm sure you detectives would get to the bottom of it eventually.

This feeding stuff is escalating pretty quickly, though. Yesterday, she was describing how she used to look at her arms and belly and be like "-_- fat..." and since dating me she looks at her body and thinks "AWESOME, SOFT COMFY FAT! :D!!" Later that night, when having sex, I kept whispering comments about how I was going to fatten her up, make her body bigger, how I loved how her newly fattened belly spread over me as she rode me, and asking her leading questions: i.e. "How does it feel to be 25 pounds larger all because of me?" "Amazing..." "Have you noticed your belly jiggling more when you walk?" "Yes, and it turns me on every step" Everything I said to her, once again, got her extremely wet and made her sweat a lot. I think elaborated into how this was her fetish now, and she won't be able to control herself, telling her after she gains the 20 she promised, she'll like it too much and get carried away. This is who she is now. I then told her that once I cum, everything I said will set in and she'll completely be surrendered to the desire to get fat. Once I did, she had one of the most contracting, shivering orgasm ever. I tend to get carried away... We then went to sleep holding each other and she looked really happy. This is all very surreal for me, because re-reading this contours to a weight gain fiction I would be fantasizing about.

It's the morning after now, curious to see how this plays out. :P

Guest myownway

@ bangs 15

I know you asked Ayumi about it, but I hope you won't mind if I put a word in before she answers... When it comes to food the main way to keep food healthy is avoiding processed food - and this applies to everyone, not only fat or gaining people. Essentially, best thing you could do is prepare food for her as often as possible, from simplest ingredients. I mean - no ready sauces, no food to be done in microwave, and so on... Obviously fast food snacks are to be avoided too - they have killer amounts of salt and unhealthy processed fats. I mean, there's nothing bad with having such a snack once a while, but it definitely should not be used for gaining. As for food type - try Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Indian... All these cuisines are quite rich in vegetables, but they also provide quite a good deal of calories from rice or pasta and healthier fats (like olive oil). Moreover, they use lots of spices, so they will be more appetizing but also easier to digest - which means more food eaten and shorter breaks between meals.

As for exercises - running is nice, but it is tiring and when she gets bigger it might put too much tension on her joints. Consider long walks, swimming or bike. From my own experience I can tell you that going to the pool together may be quite fun - first of all, chubby female body feels great in water and moreover, if there's a jacuzzi to relax in there, you can get a little naughty without anyone noticing, if that sort of  things excites you both. Besides, you get to see your lady in a swimsuit - which, depending on a swimsuit, may be quite a nice view. Other than that - sex is the best exercise ;).

As for health issues - it depends on her genes, tendencies in family and to some extent on her body type. If she's a pear or hourglass it's very probable that she will gain subcutaneous fat instead of visceral, and that's good news, as the former one is a lot less dangerous. Unfortunately, ladies who are heavy in the middle (apples) have it worse as they tend to get more visceral fat and if they have this harder ball-like belly it's very likely that they have lots of visceral fat, and that shit is bad - raises blood pressure, messes up blood sugar and insulin levels, and puts a lot of pressure onto organs. Subcutaneous fat's impact is far less severe as far as I know - the main problem with it is that it raises estrogen levels, which is partially good, because it means more fat is stored and moreover in the very feminine places, but too elevated estrogen means hormonal imbalance and problems related with period, PMS, and may have general negative influence on the body. It's an individual thing too. I saw women who had LOTS of subcutaneous fat and did not exhibit or mention any problems that would be relate to estrogen levels. Moreover, gaining may also be risky if she has blood sugar problems, especially if she has symptoms pointing more to Type 1 than Type 2.

In general it is like you said yourself, healthy nutrition (which doesn't necessary mean low calorie intake) and some moderate exercising takes away most of the risks, but always keep your eyes open. And if your gf really wants to gain, that pair of principles is a must, if she doesn't want to end up ill and if you don't want to end up sick of guilt.

These are my 2 cents, I hope it will be of some use to you.

And BTW: to anyone reading this - if you are quite sure I made some factual mistake in anything written above, please correct me. I hate being wrong, but it does happen ;)

As far as food goes, I understand the time crunch completely. But even making sandwiches with veggies, pan cooking chicken (which takes about 10-20 mins,) pair that up with some pasta with veggies cooked in and that's a great and healthy filling meal. Get some snack foods like nuts, popcorn, fresh fruits, granola bars, whole grain stuff. You can put peanut butter in apples as it has fiber and protein, plus peanut butter has a decent amount of calories in it. :) Of course sugary snacks are okay in moderation too. :)

Fish like salmon or Crab (imitation or real) is good as it has fish oil an a lot of good nutrients to support heart health. Sushi is a great option for that. Plus sushi is a healthy part of Japanese diets.

Steak is another good quick cook choice because it is so easy to cook a steak quickly. Where unlike hamburgers, you can have the middle of the steak be pink.

There are plenty of awesome websites that will have recipes for quick meals that can also be made in less than 10 mins. My personal favorite is an omelette for dinner. Takes about 2-3 mins prep and about 5 mins to cook. :)

As far as the health stuff goes for people in their 20's, I would really be cautious if she has a family history of heart related issues like high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, or stroke. Because genetics does okay a role when it comes to this. I would also ask seriously ask your girlfriend what she would feel comfortable gaining to. Cause while a lot of that fantasy is and can be hot, you also just want to make sure that it is in her control at all times too.

With exercising, I run on treadmills, weight lift a bit to keep my muscles in check, and the like. But even just going on a walk for 30 mins a day can be super beneficial too! Physical activity of any kind, is great. However, you should strive for a couple of days of activity where you increase your heart rate, because your heart is a muscle too and you do want to work it out to keep it in good shape.

If you have any other questions let me know! :)

Have you thought that maybe, just maybe, she has a gaining fetish, and has stifled it as much as she could until now?

Maybe you should just relax and enjoy your relationship. Stop trying to control it/her.

And for fucks sake, don't make her go on bike rides and make her eat your own prepared meals made of vegetables that you picked from your garden just today. Fuck that jazz.

The jacuzzi thing is a nice idea, though. Do that.

Guest myownway

Have you thought that maybe, just maybe, she has a gaining fetish, and has stifled it as much as she could until now?

Maybe you should just relax and enjoy your relationship. Stop trying to control it/her.

And for fucks sake, don't make her go on bike rides and make her eat your own prepared meals made of vegetables that you picked from your garden just today. Fuck that jazz.

Who said about controlling her? It's his decision whether he takes her to McD or makes a meal at home. Or if he suggests any physical activity to be done together she doesn't have to agree - it's just an idea. If she insists on sticking to sweets and snacks and lazing around, he can just voice his concern, if any, and let her do it what she wants and accompany her in that.

My view is this - if you make any pushes, even very gentle, into the area of gaining, make sure it will happen in the safest way possible.

And one more thing - I don't know if that's the case here but some people like being a bit submissive and leaving some or a lot control to others, so if you assume the dominant role, you have to take some responsibility.

look, I completely understand where you are coming from. However, gaining is one of those things that can either be done right and allows you to enjoy a gain that not only is sexy but is safe and sticks, or you can do it in a way that says essentially says "fuck what my partner thinks, I don't care about her health and it just want her to gain."

No one is saying that he has to cook her freshly grown veggies or any of that. But as I have noticed from my own gain is that if you eat hearty meals that have nutrients that actually fill you up as opposed to just sugars, that gain will stick better. Plus there is nothing wrong with advocating keeping up with physical activity. Why are you so against that? Why shouldn't we advocate ways to be able to stay healthy even at a larger weight or while gaining? Just one bike ride a week or something to that effect isn't going to cause the fat to drop off like magic. ::) There is nothing wrong with being concerned for your girlfriend/wife while gaining because it does cause a lot of changes.

And if she does have that fetish, that's super fantastic for him. But that still doesn't mean it should be wrong of him to ask for ways to make the gain safe for the gainer involved. Because there really are a lot of factors to think about when it comes to gaining and I would know this as I have done it. Of course you can't make her do things, but at the same time, there is nothing wrong with offering suggestions while she gains weight.

OP, perhaps along with asking her what her ideal weight gain would be, you could take this time to also see if she is into the gaining lifestyle and how she would like to broach this aspect of gaining weight.

@ bangs 15

I know you asked Ayumi about it, but I hope you won't mind if I put a word in before she answers... When it comes to food the main way to keep food healthy is avoiding processed food - and this applies to everyone, not only fat or gaining people. Essentially, best thing you could do is prepare food for her as often as possible, from simplest ingredients. I mean - no ready sauces, no food to be done in microwave, and so on... Obviously fast food snacks are to be avoided too - they have killer amounts of salt and unhealthy processed fats. I mean, there's nothing bad with having such a snack once a while, but it definitely should not be used for gaining. As for food type - try Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Indian... All these cuisines are quite rich in vegetables, but they also provide quite a good deal of calories from rice or pasta and healthier fats (like olive oil). Moreover, they use lots of spices, so they will be more appetizing but also easier to digest - which means more food eaten and shorter breaks between meals.

As for exercises - running is nice, but it is tiring and when she gets bigger it might put too much tension on her joints. Consider long walks, swimming or bike. From my own experience I can tell you that going to the pool together may be quite fun - first of all, chubby female body feels great in water and moreover, if there's a jacuzzi to relax in there, you can get a little naughty without anyone noticing, if that sort of  things excites you both. Besides, you get to see your lady in a swimsuit - which, depending on a swimsuit, may be quite a nice view. Other than that - sex is the best exercise ;).

As for health issues - it depends on her genes, tendencies in family and to some extent on her body type. If she's a pear or hourglass it's very probable that she will gain subcutaneous fat instead of visceral, and that's good news, as the former one is a lot less dangerous. Unfortunately, ladies who are heavy in the middle (apples) have it worse as they tend to get more visceral fat and if they have this harder ball-like belly it's very likely that they have lots of visceral fat, and that shit is bad - raises blood pressure, messes up blood sugar and insulin levels, and puts a lot of pressure onto organs. Subcutaneous fat's impact is far less severe as far as I know - the main problem with it is that it raises estrogen levels, which is partially good, because it means more fat is stored and moreover in the very feminine places, but too elevated estrogen means hormonal imbalance and problems related with period, PMS, and may have general negative influence on the body. It's an individual thing too. I saw women who had LOTS of subcutaneous fat and did not exhibit or mention any problems that would be relate to estrogen levels. Moreover, gaining may also be risky if she has blood sugar problems, especially if she has symptoms pointing more to Type 1 than Type 2.

In general it is like you said yourself, healthy nutrition (which doesn't necessary mean low calorie intake) and some moderate exercising takes away most of the risks, but always keep your eyes open. And if your gf really wants to gain, that pair of principles is a must, if she doesn't want to end up ill and if you don't want to end up sick of guilt.

These are my 2 cents, I hope it will be of some use to you.

And BTW: to anyone reading this - if you are quite sure I made some factual mistake in anything written above, please correct me. I hate being wrong, but it does happen ;)

As far as food goes, I understand the time crunch completely. But even making sandwiches with veggies, pan cooking chicken (which takes about 10-20 mins,) pair that up with some pasta with veggies cooked in and that's a great and healthy filling meal. Get some snack foods like nuts, popcorn, fresh fruits, granola bars, whole grain stuff. You can put peanut butter in apples as it has fiber and protein, plus peanut butter has a decent amount of calories in it. :) Of course sugary snacks are okay in moderation too. :)

Fish like salmon or Crab (imitation or real) is good as it has fish oil an a lot of good nutrients to support heart health. Sushi is a great option for that. Plus sushi is a healthy part of Japanese diets.

Steak is another good quick cook choice because it is so easy to cook a steak quickly. Where unlike hamburgers, you can have the middle of the steak be pink.

There are plenty of awesome websites that will have recipes for quick meals that can also be made in less than 10 mins. My personal favorite is an omelette for dinner. Takes about 2-3 mins prep and about 5 mins to cook. :)

As far as the health stuff goes for people in their 20's, I would really be cautious if she has a family history of heart related issues like high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, or stroke. Because genetics does okay a role when it comes to this. I would also ask seriously ask your girlfriend what she would feel comfortable gaining to. Cause while a lot of that fantasy is and can be hot, you also just want to make sure that it is in her control at all times too.

With exercising, I run on treadmills, weight lift a bit to keep my muscles in check, and the like. But even just going on a walk for 30 mins a day can be super beneficial too! Physical activity of any kind, is great. However, you should strive for a couple of days of activity where you increase your heart rate, because your heart is a muscle too and you do want to work it out to keep it in good shape.

If you have any other questions let me know! :)

Thanks so much for the responses, guys, it's very helpful. I appreciate it so much since this isn't really the kind of thing I can vent/discuss with anyone else.

I understand where you're coming from. It's her life, however, she's extremely sweet and selfless and I don't want her to fall into a position that's difficult to get back from because she was trying so hard to make me happy. She is fairly health conscious, as she tries to incorporate substantial food into her diet (vegetables, whole wheat breads, fruit...) but she does have an huge weakness for sweets. She also gets into exercise episodes where she'll go running a few times in a week, which kind of trickles off.

I know this shit gets her off when we're having sex, but I don't want her, in everyday life, to be upset with herself or feel pressured to gain weight for my benefit because she loves making people happy.

I talked to her about it this morning and said, "If shit's getting too weird and you're feeling obligated or uncomfortable with it, let me know and we can have a serious discussion and set boundaries," to which she responded, ":) okay, it's kind of fun, though (the weight gain talk/roleplaying, not necessarily the actual gaining). *giggle*."

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I gotta say this thread is pretty hot.

My advice? Just be completely honest with her. She's enjoying the fuck out of this right now and that's awesome. Make sure she knows that she's in control of this, and you're supporting her. Tell her you're worried she's going to end up not liking being fat and you're afraid you'll get the blame. She's the only one who can stop those worries. It sounds like you've got something really awesome here. I've always said that more women would be willing to embrace the fat life if they knew just how much FAs enjoy it. Good on you for coming out of the fat closet to her! That seems to be farther than many get. You're a lucky dude.

Also, binging on junk food is awesome. Just do it in moderation. I know that sounds contradictory, but hear me out. I've always made it a point to make sure I get basic nutrition every day. I try and get as many fruits and veggies as they say you're supposed to, and I would also recommend a daily vitamin. After that, I add any extra calories I want. Candy bars? Gimme. Pizza? Gimme. Ice cream? Yes please. I'm pretty sure for most people gaining isn't a lifelong thing. I say indulge and enjoy it to the fullest. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I did an immobility role-play with her that made her even wetter than I've ever experienced and her shivering orgasm almost had her scream. I'm worried that I'm fucking her up. I feel like a supervillain, but at the same time this sex is incredible.

Has science gone too far?

I did an immobility role-play with her that made her even wetter than I've ever experienced and her shivering orgasm almost had her scream. I'm worried that I'm fucking her up. I feel like a supervillain, but at the same time this sex is incredible.

Has science gone too far?

As long as you both make sure that you remember to keep the element of fantasy in check in regards to what happens in the real world, you'll be okay. Occasional talks to make sure she is still genuinely into it for herself is important as well. My boyfriend and I have frequent check ins to make sure that we are both okay with all aspects of our relationship. But other than that, you and your girlfriend do what you both are comfortable and love. :)

I've heard that exercise gets rid of almost all health issues associated with obesity, but not sure how accurate that is. Also, does anyone know if a obesity has much of an immediate health risk in one's early 20s?

I'm male, 31, 5'7" (170cm) and 101kgs (223 pounds).

According to this website (and ignoring the flaws in the BMI concept for a moment):

http://www.heartfoundation.org.nz/healthy-living/losing-weight/bmi-calculator

I am classified as obese, and;

My risk of obesity related diseases is very high.

I was 73 kgs when I was 19, I gained the weight slowly over my 20s by eating what I wanted and not exercising. At about 25 I began to have trouble breathing while lying down, and I noticed my heart was beating faster than it used to. By 27, I had asthma, and was constantly tired, couldn't concentrate, and couldn't walk for more than 30 minutes, without needing a decent rest.

This situation carried on for 2 years, then I signed up at a gym, and started going 4 times (avg.) a week. I've been doing this ever since (2 years). Within 3 months after signing up at the gym, the asthma was gone, I could concentrate for longer, I could walk around for hours, my heart rate slowed, and I didn't feel tired during the day.

All I was doing at the gym was ~25 minutes on the cross-trainer, and two sets of 20 on about 8 weight machines, for a total of 1 hours work, including a shower at the end.

Then I read an article similar to this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2255867/Is-minutes-week-exercise-need-fit-Scientists-say-ideal-fitness-regime-involves-intense-bursts-activity.html

since then I alternate my weekly sessions of cross-training with 4 minutes of high intensity on the rower and, get this, I feel even better than I did doing 4 x 25 mins on x-trainer. I haven't tried doing 4 x 4mins a week, as I prefer the x-trainer + watch football on one of the gym T.V.s on at least some days of the week, but even though the idea terrifies me, I would say 4 x 4 minutes of high intensity would be superior to 2 x 4 (rower) + 2 x 25 (cross-trainer).

I'm still a fat bastard (35 BMI), but I feel great, the best perk for me, being a university student, is by far the increased concentration. Note that I can only speak for asthma (not diabetes), and that I'm still fairly young at 31. My girlfriend gained 15 kgs in her early 20s, and, rather irritatingly, her blood pressure, concentration, and general health was, and still is (at 25), as good as it was when she was lighter. Women, possibly owing to environmental and genetic factors, seem to be better at regulating the health issues associated with weight gain, especially at the higher levels.

I know that, for some bizarre fucking reason, the health issues can be a part of the eroticism associated with the weight gain, but if it gets to the point where she's suffering from the health issues more than she's enjoying the sex, you may want to consider putting her on a rower for a few minutes of high intensity cardio-exercise a few times a week.

...you may want to consider putting her on a rower for a few minutes of high intensity cardio-exercise a few times a week.

Did you really just say that? I think a better way to put it would be "you may want to consider suggesting..."