My girlfriend is intentionally gaining now.

bangs15

Look, no one is saying It's bad to indulge in your fetish. That's not what is being argued. It's the moral aspect of the whole doing things behind your girlfriend's back. The thing is, a lot of us have been in a position before that either we've been hurt by someone in a relationship that did shady things or we were the ones to do said shady things. You're right, we don't have any right to say what to do in your relationship, but you need to understand that when you say, "Why should I tell her, it'll just cause unnecessary waves," there will probably be people voicing out what it's important to talk with her. This is much in the same vein of some person who thinks that they shouldn't be honest with their partner about having a feederism fetish. You tell your partner because 1, you don't have to go out of hiding it, and 2, it can bring you closer together.

Take my own personal experience with my current boyfriend that did hide a  friendship of the same manner as you. It almost ruined our 3 year old relationship when I found out he was not only hiding this friendship from me, but also taking photos of her and spending time with this other woman doing pretty much what you do with the friend. Yes, our relationship has turned around obviously as we have been together 4 and a half years now, but I discovered what happened a bit over a year ago, actually at the beginning of 2013. I personally have no problems with any of his female friends and encourage him to keep a social life, but I'm not okay with him hiding friendships as that is sneaky as hell. That's the part most women don't like, is their boyfriends sneaking off and putting themselves willingly in situations that increase the chance for cheating. I don't really say much about that incident because our relationship is much better than before and I have no reason to bring it up in daily conversation.

That is what this is about. Its not about you having a friend on  the side you hang out with that gets your fetish, but it's the whole fact that you're saying you'd rather not be honest with your girlfriend that you have a friend who you can talk to and relate about this fetish.  Because let's face it, many people would love to have a girl genuinely into the fetish as well, and again, I'm in full support of that. No one is gonna look down on you for that, however being dishonest about a friend you just talk to about the fetish is not something that is good especially when your girlfriend is willing to put on weight and gets horny when you talk about her getting fatter. Because I know many guys would love a woman, like your girlfriend, who is supportive and willing to gain at the very least even if they can't share all parts of the fetish with their significant other.

I've personally experienced what youre going through, heres my .02. I met a former high school crush on FF that turned out to be a bigtime gainer, at the same time I had my GF who I found out was into it the same way you did! I stayed with the woman I love, barely... I tried my luck with this other girl and actually lost my gf because of it. Having a friend with the fetish is fine if you want to chat, but dont act on it. Losing my GF was a wake up call, I never knew what I had until it was gone. The other friend wanted nothing to do with it when she knew I was in a relationship, you know what, having a toy sounds fun in theory. All it did was wind up in a lot of hurt, and now that Ive seen how lucky I was to have my GF, It gave me perspective you never saw before, I tried like hell to get her back and it worked! Now I can have my cake, fun, and eat it too... Well... Shes the one eating it!

Guest MUSEic

I think what everyone needs to understand is that this guy understands the situation. If he oversteps and his girlfriend ditches him, so be it, but it's his personal life. Right now y'all are beating a dead horse into oblivion.

Guest myownway

I'll only say one thing - my nerves wouldn't be strong enough for walking on such a minefield. Good luck though.

• 3 weeks later...

GF found out. Gave me me some BS excuse why but I'm guessing it was either text reading, forum snoopin or one of you private detectives backtraced some subtle shit on my username.

Anyways, she was upset, I explained myself and now she's fine with it yet somewhat apprehensive. You know, needlessly paranoid like I had predicted.

Good news for you guys is I told feedee friend about curvage yesterday so she'll probably end up having a thread on here pretty soon. She's getting pretty damn chubby. She was skinny as they come when I met her and now she's got more of a double chin when looking down, her belly contour pokes out through her shirts, she's got a very prominent muffin top and her arms are much fuller and more jiggly. I'm not too acute on ass-gains, but I'm sure its bigger too. She hasn't weighed herself recently, though.

Everyone wins.

GF found out. Gave me me some BS excuse why but I'm guessing it was either text reading, forum snoopin or one of you private detectives backtraced some subtle shit on my username.

(...)

I think she probably felt something was up in your relationship and felt the need to snoop. Women are highly intuitive about things. A big sign of any kind of transgression on a relationship is being secretive with phone or text convos, so if you were doing that, it may have been a big tip off. But, I don't have any reason to go out and actively hurt a relationship cause I have waaaay too much crap on my plate to try and out someone unless it has to do with my own relationship, and i doubt that anyone else on this site would do detecrive work to out you.

• 2 months later...

Just found out my girlfriend gets off on having parts of her fat sucked. I sucked on her belly for a while and she got really wet then I fucked her while sucking on her flabby arms and she came, shivering, hyperventilating and sweating in minutes. I don't know if this is "her thing" or any of you guys with self-accepting spouses want to try this, but it's a very pleasant discovery about someone who was never a feedee/gainer/fat fetishist(if that's what you can call someone who gets off on their own fat) till she met me. This is a game changer.

Not sure how much I reported she weighed in the last post, but at 5'7'', she went up to 240 (up from 160 months before she met me, 190 when we got together) and is now making a passive effort to lose and is down to 236, but occasional bags of cookies, brownies, candy or soda doesn't have me worried. She does like her fat body, she is just doesn't like the back pain she's been having because of it.

As for my feedee friend neighbor, she went from 115 to 145 in about 3 months and it was a pretty glorious sight. Her belly was sticking out through her shirts, her arms were getting chubby, she had a double chin when looking down and her waist was noticeably wider. However, she decided to lose it as she was getting depressed and low self-esteem. I'm not sure if it was from some physiological change of being overweight affecting her brain chemistry or just the toll of constantly being fat as the core of her fetish was humiliation. Nonetheless, she's happier now which is what I'm much more glad to see. She says she's 120 now, down from 145 a month ago, but I think she's full of shit, unless her body is just naturally predisposed to be thin.

Just chiming in, not a lot of places I can vent about this sort of thing.

• 11 months later...

Update: Girlfriend is now 255 and only gets wet when I talk about and jiggle her fat. She says she likes to jiggle her belly at work when no one's around and can only get off when she masturbates while massaging it. She also says she loves how chubby and soft her fupa has gotten and loves playing with it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

She's up to 257 now. During sex I told her about a study I had read that showed that the longer someone has been overweight, it brings the natural weight that person gravitates to up, but even after they become thin, that natural weight can't go back down and told her that's she's probably stuck this big permanently since I made her fat 3 years ago. She was visibly turned on and just whispered back "good." She also dug up a strip tease from when she was 160-170 and re-enacted for me. She also mentioned during sex that she likes how fluffy her thighs are now and thinks it's hot how they rub together and change how she walks. I'll see if I can make a GIF comparison between the two that won't identify her. She also started snoring around the time she hit 250, which was annoying originally. But am I weird for getting a tiny bit turned on now since it reminds me of the pig she's turned into?

Oh, and she also mentioned that her butt was pressing against the arms of the chairs at her parents house for thanksgiving. Apparently there had always been room on both sides and even last year she could sit in them fine, but her ass was squeezing against them this year. She loves it.

What study is that? I've never heard of that theory before. Sounds interesting.

There's information all over the place about this.  It's referred to as a body weight "set point," and yes, it's been found that raising your set point is generally much easier than lower it.  Your body wants to stay the weight is, and thus resists weight loss.  It sees your fat as energy stores, and tries to hold onto as much of that energy as it can.

• 2 months later...

She's up to 263 now and has no qualms about eating cake, muffins and cookies during the day. I was asking her some details about how she felt about her gain last night. She told me she likes being fat and having a squishy belly is fun and feels nice. She said that it was a strange feeling when her belly started to jiggle when she walked after her first 20 lb gain because she had never felt something like that before (around 220) but now she has a good bit of belly hang and feels it a lot more. She's always been shy about her masturbating habits but she mentioned she always likes jiggling her belly fat to make herself cum. I asked her to show me exactly what she likes to do and not over do it for me. Holy shit... she squishes her vibrator against her pussy with her two massive plump legs (something she said was a lot easier to do after she met me) and uses two hands to caress her belly and thighs, grabbing handfuls of fat and lightly pulling, twisting and squeezing them together, occasionally just outright jiggling it and feeling it shake back and forth with a sincere smile of pleasure. She said that when she first got to 215, it felt strange and awkward having belly fat and feeling while she masturbated because she wasn't used to it, but since we started incorporating her chub into sex, she finds it very hot and comfortable now that she's accepted it. Unfortunately, she says she doesn't think about gaining weight or being fat to get off, but that being fat makes masturbating a lot more fun. She also mentioned that she gets a lot more turned on the bigger she gets because how much her fupa vibrates her pussy internally now that its squishy. She says she doesn't want to gain anymore weight and she likes being 260, but that's exactly what she said about 240. :) 

Holy shit, 73 lbs since this thread began. You moved her up 10 points on the BMI scale in less than 3 years. Congrats dude. Livin the dream

• 2 months later...

We broke up about a month ago for important personal reasons but still talk and fool around. In the past 2 weeks, she's gotten very into how her fat turns her on and is currently at 256. She says she can't wait for a concert we're going to tomorrow because she wants to be able to jump around and feel her fat jiggling everywhere and get turned on by it while no one around her knows. She keeps saying that she gets super turned on by how huge her butt has a gotten and just whenever she feels herself jiggle. I was asking her about it a couple days ago and she said she was getting hot just talking about it, as soon as she got home from work she recorded a 12 minute video of herself doing a belly play ("i just like recording myself") which turned into her pleasuring herself while jiggling her belly. It was so incredibly genuine, the inconsistent grabs and shakes of her belly fat that you could tell she was timing with her pleasure waves. At one point she mounts herself on a dildo and starts jiggling her belly with two hands, or putting her ass in the air and shaking it to feel it moving around. Towards the end, watching her shake her belly so hard in rhythmic bursts while pleasuring herself until she doesn't stop and orgasms. She's got a gorgeous face too, guys this video would fucking break the community. Watching a girl who was once insecure with her body and only into vanilla sex gain 70 pounds and get immensely turned on by it is amazing. She's actually trying to actively lose weight to about 220 for health reasons, but she says if she can't she'll probably give up and just stay fat since it's so fun. I asked her what she would do if a feeder she dated wanted her to get bigger, she said she wouldn't let anyone make her do something like that unless it's something she wanted. I asked her to elaborate on that and she said, "It depends,  I don't know if I would right now, but that might change. I might get carried away, I have shit self control." I asked her to explain what part she'd get carried away from and she said, "Mostly food, and that'll bring on fat and I might enjoy that more :)"

ugh... you guys...

• 3 weeks later...

She told me the other day that she saw some photos she took of her belly and found herself getting turned on by it. She also made a ** account and though she's not too invested in it, she mentioned she finds herself getting turned on when casually telling people how fat she got. Not gonna say what her account is for plausible deniability, though. :)

On wednesday, we ordered an XL pizza, brownies and soda. She pigged out on it and then I fed her brownies while we had some of the best sex of our life. She's back up to 261 as of yesterday.