• PrincessAmanda

So excited to be getting my hair did tonight! 

• frecklefactor  »  Bellyfan2017

I have a few more of the girl I posted in the 'Girls That Haven't Noticed Their Chub' thread as well as some various friends from high school packed on excess pounds ranging from muffin tops to pot bellies and what I like to call blimp like features. I'm just giving you a heads up because I'm probably going to be posting more pictures, just in case you want any. As always, I'm fine if people download these pictures and not spreading completely across the web.

• frecklefactor  »  ChubbyGirlLover

I have a few more of the girl I posted in the 'Girls That Haven't Noticed Their Chub' thread as well as some various friends from high school packed on excess pounds ranging from muffin tops to pot bellies and what I like to call blimp like features. I'm just giving you a heads up because I'm probably going to be posting more pictures, just in case you want any. As always, I'm fine if people download these pictures and not spreading completely across the web.

• JayJay510

Good Morning Curvage! Site seems to get better by the day lately :D Finding and chatting with other members has proven slightly cumbersome though. WAKE AND BAKE TIME!

• KFD

Got  pepperr spray to the face for some training today. That fucking sucks!