Status Updates
  • Options

• KyraKane

So, I am at a weird point with Curvage...are you guys out there lol

Or are  the other models swallowing me whole? lol

I am here still promise! I am trying to post videos more regularly.

I just got a tool that will help me with my videos and if you enjoy my clips you are going to LOSE YOUR MINDDDDD

Image result for gif excited

• omega-sigma

First time exploring around here.

• Goddess shar

'Cake away' are doing me proud👌🏽

IMG_6104.JPG

IMG_6741.JPG

IMG_6790.JPG

• reiinapop

curvy photoshoot today with a really amazing photographer!! <3 Big thanks to everyone who liked and commented on my Curvage Clips, it's not too late to like and leave a comment on each of the 3 to get free access to the photos from the shoot I upload! There will be a special video gift to everyone who has purchased and rated my three clips. So excited! 

Also I'm almost 153 now.. breakin through this plateau fuck yes! 

• S77

Wow, Curvage used 20TB of bandwidth in the last 30 days!

• Ni Ki

I often go through my photos, mind you I have thousands!!
    These photos leaped out at me today. They were taken last year but I kinda love them. Mind you this dress is getting too tight for me now. Just like all my bras. It's funny because I get use to a stage of my weight gain, then I gain more and I feel like I have a whole new body!! Sometimes I find it hard to get use to my forever changing body. lol Then on days like today when I look back at the photos and see how small I was. haha Here are two sets of comparison photos. 
    :wub:

Don't forget I have a Sale in my Curvage Clip Store. McDonald's Pigout is now half price, only $6.99

comparison 1.png

comparison 2.png